• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Moral arguments for and against Dealing Drugs?

So what's the answer the Portugal way where you decriminalize drugs and the money saved in policing going into helping addicts . I dont mind either way but would love to be able to walk into a cocaine parlor after a few drinks in the pub and stay in the parlor talking shit until a few days later
Your cocaine parlour sounds a lot like my kitchen most weekends to be fair

Your cocaine parlour sounds a lot like my kitchen most weekends to be fair
That used to be my mates house every day he delt coke and heroin every time I get off the gear i think what if I never did drugs but all those laughs i would have missed standing in mine or my mate's kitchens talking shit making plans that come to nothing stories we have in our heads

That used to be my mates house every day he delt coke and heroin every time I get off the gear i think what if I never did drugs but all those laughs i would have missed standing in mine or my mate's kitchens talking shit making plans that come to nothing stories we have in our heads
So basically every single afters in the UK is the same then 😂 making plans happens 2 days into the sesh and by the 3rd day you're talking the most bullshit conspiracy theories that you can think of... rinse and repeat every weekend until we're old and grey

So basically every single afters in the UK is the same then 😂 making plans happens 2 days into the sesh and by the 3rd day you're talking the most bullshit conspiracy theories that you can think of... rinse and repeat every weekend until we're old and grey
Fucking brilliant mate by day two my phone battery has gone dead which don't matter which dont matter as i have put it on silent and flipped it upside down so cant see or hear my wife calling and I'm already moaning we becoming a police state with no freedom of speech love the UK we do it proper over here

Im 45 now but can still keep up with the younguns buyt they put up with shit gear not all but quite a few we had good coke great pills but the weed in UK was not that good then compared to now

Fucking brilliant mate by day two my phone battery has gone dead which don't matter which dont matter as i have put it on silent and flipped it upside down so cant see or hear my wife calling and I'm already moaning we becoming a police state with no freedom of speech love the UK we do it proper over here
Jesus Christ that's spot on, having to explain to your missus where you've been for the 3-4 days though was never fun, reckon it would have been easier to tell her I was cheating on her rather then explain the absolute degenerate I've been. It's all fun and games until one of your mate bangs on a YouTube conspiracy theory video though.... means it's time to go home

If human beings can sell something and make a profit, they will. No matter what it is.

It has more to do with greed than morals IMO
So you think that there is no middle ground between not selling drugs and doing it for greed?

Im 45 now but can still keep up with the younguns buyt they put up with shit gear not all but quite a few we had good coke great pills but the weed in UK was not that good then compared to now
The UK coke scenes probably the best it's been in a while to be fair, the pill scenes in shambles though at the moment with china banning a precursor used to make MDMA, you'd be lucky to find any MDMA in the pills nowadays

Jesus Christ that's spot on, having to explain to your missus where you've been for the 3-4 days though was never fun, reckon it would have been easier to tell her I was cheating on her rather then explain the absolute degenerate I've been. It's all fun and games until one of your mate bangs on a YouTube conspiracy theory video though.... means it's time to go home
When one of my mates start talking about lizard people that's the end of its time to smoke some brown and go home shit scared because you going into the lion's den and what can you say babe I was at my friends we started on the coke then cooked some crack and apart from going to the cashpoint I never left mates house i will wait for the statement to come home by checking the letterbox every day then hide the statement.

The UK coke scenes probably the best it's been in a while to be fair, the pill scenes in shambles though at the moment with china banning a precursor used to make MDMA, you'd be lucky to find any MDMA in the pills nowadays
The coke i get from dealers in pubs is even good at the moment which used to be shit pub grub pills are fucked now I get good brown from my best mate before he stamps on it not even worth buying pills. In the 90s get good pills and bagleys was such a great time miss it

When one of my mates start talking about lizard people that's the end of its time to smoke some brown and go home shit scared because you going into the lion's den and what can you say babe I was at my friends we started on the coke then cooked some crack and apart from going to the cashpoint I never left mates house i will wait for the statement to come home by checking the letterbox every day then hide the statement.
No it's when you start believing your mate about the lizard people that you should definitely get home and get some sleep. you should go paperless with the bank statements mate, save the planet and save you from the wrath of the missus, it truly is a win win

The coke i get from dealers in pubs is even good at the moment which used to be shit pub grub pills are fucked now I get good brown from my best mate before he stamps on it not even worth buying pills. In the 90s get good pills and bagleys was such a great time miss it
The UKs pub grub is probably worth about £300 a gram in Australia though, so we shouldn't complain we've got it good. Even the pills I was getting last year were really good, it's just got harder to get them since Brexit messed with importing anything from overseas, got sold pure caffeine a few weeks ago, looked the part and when I sent it to get tested it was just caffeine, was fuming

