• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Month lockdown for England

Was negative before he went into hospital (died the following day) and two days prior he tested negative on a test performed by the community nurse.

Kinda feel like someone gets a stack of papers to go through and rather than dedicate the time and effort to go through each one, just bought a big red rubber stamp and plows through the lot in five minutes. One size fits all style.
Yeah, if no positive test then it definitely should not be down as that. I’m pretty shocked at that tbh. I would definitely contest that. Again, I’m really sorry for your loss. Regardless how he died it never makes losing someone any easier.

i care about this too. people i know in recovery have been relapsing left right and centre. i kinda did but pulled myself back.

BUT- i can't help but feel like losing my parents to this fucking virus would have a worse impact on my mental health than being locked down. i suspect most people have someone they love who is for some reson vulnerable, and however bad lockdown is, losing them might be worse.

yes I agree - it's a dilemma. Lockdown is tough but losing loved ones is tougher. Do the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.... or the one? 🖖

My task now is to persuade my anti-lockdown parents to get the vaccine....

suspicion that Covid as a cause of death is being over-inflated
There is no suspicion
I’m pretty shocked at that tbh
What, for real? I thought you knew it was. What with NO influenza deaths WORLDWIDE on the WHO website since march 2020

I will post another couple pictures now backing this up, let me find them in my camera roll and imgur them

There is no suspicion

What, for real? I thought you knew it was. What with NO influenza deaths WORLDWIDE on the WHO website since march 2020

I will post another couple pictures now backing this up, let me find them in my camera roll and imgur them
No I understand that and I know it’s happening but I’ve only really seen cases where the patient has tested positive for covid. There’s no way a patient who was negative should have that down on a death certificate.

@MsDiz @Forever Changes @LoginNotSecure

Opinions?
I've left them on public on IMGUR so im sure I'm gona get more opinions than i bargained for

Already got one claiming bull before i hit send
I love causing a ruckus

Look, if someone has a comorbidity and they catch covid and die then yes, of course it’s played a part in the death. Should it be down as the main cause? Well, yes and no. At the end of the day, had they not caught covid they’d still be alive for however long. No because, some are end of life care receivers anyway and it’s just quickened the inevitable.

I am not worried about the deaths from covid but I’m definitely concerned with what damage it’s leaving behind in younger people. There is a long covid syndrome which is affecting very healthy individuals. In the next few years we will be seeing exactly how organs are being damaged due to covid. Which is scary because it’s already showing that there is damage to kidneys etc. The evidence too that blood clots are more prevalent after covid is striking.

Hypertension and weight are two comorbidities up there and do you know how many people in the country have either or both? A fucking huge amount.

People are getting sick of the lockdowns and rightly so because it was poorly done at the start. Had the country acted like New Zealand for example then the UK wouldn’t be in the state it is, nor would Ireland. Everyone coming into the countries should have been isolated like aus is currently doing. Transported to hotel and tested before being released. I don’t think these lockdowns in place now will do much but destroy business and children’s education and people’s mental health. I also don’t know what I’d do in the mean time. There is a lot to consider.

i have close relations with diabetes, cancer, etc, things that make you vulnerable. i feel like arguments like the one you posted suggest they are dispensable, their deaths somehow wouldn't count.

if you die in a diabetic coma, that is dying of diabetes. if you die of COVID19 complications that arose because you were diabetic, you died of COVID19. what is controversial about that?

also- random screenshots aren't evidence, and what you posted is in no way related to flu deaths reported by WHO. the UK is still reporting flu deaths, not sure about other countries but many will not have the resources to accurately track that while COVID is still wrecking havoc.

the lower incidence of flu deaths this year is hardly surprising as everyone's been locked down for most of the year so can't pass it along. Plus they've had a strong flu-vaccination drive

. i feel like arguments like the one you posted suggest they are dispensable, their deaths somehow wouldn't count.
I'm sorry you feel that way
also- random screenshots aren't evidence, and what you posted is in no way related to flu deaths reported by WHO. the UK is still reporting flu deaths, not sure about other countries but many will not have the resources to accurately track that while COVID is still wrecking havoc.
I didnt say those were related to flu deaths.
These are, literally taken from the WHO website the other day

the lower incidence of flu deaths this year
See above

@MsDiz
I've also just seen a video of a woman explaining that for example IF you test positive in say April, then in June are cleared and test negative, then proceed to die of ANY cause in say September, covid is still going down on the death certificate.
Weird

Those imgur posts are getting funny in the comments ive stopped responding normally now and just straight up insulting people lol, oh what an exciting way to kill boredom while I lie in bed at 2.53PM

Or how about Molester of the Feline variety, thats more family friendly @mal3volent ?

Na fuck that. Cat fucker or bust.

Ok ill accept cat shagger

These are, literally taken from the WHO website the other day

and your point is?

if you look country by country you can find the flu death stats for quite a few from their governments. but neither many countries, nor the WHO, can be expected to just increase their number of qualified staff in an instant. so obviously while everyone is focusing on a pandemic, other aspects of their normal work fall by the wayside.

and your point is?

if you look country by country you can find the flu death stats for quite a few from their governments. but neither many countries, nor the WHO, can be expected to just increase their number of qualified staff in an instant. so obviously while everyone is focusing on a pandemic, other aspects of their normal work fall by the wayside.
My point was u said those pics didnt related to flu deaths recorded by WHO so i showed you some that did thats all 🤷‍♂️

i said the pics didn't relate to the point you had said you were getting pictures to demonstrate.

you brought up the flu deaths thing, there must have been a reason for that, what is that reason?

i said the pics didn't relate to the point you had said you were getting pictures to demonstrate.
Yeah they didnt
you brought up the flu deaths thing, there must have been a reason for that, what is that reason?
Boredom? Lol no it was just speculation on covid being used to classify alot of deaths recently

fair enough. well, even in developed countries with decent medical systems there is a lot of burnout so much scope for human error. in less developed countries there won't be the resources as they'll be diverted to COVID. i doubt there is much willful over reporting of COVID deaths.

fair enough. well, even in developed countries with decent medical systems there is a lot of burnout so much scope for human error. in less developed countries there won't be the resources as they'll be diverted to COVID. i doubt there is much willful over reporting of COVID deaths.
Not saying you're wrong i just don't understand shit like this fuckery going on:

Had the autopsy for my grandad who passed recently. Cause of death was multiple organ failure due to the complexities of multiple cancers. (Lymphatic, lung, heart, bowel and testicular, he never did anything in half measures) But COVID-19 is listed as the cause of death..

To change it I have to submit a request to the medical coroners office, which they will review and rectify if they deem the initial COD was incorrect.

The one tid bit of information I can surmise is that on his way out he said to the nurse he was short of breath, so yeah, deffo COVID that.

never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity
I dont see how whatshisnames razor is relevant here but 🤷‍♂️ im bored of talking about it, mainly cuz im not bored anymore, infact im just about to go and inject some free drugs, so cya inabit BL 😁