• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Morphine IR Pills IV

Just IV'd some H myself lol Feeling pretty damn good.

I would filter them just in case (because of impurities). You might not get the "full" dose, but it definitely won't hurt you by any means. Always take an extra step, to help save you and your body. And congrats on successfully doing it! IVing is 80% mental and 20% technique. You'll get it down eventually.

Ive personally never plugged, but this is just my opinion. It's better to do it, than not to do it.

The bioavailability of plugging Morphine is around 70-90%, so you might need to use a little more to reach the desired dose. Its just a little lower than IV, but its still lower.

Last edited:
Thank you, ill keep updating till tomorrow to show how it is the arm bruise, hope its really nothing. I think that I got the trick, pulling the plunger with the mouth while inside the vein is the easiest way i found to check if it really is a vein, its really really hard to pull it with your other hand and not mess with the needle. Plugging isnt my first option and i enjoyed the iv way when i made it right. But as I dont have micron filters anymore the BA only leaves me this option, i dont wanna take em orally this 50 pills box is meant to last 1 month if i take oral it would last less than 1 week. Im blessed with these pills, they really dont gel, they even can be fractionated cause theres a cut int he middle of it.

Sounds good brotha. Like I said before, for me, I use a 3ml syringe and can pull back with just a single hand (and I don't have huge hands). The plunger isn't as long, so its easier to pull back and push it down. I personally think its easier than using the 1ml syringe.

Here is a thread on micron filters, if you need some more info about them.

https://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/481622-Micron-Filtering-Mega-Thread-and-FAQ

Once you get the IV ROA down perfectly (for the most part), it's by far the best method, imo.

Be safe and ALWAYS use good sterile techniques. No reusing needles as well!

**Everything I say is just my opinion. If I can help in the process, that's good. Please please please be safe. Remember, you can always take more. Start low and go up from there, if you need to.**

Well, its been a month and no complications till now, but something bothers me, after a month I'm now starting to feel a bit more some burning sensation on my arm and itchy, sometimes the burning feel almost like an analgesia. Does anybody have any idea whats going on?