• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Morphine Sulfate, 30mg: the safest way to use it?

oxyladron

Bluelighter
Well, hi guys. I'm new posting in Bluelight but I've been lurking for some time. Recently I got four morphine sulfate pills (Dimorf brand) and I've never did any opiates, just benzos and Ritalin. I'm looking for advice on how to use it to achieve a good high without serious harms. I got a friend that used to crush and isufflate the 30mg pills but since I'm a newbie to opiates, I don't think it is a great way to start. So, there is any advice to do it? I think it's the regular pills, just labeled as DIMORF 30MG (MORPHINE SULFATE). Actually I snort Ritalin (a base from 20mg to 30mg per day) and use Diazepam (30mg) to avoid the comedown from the Ritalin and it's have been working.

(Sorry for any grammar errors, I'm from Brazil.)

Hey Oxyladron! Welcome to the forums my friend :) No need to apologize for grammar. Your mastery of the English language is better than a lot of native speakers I am embarrassed to say. Good for you! Now, onto your question.

I need to start by saying that what we do is typically termed Harm Reduction in the Western World. I am not sure if you have a term in Portugese for the same, but it basically means that we're here to help adult individuals who have chosen to use drugs, do so in the safest manner possible. While we are a "drug website", one thing we absolutely do not do is actively promote drug use or encourage people to use drugs. You're not in trouble, but what I'm saying, is that we don't usually like to field threads that are nothing more than "I want to get high, how can I do it?".

However, Harm Reduction brings me to the fact that you are a new user of Opioids and you're dealing with what, for your purposes you should consider every bit as dangerous as Heroin (Morphine Diacetate). You are probably aware somewhat, but the dosage of Morphine that will produce a pleasant effect is not far from the dosage that could kill you.

The most "effective" way of using Morphine is to inject it obviously, but again, that's not something I'm going to bring up unless you ask. The next most effective method is to crush, mix with water, suck up into an oral syringe and squirt it into your anus. This might seem crazy at first, but it is how it is. Following that method, the best route is going to be by mouth. Insufflation actually produces a significantly lower effect according to available data.

I would advise not consuming more than one 30mg Morphine for your first go around. See how it effects you and then you can either get back to us or establish your own regimen based upon how you felt from that dosage. You also want to be very careful when combining Diazepam (Valium) with Morphine as it will produce significantly more sedation and increases the risk of death by respiratory depression.

Does this help? Let me know if I missed anything :)

Hey Oxyladron! Welcome to the forums my friend :) No need to apologize for grammar. Your mastery of the English language is better than a lot of native speakers I am embarrassed to say. Good for you! Now, onto your question.

I need to start by saying that what we do is typically termed Harm Reduction in the Western World. I am not sure if you have a term in Portugese for the same, but it basically means that we're here to help adult individuals who have chosen to use drugs, do so in the safest manner possible. While we are a "drug website", one thing we absolutely do not do is actively promote drug use or encourage people to use drugs. You're not in trouble, but what I'm saying, is that we don't usually like to field threads that are nothing more than "I want to get high, how can I do it?".

However, Harm Reduction brings me to the fact that you are a new user of Opioids and you're dealing with what, for your purposes you should consider every bit as dangerous as Heroin (Morphine Diacetate). You are probably aware somewhat, but the dosage of Morphine that will produce a pleasant effect is not far from the dosage that could kill you.

The most "effective" way of using Morphine is to inject it obviously, but again, that's not something I'm going to bring up unless you ask. The next most effective method is to crush, mix with water, suck up into an oral syringe and squirt it into your anus. This might seem crazy at first, but it is how it is. Following that method, the best route is going to be by mouth. Insufflation actually produces a significantly lower effect according to available data.

I would advise not consuming more than one 30mg Morphine for your first go around. See how it effects you and then you can either get back to us or establish your own regimen based upon how you felt from that dosage. You also want to be very careful when combining Diazepam (Valium) with Morphine as it will produce significantly more sedation and increases the risk of death by respiratory depression.

