• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Most Bioavailable route of administration for Ketamine?

i've just put ketamine in my mouth. was done trying to snort drugs off someone's cellphone screen in a music festival crowd. it worked fine.

best bioavailability would be intracranial injection. pretty safe and simple, if you know what you're doing.

Intracranial?

Also, in the mouth, gross. How much? I suppose a little bit is no worse than getting a drip n spitting it out, but a full dose? Yuck.

Although I suppose with no or little tolerance wouldn't be too bad. My tolerance is ridiculous, so for me putting a full dose in my mouth would be vile!

I.M hits you fast. Doing small lines , more will get absorbed, less drip. Google is your friend here. I also hope you have sense to weigh this out, or math skills to divide this stuff up. Railing 500 mg in one go should knock you out. Read the wikipedia article and use Erowid for more information.

i've just put ketamine in my mouth. was done trying to snort drugs off someone's cellphone screen in a music festival crowd. it worked fine.

best bioavailability would be intracranial injection. pretty safe and simple, if you know what you're doing.

Please make sarcasm more explicit, for fuck's sake.
Good one though.

I.M hits you fast. Doing small lines , more will get absorbed, less drip. Google is your friend here. I also hope you have sense to weigh this out, or math skills to divide this stuff up. Railing 500 mg in one go should knock you out. Read the wikipedia article and use Erowid for more information.
Also railing 150mg of good stuff will KTFO most 170lbs and lighter, even a heavyweight is he has some alcohol in the system.

Also taking it SL, orally and/or swallowing the drip from snorting you are risking the infamous 'k cramps' a hell of a lot quicker.

If you dont already know what these are trust me you don't want to find out the hard way. I wouldn't wish them on my worst enemy. The pain is unreal. It can floor you.

They're basically gall bladder spasms from a pH imbalance inside your stomach, due to the pH of the ket (or nor-ket). And it feels like someone has their hand inside you and is just squeezing and twisting your insides relentlessly.

Certain acidy foods can help but even a heavy cocktail of opiates benzos weed and other pain killers won't touch them. The only thing that really helps is doing more ket. Almost instantly they disappear, but then come back worse. Thus beginning a vicious cycle that can go on for days.

Hot baths are one of the best non-ket relif.
Hot water bottles and heat pads are great too.
You can also try and puke up from your gallbladder but it's not pleasant, but you feel so good after all the white sludge comes up.

K isn't for the nose/mouth/insides etc. Look at the vials it's made in. They say 'for IM/IV use'.
Plugging isn't very pleasant either. The effect is good 2nd strongesr after IV but it kinda gives you a sore ass hole after lol.

While plugging, IM and IV can avoid k cramps a lot longer, no route will help with how quickly bladder problems can begin.
IV is my favourite and much stronger, whole different world to IM. But you have to be fucking careful lol.

Thank you. That's interesting, I've never heard of K cramps before. My preferred ROA for MXE was IM or SL, but as I no longer have easy access to needles (and don't really want them around the house anymore) it looks like I'll have to stick with IN for ketamine.

The ketamine I've got produces no drip - it just sits there absorbing into the mucous membranes like it should, but I do get the distinct impression it's not something I would welcome going down my throat into my stomach.

Last edited:
I've never experienced K cramps before, but I mentioned this earlier today, a friend of mine had it so bad he collapsed on the stairs at his family home and his parents had to take him to hospital.

On the (w)hole, (pun intended) - it seems to me with my admittedly limited exprerience of ketamine, that MXE is by far the superior substance.

I really don't understand ketamine's popularity with the younger generation as it strikes me very much as a niche drug.

And the duration is shit.

Really? I assume you've holed on it? I'm on it right now...I personally think it's great for MDMA comedowns, and if you're feeling low it can be a great instant antidepressant.

It's been so long since I had MXE that I can't remember how it differs besides duration really.

Really? I assume you've holed on it? I'm on it right now...I personally think it's great for MDMA comedowns, and if you're feeling low it can be a great instant antidepressant.

It's been so long since I had MXE that I can't remember how it differs besides duration really.

Yes, holed on 150mg the first time I tried this stuff and I liked it. But I'm finding that sub hole doses are a little disappointing and fizzle out too quickly (and i'm the sort of lazy cunt who can't be arsed to get up and sort another line). Conversely, M-holes were a bit too fuckin intense and psychotic for my liking, but sub hole doses were very psychedelic and euphoric. I'm struggling to find anything euphoric about ketamine, but it is certainly interesting.

For sub-hole doses, I find it's best with weed or some cans, and/or to immerse yourself in a film. Also, much more fun when there's someone with you to be wonky with.

Last edited: