• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos More reasons to love Diazepam

I find it weird that usually, americans tend to rate temazepam quite high. Here it's the most abundant prescription benzo among oxazepam. No one really likes oxazepam, but it's better than nothing, like chlordiazepoxide. Here the doctors see midazolam and alprazolam to be the most problematic benzos, abuse-wise and with the highest addiction potential. Temazepam was the shit when it was in the eggs (or jellies) which contained temazepam in liquid form. Those bad boys were banned in the early 2000s because everyone with a needle habit was injecting them. The remaining 20mg temazepam tablets are just generally not appreciated as much even though they are fun in high doses. What people are really after here are midazolam and alprazolam. Clonazepam and diazepam come just behind them in their popularity.

Personally, i like the most alprazolam and diazepam equally. Then it would be (in ranking order) midazolam, clonazepam, temazepam and lorazepam. Oxazepam and chlordiazepoxide share the last place.

We also got halcion available for prescription but you almost never see them. I once managed to buy myself a legit blister sheet of 0.25mg Halcion tabs. Halcion was a huge disappointment. I didn't find it to be much stronger than alprazolam mg per mg. So 4 pcs of 0.25mg triazolam felt almost like 1mg alprazolam. I would never waste my money on that garbage. It would be a decent medication if it was dosed higher.

I find it weird that usually, americans tend to rate temazepam quite high. Here it's the most abundant prescription benzo among oxazepam. No one really likes oxazepam, but it's better than nothing, like chlordiazepoxide. Here the doctors see midazolam and alprazolam to be the most problematic benzos, abuse-wise and with the highest addiction potential. Temazepam was the shit when it was in the eggs (or jellies) which contained temazepam in liquid form. Those bad boys were banned in the early 2000s because everyone with a needle habit was injecting them. The remaining 20mg temazepam tablets are just generally not appreciated as much even though they are fun in high doses. What people are really after here are midazolam and alprazolam. Clonazepam and diazepam come just behind them in their popularity.

Personally, i like the most alprazolam and diazepam equally. Then it would be (in ranking order) midazolam, clonazepam, temazepam and lorazepam. Oxazepam and chlordiazepoxide share the last place.

We also got halcion available for prescription but you almost never see them. I once managed to buy myself a legit blister sheet of 0.25mg Halcion tabs. Halcion was a huge disappointment. I didn't find it to be much stronger than alprazolam mg per mg. So 4 pcs of 0.25mg triazolam felt almost like 1mg alprazolam. I would never waste my money on that garbage. It would be a decent medication if it was dosed higher.
Who said I was American 😎

Here Temazepam’s come in 15mg or 30mg, and I agree that the Triazolo’s are very recreational - in high doses.

They used to make 1mg Triazolam’s in the Netherlands I believe, but you may have had a lackluster experience due to ROA - to truly appreciate Halcion use must be IN as intranasal bioavailability is far superior to oral in that specific compound’s case.

Alprazolam is incredibly fun and euphoric, but in terms of subtle nuances, the experience of a 120-150mg dose of Temazepam is purely sublime.

At normal doses (15-30mg in my country), it’s quite meh and I would choose a blue Valium instead any day. For that matter, I’d choose a blue Valium over the “equivalent” dose of 0.5mg Alprazolam as I personally need a bar of genuine pharma Brand-name Xanax (a U94 from my pharmacist given the amount of presses going around) to fully appreciate the drug.

I am genuinely curious how much Diazepam one would have to ingest to get an appreciable amount of Temazepam via Valium metabolism, as I’ve got 40 10mg Diazepam’s left and having enjoyed 10 yesterday in two split doses, I’m curious how much Temazepam I had floating around my body and how much I might need to take next time to get a decent Restoril experience as an added bonus.

Although we too have an abundance of Restoril being prescribed here (it’s the MDs’ go-to benzo for sleep where I am), I’m not lucky enough to have access to them anymore.

Canada seems to be more free with benzos compared to other places and oddly enough benzo addiction isn't that big here. sure some do but not like in the usa with xanax.
the same here in Argentina, benzos are prescribed as easily as ibuprofen, the use of benzos is not frowned upon among the population and is not considered a serious problem of abuse, Rivotril and Valium are everywhere and I think that the majority of their users are functional adults. I have had a benzos habit for several years, maybe 6 years now, no doctor has bothered to reduce my dose or take me off the benzos, even when I have requested it, if one stops working they change it for another. I really think that doesn't work at all for my anxiety in general, just for withdrawal.
At some point, Xanax became popular among young people, because trap-rap songs mentioned it, but as soon as they saw that it wasn't so "fun" nobody wanted it, maybe to sleep after a lot of coke. but for everyone it's like "meh, no thanks"
People here generally want alcohol, cocaine, weed and mdma, even opiates are not common, we don't have heroin.

Being more then ten years without heroine on black market can say without regret-that is good.H took life of so many young inteligent people.90-ies were black years here.(H was very pure&strong)The problem with meth is big at the moment.Benzos are used in prescribed doses from ordinary workin' people and is not a problem......except patients from methadone clinics,who abuse clonazepam a lot-pop it like candies.Diazepam is not much popular in comparison with clonas&xanax.Mostly older people use it along with lexotan(bromazepam)

How do people think temazepam compares to diazepam? Not to hijack the thread or anythiong.
There some common point's imo.
-The warmth
-the muschle relaxation
-and the general sluggisness.

