• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Morphine Sulfate

Opiate/Opioid Dependence can develop much quicker than u think, when I was first prescribed Oxycodone for chronic neuropathy 4 years ago I found my self physically dependent within 10 days! 4 years later and I'm still prescribed Oxy and I'm on 120mg daily. However it does help with my pain and it gives me a somewhat better quality of life. Opioids aren't all bad it just depends on the person whos taking it and for what purpose.

Opiate/Opioid Dependence can develop much quicker than u think, when I was first prescribed Oxycodone for chronic neuropathy 4 years ago I found my self physically dependent within 10 days! 4 years later and I'm still prescribed Oxy and I'm on 120mg daily. However it does help with my pain and it gives me a somewhat better quality of life. Opioids aren't all bad it just depends on the person whos taking it and for what purpose.

I think I’ve used opiates for emotional and also physical pain. I do have a health problem my doctor won’t prescribe anything decent for the pain plus I’ve not been in a good place with things happening in my life. I know when you get into these situations and end up physically dependent that the drugs cause more emotional and physical pain and suffering than they ever took away. Weed helps numb the pain but I have to be even careful with that because I have depression. Anybody else find weed acts as a painkiller?