• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Morphine Mega Thread & FAQ'S

I get these scripted to, I usually snort them if you don't get them wet they do crush into a nice fine powder. Then snort little lines, It works great, in fact I get just as high snorting them as I do plugging. Trick is just don't get them wet before they get into your nose.
It might be just me and I know how to do it but I also don't get a plugged nose with a lot of gel.
Also I was on oxy's for 4 years and I'm glad I switched to Morphine. It works a hell of a lot better for pain relief, and that is my ultimate goal..

Since you have done both you mind me asking how pluggin OC's / morphine compares to the sniffin ? I've been curious about pluggin OCs just don't want to waste the product if it's not gonna be worth it.

I don't plug OC's, there better just eaten or snorted. And as far as plugging Morphine, I get just as high snorting my Morphine as I do plugging. So I saved my ass and gave up plugging. There was no difference at all, Plus I love snorting.
When I did plug I would crush up the pill, then put the powder into the syringe. Then add a very small amount of water, Then I shook it up real good till it was mixed throughly. Then Plugged it. kicked back and waited for that beautiful Morphine high%).

I'm glad to see someone recently asked about Oral Morphine. I have been formerly addicted to hydrocodone but currently have a tolerance that 2 10/500 makes me feel the full effects, pinpoint pupils and euphoria warmth etc. I never liked to get really sedated or I guess generally fucked up from opiates, more just to have a positive feeling and slight nod/euphoria. Now I know orally it does not absorb as well but, considering that dose stated above I was considering splitting a Kadian 100 into three and moving up a few mg at a time starting at 30. I know morphine is more sedating than hydrocodone, and I do plan on drinking some caffiene as I usually do anyways, I am hoping that will give me a lift. For the small beads, outside of the capsule are they still time released? I am experienced with prescriptions but not this type of capsule, so I figure either way if I put it into a cup and drink it with gatorade or something it won't matter.

morphine question..

say someone who is totally me was Rx'ed avinza (45 mgs) and knowing about the shitty bioav of oral morphine chose to shoot it instead (was nice), but being the addict they are ran out a good 10 days before script can be refilled...i'm right that the kick would be way worse since more of the actual drug was in body in active form? like 45mgs is not 45 mgs depending on how ya did it w/d wise right?

say someone who is totally me was Rx'ed avinza (45 mgs) and knowing about the shitty bioav of oral morphine chose to shoot it instead (was nice), but being the addict they are ran out a good 10 days before script can be refilled...i'm right that the kick would be way worse since more of the actual drug was in body in active form? like 45mgs is not 45 mgs depending on how ya did it w/d wise right?

Your question is rather vague, but yes your WD will be worse because you had higher levels of the drug in your system.

This could have gone many different places, so I'm going to merge it into the Morphine Mega Thread.

No one responded to your thread, so it's not going to fare better outside of the mega thread.

if you shoot 45mg of M per day your withdraw will be MUCH worse than if you eat 45mg. i have no idea why but that has been my experience

thanks dogfood, was pretty sure that was the answer but always nice to hear conformation from someone who has done exactly the same.

if you shoot 45mg of M per day your withdraw will be MUCH worse than if you eat 45mg. i have no idea why but that has been my experience

bump - this is simple logic , but I think simply :D - since we know the bio availability of morphine sucks, your body only takes in X amount. Now when you shoot it the absorption is, obviously, terrific! So your body is now used to that amount of absorption and when you come off of it, well, you're coming off of more than if you munched it instead. Please correct if I'm wrong, but this seems to make sense to me. I love any opiate but normally it's just good ol H / OC / hydromorph for me, so not much first hand experience on this one.

been lurque'ing for awhile now

well, i've been lurking this site [and this thread in particular] for awhile now, thought i'd finally get registered and get in on all this...

i guess you could say i have a small opiate tolerance, w/ vikes only for the most part up until a few months ago. what was typical was 2-3 vikes, a drink, and i'd be good to go. til i read up on the dangers of liver toxicity from mixing w/ alcohol... so i cut that element.

a friend of mine stumbled upon some 100 mg kadian and started sharing the wealth. here's how they've gone:

1st try: opened cap, poured half of the beads into some applesauce, 30 mins fell fast asleep and that was the end of that.

2nd try: opened cap, poured all beads into applesauce, chomped em up w/ front teeth (didn't wanna get them all ground up in my molars -gross), didn't feel much for about 4-5 hrs, fell asleep, woke up and was all out of it. wouldn't say necessarily "euphoria," but felt floaty, kinda like how i feel on 2-3 vikes.

3rd try: wasn't planning on taking anything. was in parking lot for a club, had had a couple drinks, friend offered a 100 mg kadian again, popped it w/out thinking. felt hammered in club, didn't think about dangers of mixing morph& alcohol, had maybe 2 more drinks inside. came home, felt fine, passed out around 3am. next morning, waking up to throw up - totally uncontrollable; i've never gotten so sick in my life. fell asleep in a cold& hot sweat, alternating every 5 mins. woke up again every 20-40 mins just to throw up. nothing to throw up, but still getting violently sick. fell asleep for an hour or two, drank sips of water, threw them up minutes later. this business went on LITERALLY until darkness fell, so i'd say 9am-7pm. finally was able to get to bathroom to wash up. had terrible nightmares the whole time (and i hardly EVER recall any dreams, ever). freaked myself out - was this withdrawing? od'ing? how do you know when to head out to the ER? i've never felt my body trip out like that. my gf had the same effects, and she has a much lower tolerance (she'll only take 1/2 the 100 mg kadian, and then she doesn't feel it - takes a whole one, and she throws up a couple hours later and feels like crap).