They differ a lot to.
-Temazepam is by far the most fast hitting, nearing Alcohol in a pill, I encountered.
-Duration, just as quick Temazepam hits so long Diazepam linger's.

There some common point's imo.
-The warmth
-the muschle relaxation
-and the general sluggisness.

They differ a lot to.
-Temazepam is by far the most fast hitting, nearing Alcohol in a pill, I encountered.
-Duration, just as quick Temazepam hits so long Diazepam linger's.
Worth mentioning that Temazepam’s in the “Medium” category absorption-wise and takes several hours (2-3 hours) to reach peak plasma levels; there are no active metabolites.

Diazepam’s, on the other hand, is Rapidly absorbed and reaches peak plasma levels within 1-2 hours and is metabolized into three active metabolites (Temazepam Desmethyldiazepam, & Oxazepam).

This chart is quite useful:

Have you tried Triazolam (Halcion)?

x8l750drgo841.jpg
Indeed I have, for epileptic's it even in a spray nasal bottle, no match to oral 10 mg Temazepam. But oral Temazepam hits fast and is way more euphoric

Oopsy the nose spray was Midzolam, not Triazolam

Last edited:
Think never tried triazolam.(nor temazepam)got once dormicum,but that was generic of some other benzobhypnotic

Think never tried triazolam.(nor temazepam)got once dormicum,but that was generic of some other benzobhypnotic
Dormicum is midazolam, which usually comes in 7.5mg & 15mg tablets

Have you ever tried cinolazepam? It's a hypnotic benzo that's only used by a few countries in SE Europe (including Bulgaria), where AFAICT it always has the same brand name of Gerodorm/Геродорм and comes in a single dosage of 40mg tablets (≈10mg diazepam).

One of cinolazepam's active metabolites is norflurazepam (a.k.a. desalkylflurazepam), which it shares in common with Dalmane (flurazepam) & some Japanese benzos (e.g. flutoprazepam) and which has also been sold in its own right as a popular RC benzo recently.

Last edited:
Ye broda...here clonaz are very popular.Tried em-it's heavy&strong stuff.even 0.5mg could be active.Too strong for me...ye..gerodorm.was otc before 2-3years.very weak benzo-weakest.
PS.
Ahaa know i see u talk 'bout cinolazepam.gerodorm-don't see any potential in it,but it's good to have some around:)like i said it was otc.german pharma producer made it.no longer available in pharmacies.nobimport

Dormicum is midazolam, which usually comes in 7.5mg & 15mg tablets

Have you ever tried cinolazepam? It's a hypnotic benzo that's only used by a few countries in SE Europe (including Bulgaria), where AFAICT it always hasthe same brand name of Gerodorm/Геродорм and comes in a single dosage of 40mg tablets (≈10mg diazepam).

One of cinolazepam's active metabolites is norflurazepam (a.k.a. desalkylflurazepam), which it shares in common with Dalmane (flurazepam) & some Japanese benzos (e.g. flutoprazepam) and which has also been sold in its own right as a popular RC benzo recently.
Dormicum is one of the most euphoric benzos out there imho

Never felt any euphoria from benzos....it's just anxyolitic...in some case hypnotic...pop your pill&go to bed.Or pop a lot and get nasty drunked feelin'.....some people like it obviously

Dormicum is one of the most euphoric benzos out there imho
Clonazolam rocks, I don't order it anymore.

But Temazepam beats em all even Midazolam nosespray imo
As long as it exists, midazolam will have a special status within the benzodiazepine class, IMHO, even leaving out its medical uses.

As a sedative-hypnotic, it already belongs to a cherished benzo subgroup and shares in its euphoric potential. Midazolam is also stronger than many of its peers—a single 15mg tablet (taken strictly PO) is roughly equivalent to #2 × 20mg temazepam or #3 × 0.25mg triazolam, putting it among the highest-powered hypnotics.

And, of course, midazolam is one of the few benzos that is actually soluble in water (with an acid to lower pH), which opens up all sorts of possibilities (some of them very dangerous). Different ROAs can enhance the strength dramatically, with an intranasal BA (~75%) that's almost twice as high as the oral BA (~40%).

Flurazepam is one of the hypnotics that I'd really like to try. IIRC, it's used in Ireland & Brazil more regularly than in many other places.

For me, temazepam is definitely enjoyable and a very solid benzo, but I've missed some of the "uniqueness" other report. In light of that, my choice for the ultimate sedative-hypnotic benzo is nitrazepam, since it's an even stronger muscle relaxant and packs a heavy punch (esp.@10mg!) that still feels strongly euphoric, IMHO.

Nitrazepam gives me a terrible hangover if i sleep on it , only benzo that does this

Worth mentioning that Temazepam’s in the “Medium” category absorption-wise and takes several hours (2-3 hours) to reach peak plasma levels; there are no active metabolites.

Diazepam’s, on the other hand, is Rapidly absorbed and reaches peak plasma levels within 1-2 hours and is metabolized into three active metabolites (Temazepam Desmethyldiazepam, & Oxazepam).

This chart is quite useful:

So how come Temazepam hits within 20 minutes. Purely subjectively.

Nitras or Mogadon is available here.It was good..stronger than diaz.as i remember.5mg tablets only

Anybody else noticed differences in benzo effects after having gotten tolerance to dissociatives? It's a weird phenomenon. Before 2mg lorazepam would knock me out, now 5mg just remove all inhibitions but no sedation at all. And this was around 8-10 months after the last disso use.