• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Most cocaine you've done...

No, I wouldn’t say that. Thanks for the response. What is NEP?
Nor-ethyl-pentedrone, it's no coke but it seems to be liked by some people who uses cocaine. It's less smooth, less serotonergic and probably more full of side effects when abused but it's not a bad substance overall (IMO).
I ask you about being rich because I don't think that for myself spending that much money a week would be sustainable...

Nor-ethyl-pentedrone, it's no coke but it seems to be liked by some people who uses cocaine. It's less smooth, less serotonergic and probably more full of side effects when abused but it's not a bad substance overall (IMO).
I ask you about being rich because I don't think that for myself spending that much money a week would be sustainable...
I am very willing to try…. Where I g*t?

I am very willing to try…. Where I g*t?
I cannot source anything ! but there's several RCs companies that sell that, the most important thing is to find the crystal shards, not any form of powder.
It's surely addictive, but I guess coke it's too. I would feel bad if you got addicted to NEP because being a research chemical probably the damage could be more fucked than cocaine (which is at least well known and studied).
I recommend you that to get off or control the cocaine use, not to jump into NEP which is a cathinone.

Ive never had more than a gram in my posession all at once, which is fairly typical for my relatonship with the substance. Did use it daily for a couple years but always 0.1 gram wraps of rock.

I went through a half ounce one weekend, but it was the low purity shit that makes one want a line every five minutes

Good, near pure, cocaine isn't fiendish to me bacause it's so strong little bumps do the job - and the highest quality stuff I ever had I could keep a gram going for ages

I've never been a cokehead though - it's just something that's nice every now and again if it's around

I've blown through several hundred dollars of crack in a night alone. No idea on weight. But I was never super into stims.

Go for fluorococaine, it's 20 times cheaper than coke if you find the right supplier, and it's made from teal coke. Go guess! Maybe the chinese get their coke at the price we get our caffeine!
Just add a little NEP and you won't notice the difference!
However if you are a dealer, please don't.
I bought fluorococaine (freebase) from chinese supplier but I got no effect, only numb in my nose.
Does it have to be in HCL salt form?

Just a night, idk how much I personally did, probably not a lot. I know we had a ball, whisky, and a bunch of weed. The next day we just had some weed left. Stayed up all night drinking and doing lines. I remember I hop at some point.

Another time we went to the boats (gambling) in Shreveport. Had a ball, whisky, soma, weed, and roughly 2k to gamble with. The next day we had maybe half a g. No whisky , no soma, no weed, and negative 5k in money. Was it a good time tho - fuck yea.!!

I did not long ago some day and night binges straight smoking basecoke up until 15g...

And back when I was addicted to snorting coke I did 6g a day...
Jesus, I'm surprised your heart didn't thump straight out your chest

I really don t wanna think about it but I have lost count after the first 10 grams (shared ) and it kep going on and on and on and on for like three days . When even my dealer looked concerned and said something along the lines of "Mano, usa mas não seja usado por ela" (Bro, use the thing but don t be used by it..." I realized that maybe but maybe I was exaggerating a little....

2.7 grams within a 3 or 4 hour time span. One of the best nights of my life. That's if we are talking about powder cocaine. Crack on the other hand I smoked about 2.5 grams and sniffed about a gram of powder within a night, I had to take both Klonopin and Xanax to comedown

Grams in the day/night, didn’t measure, would have snorted even more if nose cleared up faster. One of most desperate parts of my life but that didn’t seem so at all at the time. Not only cuz of coke/drugs but it sure didn’t help, well drugs helped me to not figure out in how desperate state and position I got. Would not recommend.

I've washed up and smoked 7grams of proper Flake myself in 12 hours before.

Was on test and decca at the time aswell. Savage drug abuse.

I have done worse over multiple days before. Bought ounces and smoked the whole lot over a couple of days.