Hi, Keif! First, thank you for the advices. Harm Reduction in portuguese it's called "redu??o de danos", and I'm well aware that this is a forum about drugs but not in the way that mostly people would think. You guys make a great work in helping others to safely use any kind of substance, always going to the safest way possible. I'm know too that you all aren't encouraging people to use drugs nor promoting it and I'm sorry if I sounded a bit like this... I just don't know how to express myself in english sometimes. But my main question is: by "high" I don't mean mostly euphoria or anything, I'm not into intravenous anything (kinda 'needlephobic'). But yeah, I'm a new user of Opioids and I basically wanna know if I divide the pills in four, crush 1/4 and snort it, it would make me feel relaxed, euphoric or even feel nothing? I'm not gonna jump right into the 30mg all in once because I know it's a dangerous zone and I'm not willing to die (not right now, heh) but I'm only passing throught some bad moments in my life and I want to feel relaxed.

As you said, insufflating produces lower effects so if I snort 1/4 of the pill would it be okay? Considering that this would be my first opium experience, would I feel something? And yes, I'll be careful with the diazepam and morphine combo. If I do one, I'm not doing the other. Ain't gonna take that risk for nothing.

I'm very grateful for your advices and again, sorry if I sounded like "HEY I WANNA GET HIGH! HOW TO? PLZ HELP". It wasn't my intention!

Thank you!

I agree that the purpose of the forum isn't "I want to get high, so please tell me how" but it is more "I'm thinking of doing this, how can I do so safely?" Yes, I know it's a subtle difference and can maybe construed either way but it's an important distinction.... A very large proportion of posts on bluelight are basically people asking directly or indirectly, the best ways to get high and without any such posts the forum would be basically empty....Everything from "how to prepare crack cocaine" threads to "How to break oxyneo time release" threads are basically threads asking about the best way of getting high...

At the end of the day, this is still a drug forum and consists of posts about using drugs.... sometimes the veneer of what people would like the forum to be about verses what it actually IS about is wafer thin at best...

Quick update: I've divided the pill in two, snorted 15mg in the afternoon, felt good but not euphoric. Waited some hours, snorted 10mg of Ritalin and felt good. Still not euphoric but energetic. As I said, because I was on morphine I've decided not to do my diazepam. At night, snorted the other half of the morphine, more 15mg and after half-hour, snorted more 10mg of Ritalin. Initially felt good but then I started to obsess on the idea that I was speedballing and then I was gonna die. This bad trip lasted two hours until I relaxed and started doing some studies, reading and sh*t like that. At the end, I was with a very very bad itching all over my body. Every little part of my face was itching and I was going crazy. I've slept and woke up okay, nothing bad happened.

I agree that the purpose of the forum isn't "I want to get high, so please tell me how" but it is more "I'm thinking of doing this, how can I do so safely?" Yes, I know it's a subtle difference and can maybe construed either way but it's an important distinction.... A very large proportion of posts on bluelight are basically people asking directly or indirectly, the best ways to get high and without any such posts the forum would be basically empty....Everything from "how to prepare crack cocaine" threads to "How to break oxyneo time release" threads are basically threads asking about the best way of getting high...

At the end of the day, this is still a drug forum and consists of posts about using drugs.... sometimes the veneer of what people would like the forum to be about verses what it actually IS about is wafer thin at best...

Very true my friend. It's a fine line we walk isn't it? We're not idiots ;) Most drugs are addictive by nature. We can't ask people to turn it off or turn it on. At the end of the day, a large part of what we do is based upon our subjective opinion of our interpretation of the rules, just like in any venture, except that we're dealing with addictive drugs. This makes things difficult, but we try our best. You are always welcome to share your thoughts of how the forums could be better run and we in fact appreciate it.

Now, Oxladron, first off, I'd like to say that Opioids are defined by their ability to mitigate essentially all pain, physical and emotional, dependent upon dosage. My point is, if you were truly freaking out, like an Anxiety Attack or something, then this could very well be a clear indication that you were not very intoxicated. You should feel "very good", like nothing could possible spoil your good mood. It was most likely a combination of fear/anxiety and dosing with Methylphenidate (Ritalin).

