• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Morphine is to Oxycontin what Ritalin is to Adderall....

Orally yea. But morphine gets decent once you get it past that first pass metabolism. Ritalin just always sucks lol.

In the end though Oxy is better than morphine, it’s the one opiate I miss enough that I’d give a try after all these years. I like the stimulation to it, morphine is sleepy in comparison.

-GC

Heehee the opinios of drug users. We are varied. lol I can comment on morphine and oxycodone. I like both, but I have to say back in the day, early 90' when my neighbor was on 100 mgs of oxycontin a day in legit 40 mg pills I he would say help myself and I did. But all kinds of quality poppy pods were around too and found myself loving those better and then oxy didn't kick as much. I think tolerance to oxy rises way to quick and works in a way I can't feel anything on a low dose. Now I realize poppy tea is 40 + alkaloids but was alot warmer. Both did give me energy though. I can say morphine is my favorite opiate next to quality heroin. Or at least the one that feels most like heroin. IV'd MSContin was great too.

Also I am not a stimulant guy but found ritalin a great study aid when I was in school. 10 mgs, some bee pollen and a cup of green tea at like 6:00PM had me working my projects with focus until 3:00AM. (with cannabis hits through it of course). Not sure if the black beauties we had in high school which were just called amphetamine was the same as Adderall. Maybe it was. At that time there were also those fake pills from the back of High TImes magazine which were caffeine and ephedrine mixed. But I steered clear of the fake ones.

So nobody likes Ritalin? I found it like coffee for the brain and the come down was mild.

Last edited:
Heehee the opinios of drug users. We are varied. lol I can comment on morphine and oxycodone. I like both, but I have to say back in the day, early 90' when my neighbor was on 100 mgs of oxycontin a day in legit 40 mg pills I he would say help myself and I did. But all kinds of quality poppy pods were around too and found myself loving those better and then oxy didn't kick as much. I think tolerance to oxy rises way to quick and works in a way I can't feel anything on a low dose. Now I realize poppy tea is 40 + alkaloids but was alot warmer. Both did give me energy though. I can say morphine is my favorite opiate next to quality heroin. Or at least the one that feels most like heroin. IV'd MSContin was great too.

Also I am not a stimulant guy but found ritalin a great study aid when I was in school. 10 mgs, some bee pollen and a cup of green tea at like 6:00PM had me working my projects with focus until 3:00AM. (with cannabis hits through it of course). Not sure if the black beauties we had in high school which were just called amphetamine was the same as Adderall. Maybe it was. At that time there were also those fake pills from the back of High TImes magazine which were caffeine and ephedrine mixed. But I steered clear of the fake ones.

So nobody likes Ritalin? I found it like coffee for the brain and the come down was mild.

If you had to choose between this and oxy pills what would you choose? Haha

^Yeah buddy!. Let me guess though, you are sick of all the good cocaine where you are? lol A few people I know in South America where they get quality cocaine dirt cheap are totally sick of it so I guess getting those vials of morphine is something no one would get sick of. I know I wouldn't. My stomach does flips though when I think of a speedball, morphine and cocaine mixed and I have not done that in 30 years. I don't think I will ever get over that and at this point I would be found OD'd if I tried that.

^Yeah buddy!. Let me guess though, you are sick of all the good cocaine where you are? lol A few people I know in South America where they get quality cocaine dirt cheap are totally sick of it so I guess getting those vials of morphine is something no one would get sick of. I know I wouldn't. My stomach does flips though when I think of a speedball, morphine and cocaine mixed and I have not done that in 30 years. I don't think I will ever get over that and at this point I would be found OD'd if I tried that.
Fuck cocaine bro, even when you have a cheap asf source not even a kilo is enough. That shit drives you insane. On the other hand, good quality opiates are always the shit 👌👌👌

I've done that morphcaine combo too haha. It feels awesome but I'm too old to keep ravaging my body like that. Haha I've smoked so much crack on the first half of 2020 that I got sick of it too. Cokes never worth it in the end. There's nothing like it though, I cant deny that

I've done that morphcaine combo too haha. It feels awesome but I'm too old to keep ravaging my body like that. Haha I've smoked so much crack on the first half of 2020 that I got sick of it too. Cokes never worth it in the end. There's nothing like it though, I cant deny that
Yeah I creeping on 60. I would love a speedball but Nature will yank my ass if I screw around.

If I could figure out a way to do a line of cocaine and ride it for an hour or two like some people I know can then maybe I would have found balance. But I gorge and go through it all and the only thing that kept me sane is the heroin along with it,

Yeah I creeping on on 60. I would love a speedball but Nature will yank my ass if I screw around.

If I could figure out a way to do a line of cocaine and ride it for an hour or two like some people I know can then maybe I would have found balance. But I gorge and go through it all and the only thing that kept me sane is the heroin along with it,
For the 5 mins of pleasure u get despite the ROA, you have to pay a hefty price. Not worth it imo. That's what keeps me away from it.

Yeah I creeping on 60. I would love a speedball but Nature will yank my ass if I screw around.

I have a friend who was buying an Oz a week for a super cheap price every week. He had a nice apartment and shit but he was smoking so much crack last time I visited him he was talking to the wall. Cocaine psychosis is some serious shit. My buddy is OK now after going to rehab but samn, seeing him in that state wasn't pleasant at all.

Haha I've smoked so much crack on the first half of 2020 that I got sick of it too.
You've got such cheap and plentiful powder that I doubt you have, but did you ever try that pasta básica de cocaína stuff?

I always wondered how it compares with crack/freebase.

Like 15 years ago, I remember it was hitting Argentina in a big way and being hyped up as a demon drug. Do a lot of people still use it in your area?

You've got such cheap and plentiful powder that I doubt you have, but did you ever try that pasta básica de cocaína stuff?

I always wondered how it compares with crack/freebase.

Like 15 years ago, I remember it was hitting Argentina in a big way and being hyped up as a demon drug. Do a lot of people still use it in your area?
Hahahahs. Broooo, last time I smoked PBC my friend called me at 4am on curfew time. He had 200 wraps after doing some shady shit. We smoked B2b with another dude til like 8am doing 3 wraps at a time+tobacco pipe hits. Crack is so much better though, pasta tastes/smells like shit.

Hahahahs. Broooo, last time I smoked PBC my friend called me at 4am on curfew time. He had 200 wraps after doing some shady shit. We smoked B2b with another dude til like 8am doing 3 wraps at a time+tobacco pipe hits. Crack is so much better though, pasta tastes/smells like shit.
Do you smoke it out of a bowl usually?

Do you smoke it out of a bowl usually?
Actually, it's usually smoked on/with cigarettes but the last time I smoked we were piping like mad bastards. The thing is that the pipe gets clogged after a while, nevertheless the high is like a minicrack high. Crack is like 10x better. Pbc is just an impure form of base coke. That's y I've never paid for it, I've only smoked on like 10 occasions and I never bought a single wrap lols. All my dough went towards buying opiates for the comedown.

I've only done oxycodone a couple of times but it wasn't as enjoyable as morphine. Felt like something was lacking, I don't know... I'd like to give it another try someday.