• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Morphine IR Pills IV

CobakuSamsara

Bluelighter
I already have everything I suppose I need to make this real. 10ml and 5 ml syringes with needle, tourniquet, alcohol swabs, spoons, water for injection, cigarettes filter, MICRON FILTER 25mm 0,22u.

My question is: My tolerance is something around 100~120mg Oxycontin (Sustained Release), alway giving me a lot of nods (Actually I nod so hard that I usually take lots of coffee, take a bath, turn the fan on, everything to not fall asleep) I always monitore my vital signs and I keep breathing normally and bpms normal too. I got 30mg IR morphine sulfate pills totally "made for injection" cause it crushes into a fine powder that dont gel. I need to know a safe dosage for IV according to my previous tolerance, I've been warned that Morphine gives a lot more nods than oxy but as I'm afraid of all the histamine release I'm considering taking some diphenhydramine (I had one super allergic reaction taking 360mg codeine and I really didnt like the itches) Considering also that diphenhydramine tends to potency the nods I don't know if it's a wise choice. Anyway, I need to know the dosage for first time IV based on my tolerance and the timing as I know that I'm not supposed to inject all at once. Thank you in advance.

I don’t have any practical advice to give you, but I wanted to say that I’m really impressed by how much prep work and research you’ve done to make this decision as safely as possible.

I think my post got deleted somehow, but per the conversion chart 90mg of IV morphine is equal to 120mg of ER Oxycodone (before the bioavailability takes "effect").

The bioavailability of IV morphine is 100%...so you will be getting the full amount. 90MG

The bioavailability of oral ER Oxycodone is anywhere from 60-86%, so you will only be getting anywhere between 60-103mg of ER Oxycodone when taken orally (from the 120mg).

So after all of the "math", you would need to take 75mg of IV Morphine to equal the 103mg of the ER Oxycodone.

Hopefully, that makes sense. Good luck!

Remember, you can always take more, just start low and you can go up from there (75mg is the max dose you want to start out with). If you have Narcan, keep it by you just in case.

Last edited:
There's no naloxone available in any form here in my country. Are you sure I can start with 60mg? Lower than 75. 60mg would be totally safe based on my tolerance?

Thank you, its been long weeks, really. Since the first post. Over 100 hours researching no kidding. Im a safe user and too young to die. I wish everyone did that way before going into something this level.

Yes, 60mg would be a safe dose to start out with. 75mg is the MAX dose to start with. Its better to start low. You can always take more. Especially since you don't have Narcan available.

If you have any more questions, dont hesitate to ask.

You can either shoot 15mg every 5 minutes or you can shoot all 60mg at one time. If you say your tolerance is as high as it is, I don't think you'll have a problem either way.

Go with whatever you feel most comfortable with. For ME, Id just shoot the 60mg at one single time. I wouldnt have to stick myself 4 times.

Sounds good to me brotha. I was simply going off your Oxycodone tolerance level (which equates to 60mg IV morphine). 20mg is a great place to start.

I did everything right except the vital part, the final, i was sure it was in the vein, i pulled some blood but now i have 3 sites all supposed to be veins that have little balls, it didn't hurt at any time, but one is getting purple like when i took propofol at the hospital i dont know if its normal and this one is hurting a little cause i think i put the needle too deep. Anyway I have these little balls 1 in my left hand super easy to find the vein, and 1 in each arm. Theres nothing else going on as I injected only 1.5 ml divided into these 3 sites, not so much i guess. Theyre not hurting bad, as I said only one i barely feel cause i put the needle too deep i guess. What now? Is there any danger? If its how many time I wait to see if something changes? Um making hot compress right now

Here are pics first place left hand, little to none pain and a small feeling of something stuck (barely felt or seen), seconde place right arm little to no pain but a visible small pretuberance but cant feel it touching, and last but not least left arm, some pain i would rank 3/10 when touched but nothing else. All parts I think are red cause I scratched trying to spread the liquid that was stuck, i felt nothing in any injections and to be honest i think it was less than 1,5ml divided into the 3 places, more like 1ml divided per 3. What are the risks? It seems I didnt inject correct cause I felt absolutely nothing at any time, but it also seems that I didnt hit any artery or something like this cause it didnt hurt all the times i was injecting .
GRQCAwN.jpg
jR4pbVp.jpg
VRqrZkg.jpg

Ill update other pics in 2 hours. Cause I'm almost sure thats nothing serious and i cant go er to lose access to my medication, its sad cause i was pretty sure i was in the vein and i prepped everything right, the swabs the double filtering, the micron filter, the content was absolutely perfect. I d like to attempt another time today but im kinda scared, i dont know whats normal or whats not when injecting, never injected anything, but when i took propofol on the hospital the site was kinda hurting this same and it stood purple for about 4 days, the pills are almost useless without iving and i spent a lot of money in iv stuff, my veins are pretty easy to see even without tourniquet.

If you drawl back and you get blood back into the syringe that is an indication that you are "in" the vein. But make sure you keep the syringe as stable as possible when injecting. The needle can easily come out of the vein or even be pushed through the vein by accident and you wont even realize it (until after you push the plunger down). When I first started IVing, I had trouble with that.

nothing to worry about? Almost two hours and nothing serious seems to happen, the last place i showed the left arm is a lot red but nothing that looks serious, i think i put the needle too deep, ill attempt one last time right now as I have only 1 micron filter left, please stay with me, ill update some pics later, is it normal these kind of things when injecting? even when you inject properly, is it normal to stay hurting a little and marked? cause everytime i had any kind of medicine into the vein it kept hurting a little. No serious harm???

And as i said, im pretty sure the content i injected was almost pure cause i filtred it twice, first with a cigarette filter and it wasnt cloudy since then but of course i used the micron filter after and it was pretty transparent, and filtered later with 0,22u micron, no chance id injected anything dangerous.

I'll try one last time 30mg only as ill use minimum water possible as solubility is 60mg per ml and inject it all at once in one certain vein, i need to get it done right. Wich problems u had when u started injecting?

If you’re actually using a micron filter there’s no reason to also use a cigarette filter...