4th or 5th time: floaty, more euphoric for sure, upped dosage to 1 dumped into an applesauce then half of another an hour later in the applesauce.

lately: NOT mixing with alcohol or anything, for that matter. spooked myself into thinking i nearly od'd that night when all we could do was throw up and sleep the next day "/ just done 1.5 or so, don't wanna push the envelope and get myself sick and all that...

am i missing out by jus taking the 100 mg kadian orally? reading about ppl plugging it, but ugh idk bout all that... is it that much of a difference? i guess i should add that i'm about 115 lbs, and the gf is about 105 lbs, so maybe that's relevant. sorry this is a long winded post - like i said, i've been lurking here for awhile w/ tons of questions/comments, so this is like a summation of everything i suppose.

any advice, comments, whatever is welcome.

thanks,
jus another newB

good idea to take a break. Kadian is a interesting drug in the way its extended release mechanism works. go to the kadian website to learn more there is a video that is fascinating on it.

Any how kadian 100mg is strong to start with for people with low tolerance. Since you took it orally it goes into the stgomach and begins releasing morphine slowly overtime based on where it is in the digestive process. It is designed to release 100 mg over about 12 hrs. However alchohol has a very bad effect on the mechanism as it speeds up the release of the morphine from those plastic balls and you begin to absorb more morphine than intended at 1 time. Also when you combine this with the effects the alcohol will have on you this is a bad situation as any cns depressants mixed with opiates can lead to death.

morphine has a tendency to cause more intestinal side effects thans say oxycodone does and as such this is most likely the reason for the nausea and vomiting you experienced. Also the rapid rate of absorption of the morphine will cause this also and mixing morphine with alcohol. All in all be lucky this did not happen in the club as you would have been kicked out and cops or abulance called!! I personally dont like to mess around with Kadian as a recreational if I did I would be in heaven as I have a shit tonne(for me only-sorry). Unless you want to chemically dissolve the polymer coating the morphine is encased in and then wheel that and shoot it up Kadian is nor a great rec drug unless you use it orally at levels you are tolerated to.

-What form(s) does PMS-Morphine Sulfate SR come in?

60 mg
Each orange, round, sustained-release, film-coated, biconvex tablet, imprinted with "P" logo on one side and "60 mg" on the other side, contains morphine sulfate 60 mg. Nonmedicinal ingredients: cetostearyl alcohol, D&C Yellow No.10 Aluminum Lake, FD&C Yellow No.6 Aluminum Lake, FD&C Red No.3 Aluminum Lake, hydroxyethyl cellulose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, lactose, magnesium stearate, polyethylene glycol, talc and titanium dioxide.
-

So this crap contains talc, which I know is the worse thing one can inject right ? Like the people who inject ritalin often end up with talcosis iirc.

I have good filters but i have no idea if the talc will follow through it anyways, so i'm asking for confirmation about this orange thing that DOES NOT gel-up once put in water, but i just ended eating the liquid, I had read about the fillers before, just wanted to see if they gelled up like MS-Contins....

Well, those things seems like hopeless to IV. They do not gel-up, but I played with fire using the simple filters given with the injection kits here in canada inside the Stericup. I a small pain in my lungs for 5 mins after injecting half of these 60mg. I don't understand how i could crush the beads of M-Eslons 15mg without any ill effects but not with these generic ms contins. Never doing it again, it has to be talc. Only things I had injected before were Abbot brand Dilaudids, PMS- hydromorphone and MSIR 10mg. All those things did not contain talc.

Fuck those filters they gave you thats more designed for H not pills. Please IF YOU SLAM PILLS>>>>>>>> WHEEL THEM FIRST. I cannot tell you how important this is.

You can buy REAL filters designed for pharmaceuticals that filter on the micron level. This is the only way to shoot pills and not do real damage. If you use the Search Engine you will find alot of discussion on filtering many diff types of pills and where to get the filters.

hello everyone,
I am wondering if anyone knows if the 60mg morphine extended release pill by watson (ABG 60 orange) will gel up with contact with water? i want to plug or possibly IV this pill if i can get micron filters but dont want to waste it if it will gel.

im not sure on the ABG, but if theyre like most other morphine pills they're likely to gel. i would recommend plugging it.

thats what i was probably going to do, but if it does gell can u still plug the gel?

it is still morphine so it should work as the problem with IV'ing pills is the gel blocking your veins. but i've never plugged anything so im not 100%

hello everyone,
I am wondering if anyone knows if the 60mg morphine extended release pill by watson (ABG 60 orange) will gel up with contact with water? i want to plug or possibly IV this pill if i can get micron filters but dont want to waste it if it will gel.

yes they will, you have to do this, pay attention, take the outer layer off by sticking in your mouth and then wiping the rest off with a napkin, then crush very good until its a fine powder, then take the powder and put in a big spoon, and this is THE IMPORTANT PART, take a lighter and put the flame to the bottom of the spoon FOR 15 SECONDS ONLY, this will seperate the morphine from the wax, REMEMBER do not add water yet only heat up the crushed powder, then after you have heated it the powder will be kinda sticky/waxy, then take the powder and put it in a big spoon or a shot glass and add 150 ml of COLD water, then your gonna wanna mix the hell out of it for 30-45 seconds, after you have done that let it sit in the water for an additional minute, then you take a cotton and throw it in and pull it up, you may have to add a lil extra water to get a full rig, you should have atleast 80-100cc. then YA BANG IT AND GET THEM PINS N NEEDLES!!! REMEMBER DO NOT HEAT THE PILLS IN WATER YOU WILL COMPLETLEY FUCK UP THE MATRIX AND U WILL HAVE TO SHOOT WAX AND THATS A BAD THING. ENJOY, lemme know how it works, I have tried every single method and this one works better than all of them out of 60mg you will get 50-55mg out of it which is pretty good! =D