I compliment you on your safe and responsible approach to this experience. This is Harm Reduction in action. If you would like my opinion, straight up, you should try taking 30mg Morphine orally, with no other substances. If this dosage alone kills you, Keif' takes responsibility. It's highly unlikely as we've already seen that your inherent (starting) tolerance to Opioids seems to be that of an average person. 30mg orally will provide you with the full experience. I would advise against insufflating (snorting) the drug. All it is is a waste of money and drugs with no benefit. In my experience it doesn't even provide a quicker onset. Morphine is definitely a little funky in this way, so don't group it in with everything else you snort.

You aren't going to die doing what you're doing. You have my seal of near-total confidence in this matter. All dosages are reasonable. If anything changes, let us know, but I'm trying to allay your worries. Also, you have done nothing wrong regarding what you've posted. I just like to give everyone the rundown like I gave you. True understanding of our philosophy and the difference between HR and irresponsible usage takes time to become accustomed to completely, hence we try not to give you guys too much trouble when you first start.

Hope this helps!

As well as all the excellent advice in the posts above, perhaps the OP could take an antihistamine with his next dose to negate the morphine itchies...

Very true my friend. It's a fine line we walk isn't it? We're not idiots ;) Most drugs are addictive by nature. We can't ask people to turn it off or turn it on. At the end of the day, a large part of what we do is based upon our subjective opinion of our interpretation of the rules, just like in any venture, except that we're dealing with addictive drugs. This makes things difficult, but we try our best. You are always welcome to share your thoughts of how the forums could be better run and we in fact appreciate it.

Now, Oxladron, first off, I'd like to say that Opioids are defined by their ability to mitigate essentially all pain, physical and emotional, dependent upon dosage. My point is, if you were truly freaking out, like an Anxiety Attack or something, then this could very well be a clear indication that you were not very intoxicated. You should feel "very good", like nothing could possible spoil your good mood. It was most likely a combination of fear/anxiety and dosing with Methylphenidate (Ritalin).

I compliment you on your safe and responsible approach to this experience. This is Harm Reduction in action. If you would like my opinion, straight up, you should try taking 30mg Morphine orally, with no other substances. If this dosage alone kills you, Keif' takes responsibility. It's highly unlikely as we've already seen that your inherent (starting) tolerance to Opioids seems to be that of an average person. 30mg orally will provide you with the full experience. I would advise against insufflating (snorting) the drug. All it is is a waste of money and drugs with no benefit. In my experience it doesn't even provide a quicker onset. Morphine is definitely a little funky in this way, so don't group it in with everything else you snort.

You aren't going to die doing what you're doing. You have my seal of near-total confidence in this matter. All dosages are reasonable. If anything changes, let us know, but I'm trying to allay your worries. Also, you have done nothing wrong regarding what you've posted. I just like to give everyone the rundown like I gave you. True understanding of our philosophy and the difference between HR and irresponsible usage takes time to become accustomed to completely, hence we try not to give you guys too much trouble when you first start.

Hope this helps!

Thank you very much for this post. Happy new year, btw!
So, I'm a little depressed and sh*t so I'm snorting Ritalin since morning. I guess I've took up 50mg or 60mg, in some hours intervals. And now I'm mixing it with the Klonopin 2mg for a case of some comedown appearence. Thank you for acknowledging my harm reduction approach, I'm always on this side of the rope. Like, I have my bad moments but at all I just wanna kinda relax, forgot my family problems and relax. I'm not gonna snort Mortphine anymore but I'll be thinking about taking the 30mg pill orallly. And if I die, that'll be on you, my man! HAHAHAH! Just joking. I'll be careful and not mix anything if I take the morphine.

I wanna thank you all for the advices and sorry for any grammar errors, I'm not on my best mood and new year's eve parties just throw me down but my family always make me stay home and shit. So I'm on Ritalin + Klonopin, kinda slowed down but a little bit euphoric. Thinkin about snorting more Ritalin, the last one and just keep scrolling the internet.

And FUBAR, I thought about taking a antihistamine but It was too late to go to any drugstore and I didn't had one in my house! But thank you for the advice, It's good to know that it's safe to take antihistamines for the morphine itchings.

Happy new year for everyone!

