• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Moral arguments for and against Dealing Drugs?

I don't see why I as a responsible adult should not be able to own and sell both Kalashnikov rifles and explosives. In fact both would be of excellent use in my career not to mention how useful both would be in resisting the current fascist direction that the west is heading. i mean damn if their were a rifle and a stick of dynamite behind every blade of grass who would even try that authoritarian shit. I am being a bit hyperbolic tho.
Kids use guns in schools.

Your way would have them dynamiting the many instead of the few.

Sell explosives by the truck full, but never go to see your favorite sports event/target for AUDs again.

It will be open season for anyone with a grudge.

Regards
DL

Kids use guns in schools.

Your way would have them dynamiting the many instead of the few.

Sell explosives by the truck full, but never go to see your favorite sports event/target for AUDs again.

It will be open season for anyone with a grudge.

Regards
DL
Dead ass if your in the right profession or have the keys to tractors you can get explosives by the truck load.

And if you know even a tiny bit abt energetic chemistry you can produce kilos of fuckin evil explosives daily with cheep shit that cant be restricted.

oh and explosives are pretty shit when it comes to psyco "kids" shooting up schools. like they are 100% better for disrupting infrastructure and making tyrants quake in their boots.

and just to reference a famous case the columbine idiots used explosives as well as their shitty aim. I think they used like flashpowder in cream chargers. which just illiterates that if you have the inclination to get armaments then you will be able to.

idk if this is bad form to like de-rail my own thread so I don't think i'm going to keep this flame war thing going. feel free to have the last word tho.

Edit: spelling

What if the buyer is a 12 year old who is already half drunk your shit is adulterated and might kill him?

If you say that is ok, check with any 12 year old.

Regards
DL
I especially said NO selling to kids. You think a 12 year old is not a kid? WTF?

Is the shopkeeper immoral for selling cigarettes and alcohol? Is McDonalds immoral for selling unhealthy food to people?

In a ideal world drugs would be legalised and regulated, which means we could better safeguard children but the way it is now there's no way to tell if you're selling to a 21 year old or a 14 year old with a moustache. Humans have been looking for ways to get fucked up since the dawn of time, so making it illegal is immoral in my opinion, throwing people in prison due to addiction is immoral. People will consume drugs regardless of legislation, so why not just make it as safe as possible for the consumer. If there is a demand, there will be a supply.

Also education about drug use needs to improve, scaremongering has clearly not worked and it undermines all the real dangers of some drugs.

Last edited: