• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Most cocaine you've done...

I once shot 150mg ket IV in a bathroom and woke up at the hospital with a tube down my throat and my hands tied to the hospital bed. lol
That's not funny man. You'll feel that shit in 20 yrs.
But I get it. Folks that havent lived thru hardcore yay rides just dont understand the thrill of near death. Wish I never knew, nothing compares

That's not funny man. You'll feel that shit in 20 yrs.
But I get it. Folks that havent lived thru hardcore yay rides just dont understand the thrill of near death. Wish I never knew, nothing compares
NVM, that was when i tried to kill myself in a hotel room. i IV'D 200mg morphine 3mgs of fentanyl, took 2 oxy 40mgs and a blister of .5 alprazolams. The IV Ket experience i just woke up high as fuck and angry, i took the cathethers off, asked for my belongings and left the hospital high as a kite. that was funny indeed.

sorry wrong person. 5g IV in 24 hrs pretty rough. Did about that in 13, had to take a break, rest a bit before work
I was with a Buddy tho, so on AVG i was doing 2-3g but still Is a Lot. The quality was meh too. Nonetheless i was doing mad speedballs like crazy.

I usta buy an oz and take 14 gs for myself and add 14gs cut and sell it lol but ive personally done 7 grams in a day and cleared an oz within 1 night between 4 people n my cocaine was between 75-85% purity fishscale smelt like jet fuel

I usta buy an oz and take 14 gs for myself and add 14gs cut and sell it lol but ive personally done 7 grams in a day and cleared an oz within 1 night between 4 people n my cocaine was between 75-85% purity fishscale smelt like jet fuel
That Smell u talking bout Is acetone, real coke has a distinctive Smell but its organic.

Yea 100% pure cocaine has an organic smell the acetone is a product of cleaning up the cocaine making it purer so thats always a good sign
The best cocaine is purified with ether. If done correctly that shit looks fluffy, hygrospic as fuck. Looks wet, you can't even cut lines properly. You can't even do lines of that coke. 2bumps each nostril AND you feel like ur gonna have a Heart attack. The euphoria Is out of this World. I've only had that coke once. One hell of a bender locked up in the Valley with a friend for His Bday 2 grams of that shit, 2 bottles of rum AND 3packs of cigarrettes. That was the last Time i ever snorted cocaine.

The best cocaine is purified with ether. If done correctly that shit looks fluffy, hygrospic as fuck. Looks wet, you can't even cut lines properly. You can't even do lines of that coke. 2bumps each nostril AND you feel like ur gonna have a Heart attack. The euphoria Is out of this World. I've only had that coke once. One hell of a bender locked up in the Valley with a friend for His Bday 2 grams of that shit, 2 bottles of rum AND 3packs of cigarrettes. That was the last Time i ever snorted cocaine.

Lol sounds like a great time to me and I've had that cocaine many times when you cut lines its super clumpy and sticks together impossible to get into a powder

Lol sounds like a great time to me and I've had that cocaine many times when you cut lines its super clumpy and sticks together impossible to get into a powder
I'm from Perú, that coke came straight from the VRAE Valley. Shit was unbelievable.

Snorting is a waste