• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

⫸STICKY⫷ More drug busts (2000-2016)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit, 300kg isnt that like 650lbs. in ONE suitcase?

it was in the hull of a ship lol...

NSFW:
landskrona07.jpg

Wouldn't be surprised if the people who were sailing had no clue of the scale. I'm from a fishing town, and I know of a guy who was approached in Gibraltar, and asked to leave his boat unattended for 6 hours in Gib and again back in the UK, and was paid £12,000.

Wouldn't be surprised if the people who were sailing had no clue of the scale. I'm from a fishing town, and I know of a guy who was approached in Gibraltar, and asked to leave his boat unattended for 6 hours in Gib and again back in the UK, and was paid £12,000.

yeah but if u get caught, even if u have no idea there is drugs in ur boat or not, you are still going to jail forever.. fucking drug war ruining peoples lives, just make them all legal and it'll stop this cartel nonsense...

m54387_1299818860368s.jpg

That's nearing the level of unfuckingbelievable.

[Probable---Quite possible---Somewhat possible---idk---Somewhat unlikely---nah brah---Probably BS---Fuck you.---NO WAI-------------unfuckinbelievable]

WAIT WAIT WAIT. Australians do drugs? Not possible. We see you on TV, Jesse Spencer.

Could have fed staving children in Africa for a few years...

oh. i must have heard it wrong. Because that would have been one big pain in the ass to drag around everywhere.

It looks like they didn't even use hair to make the dreads; looks more like yarn.

enhanced-buzz-1805-1323972515-11.jpg

wow, pretty ingenious had it been done to look more realistic. As is with most busts ppl get greedy and try to get as much product crammed in as possible, had they maybe just done 1 kilo the locks would have been thinner and look less like pieces of black rope. i cant even imagine some of the crazy things smugglers have done to conceal drugs. the heroin shoes were clever but now everyone scrutinizes shoes in the airport so thats a no go, but compressing a few ounces of dope into a shoe sole is a pretty good idea.

but didn she get caught in a country thats gonna kill her because of the draconian drug laws...cuz i saw a video of this on worldstar they didn look very real but they caught her cuz some white was showing through, she looked scared as shit

Yeah, she will probably be executed. Southeast asia is even tougher on drug users than America is, though I feel like you'd have an easier time bribing them.

Police seize 160 pounds of pot from two south Charlotte homes

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/30100249/detail.html
CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Charlotte-Mecklenburg police raided two South Charlotte houses today, hauling out an estimated 160 pounds of marijuana, heat lamps and cash. Police valued the stash at $800,000.
Neighbors stood on Netherwood Drive, watching police swarm the street for hours.
"The smell right now -- and it's not even burning as they carry it out. It's amazing," said neighbor Kitty Smith.

Neighbors were saying "its scary to think it was done so close to where we live" like it would be scary if people were making home made wine.......please people..........weed is way over do for legalization.

More drug busts (2012-2016)

They where clearly trying to have an office party, got caught and are now covering there backs.

A bag containing 16kg (35.5lb) of cocaine was found at the United Nations headquarters in New York last week, police have said.

The drugs were in a bag printed with a version of the UN symbol which arrived at the organisation's mailroom, setting off a security alert.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-16753497

The bags, which had the UN symbol printed on them, were shipped from Mexico through the DHL delivery company's centre in Cincinnati, Ohio, deputy commissioner Paul Browne of the New York Police Department said.

But the bags had no address on them, nor any return to sender details.

"It is my understanding that because there was no addressee, the DHL just thought, well, that's the UN symbol so we should ship it on to UN headquarters and let them figure out who it was supposed to go to," deputy commissioner Browne said.

But he said the two UN bags were "obvious fakes" and were quickly intercepted by security staff when they arrived on January 16.

The bags contained about 14 hard-cover books which had been hollowed to create space for the cocaine.

"The working theory now is that possibly it was never meant to have left Mexico at all," the deputy commissioner said, adding that the bags were "a bad fake".

"Somebody in Mexico is probably in trouble now having let a significant amount of cocaine out of their possession."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-01-27/cocaine-accidentally-sent-to-un-headquarters/3795886

The white bag raised suspicions when it was being scanned because a poor imitation of a UN logo had been stamped on it, apparently in an attempt to pass it off as official baggage.

If done correctly, this would have been pretty brilliant. Diplomatic baggage can't be opened by American cops.

Status
Not open for further replies.