Molly

Yes, it exists. I haven't personally seen any since George H. W. Bush (yes, the father) was President, though.

So God, if you're there---or Satan---Vishnu---Quetzalcoatl---JR "Bob" Dobbs---ethereal spirit of Timothy Leary---anybody---please help reunite me with Molly again, preferably before THIS George Bush leaves office...

(Amen.)

I got some just 2 or 3 months ago. The guy I got it from had a ton (not literally).
Since E isn't my main drug, I'll just say it was "good" (it kicked ass)

Oh, and I live in So. Cal, in a rich suburban neighborhood (that must've helped)

the jamband seen is def where its at if u can't find around ur home (like me!) go to a festival or something i guarentee ya see some little hippy girl walkin around sellin ful caps of it for round 15 to 20 bucks! i love those lil hippy girls it seem like they had it more than the dudes... idk y???

I'm in SoCal and I can't find squat! Having a hard time even finding any pills, bunk or not. Bah! I gotta extend my circle of friends.

molly is easy to find these days.
Abut as easy as pressies.
Whats hard to find is some good quality crystals.

mollys are rare in so-cal BUT THEY DO EXIST. i have had. and i was amazed!

but there VERY expensive

yeah, molly has been cheaper for me too. Down south, 10 packs of pills have always cost me more than a gram of molly -- admittedly though, the molly usually comes from a completely different crowd than the pills.