The UKs pub grub is probably worth about £300 a gram in Australia though, so we shouldn't complain we've got it good. Even the pills I was getting last year were really good, it's just got harder to get them since Brexit messed with importing anything from overseas, got sold pure caffeine a few weeks ago, looked the part and when I sent it to get tested it was just caffeine, was fuming
Fucking Brexit pisses me off and Priti Patel. I drive an hour to this posh couple I know they get fucking good coke when you rock it up you get most of it back its expensive 15 quid a point but when it drains it like the old school drain their code name on my phone is Guilford surrey coke i put so many dealers numbers un der code names when fucked then cant remember them the next day so just put it like that now

Last edited:
Fucking Brexit pisses me off and Priti Patel. I drive an hour to this posh couple I know they get fucking good coke when you rock it up you get most of it back its expensive 15 quid a point but when it drains it like the old school drain their code name on my phone is Guilford surrey coke
Yeah Brexit was a shambles from start to finish, Imagine one of your major selling points being able to catch more fish... shambolic. Jesus 15 quid a point that's steep but like most things in this life you get what you pay for, love the code name as well no ones gonna crack that code, not even Alan Turing would be able to figure that one out 😂😂

We've taken this thread very off topic, apologies from me

Yeah Brexit was a shambles from start to finish, Imagine one of your major selling points being able to catch more fish... shambolic. Jesus 15 quid a point that's steep but like most things in this life you get what you pay for, love the code name as well no ones gonna crack that code, not even Alan Turing would be able to figure that one out 😂😂

We've taken this thread very off topic, apologies from me
ITS fucking good talking to another brit i came back from the states and had to fill in again but in my heart, I'm more a brit than an American the piss-taking the way it is here i miss it so much when back in the states lucky I got a business here so have to keep coming back. I know we have gone off track here but fuck it . I love the states the weather the space but i miss my pals

Oh 100%, if an American heard the way we talk to our pals they'd think we hate their guts. With the weather being so nice in America though, what do you complain about? feels like that's 90% of my small talk gone out the window if I can't complain about the weather

Oh 100%, if an American heard the way we talk to our pals they'd think we hate their guts. With the weather being so nice in America though, what do you complain about? feels like that's 90% of my small talk gone out the window if I can't complain about the weather
The way we use the word cunt here they don't i love the weather but also love the cold winter days here with a fireplace just so comfy. Our piss-taking is different and the way we drink love pubs old school ones, not these JD Wetherspoons that are taking over 8 people waiting for the two cubicles to be free none of them taking a shit . The pub i been going to for years all the onwer asks is go out of view of the camera work or the toilets and chop up a line for him I'm in there so much my mates call it my office

The way we use the word cunt here they don't i love the weather but also love the cold winter days here with a fireplace just so comfy. Our piss-taking is different and the way we drink love pubs old school ones, not these JD Wetherspoons that are taking over 8 people waiting for the two cubicles to be free none of them taking a shit . The pub i been going to for years all the onwer asks is go out of view of the camera work or the toilets and chop up a line for him I'm in there so much my mates call it my office

Ah yeah I could imagine using the word cunt as a term of endearment hasn't caught on over there yet, that's why I think you should pave the way and just start calling people cunts over in America until it catches on😂 seems like the only pubs that aren't getting closed down atm are Wetherspoons though which is a shame, those pubs lack the character of an old school boozer in my opinion. What a sound owner you have at your local unless you don't like sharing your gear that is😅

Ah yeah I could imagine using the word cunt as a term of endearment hasn't caught on over there yet, that's why I think you should pave the way and just start calling people cunts over in America until it catches on😂 seems like the only pubs that aren't getting closed down atm are Wetherspoons though which is a shame, those pubs lack the character of an old school boozer in my opinion. What a sound owner you have at your local unless you don't like sharing your gear that is😅
It's our pub all the people in there our mates nothing beats it. It will never catch on over there but i trying my best but Britain is losing its freedoms I called a Punjabi policeman a coconut so am now getting done for a section 18 public order act with a racial or religious angle fuck me I'm a Punjabi who loves rock and has jimmy page on my forearm im called a coconut all the time by my Punjabi mates and dont give a fuck should have just nutted him fucking weak cunt you a copper he should expect these words. So the freedom of speech has gone and we just watched so much.

It would be a moral good, and mostly is, but you forget dynamite and AK 47s.
I don't see why I as a responsible adult should not be able to own and sell both Kalashnikov rifles and explosives. In fact both would be of excellent use in my career not to mention how useful both would be in resisting the current fascist direction that the west is heading. i mean damn if their were a rifle and a stick of dynamite behind every blade of grass who would even try that authoritarian shit. I am being a bit hyperbolic tho.