No!!! The blood shall be on my hands yet again :( It's the Mall of America all over again. It was August, Mike and Molly had just finished its 3rd season. I told him... I told him La Adventure de Azul, the Dora the Explorer train ride could not be used to flatten pennies, but he insisted... So much blood... Next I knew, screaming, crying, the sound of loose organs being futilely stuffed back into bodies, grown men screaming for their mothers to the tune of Dora's opening theme. I left Minnesota with far more than just a Build-a-Bear that I did my best to dress-up like an Orthodox Jew... Far more indeed.

But I digress... It would sound like we have pretty much answered your question OP. Is there anything else you need help with?

My final advice would be to use Morphine by itself next time at the 30mg level. I'm not trying to get you intoxicated, but I want you to have a good idea of how this stuff effects you and what an appropriate dosage might be for following experiences in which you may be using a combination of substances. Having this personal knowledge will help you make the best and most informed decisions regarding your future Opioid use.

No!!! The blood shall be on my hands yet again :( It's the Mall of America all over again. It was August, Mike and Molly had just finished its 3rd season. I told him... I told him La Adventure de Azul, the Dora the Explorer train ride could not be used to flatten pennies, but he insisted... So much blood... Next I knew, screaming, crying, the sound of loose organs being futilely stuffed back into bodies, grown men screaming for their mothers to the tune of Dora's opening theme. I left Minnesota with far more than just a Build-a-Bear that I did my best to dress-up like an Orthodox Jew... Far more indeed.

But I digress... It would sound like we have pretty much answered your question OP. Is there anything else you need help with?

My final advice would be to use Morphine by itself next time at the 30mg level. I'm not trying to get you intoxicated, but I want you to have a good idea of how this stuff effects you and what an appropriate dosage might be for following experiences in which you may be using a combination of substances. Having this personal knowledge will help you make the best and most informed decisions regarding your future Opioid use.

Oh, yeah. You guys totally covered my questions about it. I've decided to reserve a day to try morphine orally, just morphine, and see what happens. After this, I'll be studying what to do with the morphine from then on.

Thank you so much, guys. So much.

Sounds good. Just let us know if there's anything else we can do for ya :)

Morphine Sulfate Hell

About 12-15 years ago I went through a pretty bad stage of insufflating (snorting) 30mg. morphine sulfate tablets... often three at a time! Not only did I literally become extremely addicted overnight, but the next-day hangover was worse than the time I downed an entire fifth of 151 rum and passed out!

I'm talking, the inside of my head feeling like it was full of hot coals, searing my eyeballs from the inside out! For a moment I seriously thought that I had done some permanent, irreversible damage to my brain. Of course, the only thing that ended up provided a bit of relief was another pill up the ol' schnazzola, but I was still in agony for most of the day. A long hot shower helped when I got home.

Oh yeah, and my eyes were bloodshot with dark rings around them for two days. I looked like a drunken raccoon!

Stupidly, I still did it quite a few more times when the opportunity arose, but finally came to my senses years ago.

Stay Safe, My Friend!!!
Dreamflyer

Last edited by a moderator:
About 12-15 years ago I went through a pretty bad stage of insufflating (snorting) 30mg. morphine sulfate tablets... often three at a time! Not only did I literally become extremely addicted overnight, but the next-day hangover was worse than the time I downed an entire fifth of 151 rum and passed out!

I'm talking, the inside of my head feeling like it was full of hot coals, searing my eyeballs from the inside out! For a moment I seriously thought that I had done some permanent, irreversible damage to my brain. Of course, the only thing that ended up provided a bit of relief was another pill up the ol' schnazzola, but I was still in agony for most of the day. A long hot shower helped when I got home.

Oh yeah, and my eyes were bloodshot with dark rings around them for two days. I looked like a drunken raccoon!

Stupidly, I still did it quite a few more times when the opportunity arose, but finally came to my senses years ago.

Stay Safe, My Friend!!!
Dreamflyer

This would be considered a very unusual reaction to Morphine dude. Opioids do not typically produce a "hangover" the next day similar to how Alcohol does. What you might end up dealing with are after-effects like lethargy, sedation etc. You shouldn't wake up the next morning in Hell like this. You're saying this happens every time?