Molly

a buddy gave me ~30mg to snort a while ago, said it was one dose (whatever, hes kinda sleazy) but it was fun anyways. Barely threshold, but I could already tell it was better than just about any X id had before. Mostly just pills around ALB though.

molly is around here in So. Cal

not to everyone though, it's rare

harrisonford said:
yea molly has popped up twice in dallas tx in the last two onths.
its funny
90% of people dont know what it is. and they just want speed based tabbs

fucking idiots. . . man what i wouldn't give to find that around dfw soon :(

question about molly.. getting my hands on some this weeken, they are 100mg. I've rolled a bunch of times over the last few years. I usually drop 1 pill when I do roll. So my question is, how many should I take to get a "normal" roll? Is there anything different with the roll then pills?

thanks!

theoretically a clean pill of MDMA and molly are identical. The experience SHOULD be the same. since the average pill is about ~70mg of mdma, you can expect a 100mg molly dose to be like taking 1 1/2 pills....a fairly strong, clean, NICE experience....or so im told, anyways. 8)

Whoever said Molly has saturated the Jam Band scene is well, nothing new :) Not to belittle you but molly has been on tour non stop since the mid 80s

^^^

Yeah I know that, obviously I wasn't around in the 80's though. Isn't its use much more widespread nowadays? I'm not sure since I know MDA was around in the 70s.

around here...
it's $100-$120 but very hard to find... sometime 1/4 ounce for $500
i'm in so.cal

aparently i can get some molly in a few week, i am keeping my fingers crossed, suposidally 15$ a gram when bought in bulk

Mr_Fluffykins said:
aparently i can get some molly in a few week, i am keeping my fingers crossed, suposidally 15$ a gram when bought in bulk

How many pounds do you have to buy to get it at that price?

FrankE420 said:
I'm from detroit and I've been looking for molly and acid for a while now with no luck at all and I've got a lot of good hooks... anybody found either of these in the detroit metro or even in michigan at all?

In the almost 5 years ive been taking E in detroit ive never seen or even heard of molly being sold. Thats not to say its not out there, just very un-common. If I was ever offerd it I would be afraid that it was meth, which is way more likely.

*edit*

Acid was all over the place last summer, keep your eyes open. It comes from weird places it seems. I never got it from people that I got anything else from. Just random people would come out of nowhere with it.

makin, sounds like you don't have actual molly. But meth or MDA.

There is molly here in MA and plenty in norcal.

nightfun, I'd say 100 mg is roughly about what you'd find in an average pill, but I'd recommend 120 mg for an optimal dose.

Mr Fluffykins said:

Cant even get them prices here in Ireland and we are one of the cheapest countrys in the world for MDMA crystal and Ecstasy pills.

Mr Fluffykins said:
i don't know, it might be 30$ a gram asweel,

You would probably get a quarter of a gram for that price buddy, no way you would get that price in the US for a gram.

fairnymph said:
nightfun, I'd say 100 mg is roughly about what you'd find in an average pill, but I'd recommend 120 mg for an optimal dose.

Yeah in Europe, not in the US, infact you's barely ever find 100mg of MDMA in pills in America, yous get lower MDMA with more Meth, and even the cleanest pills with ONLY MDMA are around 60-70mg of MDMA.

Now im not saying that alot of people in this thread are lying about being able to get their hands on MDMA Crystals, but there seems to be a HELL OF ALOT of people here saying it but not a single report in pillreports???

So prove me wrong people, do a report in pillreports with a nice picture to prove you's aint lying because yous have zero problems doing reports on pills, so why not stick one up for crystal MDMA or even yous can post pictures here...

TheSimpsons

boy what i would give to have some nice clean molly or E pills around here in Albany, NY. The Disco Biscuits are coming on Saturday, so im keeping my fingers crossed. The last time they came here, in Dec. of '04, i had my first roll of my life. 2 gel-caps that were came out of a Phish tin, and the chill dude told me to come find him if it wasnt doin it.

my god. what a beautiful experience. I will never, ever forget that night, nor the beautiful girl named Shelly that i talked to during setbreak who kept me down on earth as i was freaking out over how mindblowingly amazing an experience i was having.

beautiful thing indeed.

Dreaming With Dope said:
boy what i would give to have some nice clean molly or E pills around here in Albany, NY. The Disco Biscuits are coming on Saturday, so im keeping my fingers crossed. The last time they came here, in Dec. of '04, i had my first roll of my life. 2 gel-caps that were came out of a Phish tin, and the chill dude told me to come find him if it wasnt doin it.

my god. what a beautiful experience. I will never, ever forget that night, nor the beautiful girl named Shelly that i talked to during setbreak who kept me down on earth as i was freaking out over how mindblowingly amazing an experience i was having.

beautiful thing indeed.

errr ummm and the point of this post is???

i can guarantee you that there are people poppin pills/molly this very minute in albany. you just need to look harder.

Well the stuff that I have access to I actually had lab tested, so I KNOW it's 99% MDMA. It's light grey and sparkly.

I have done mostly molly in my time (only pills maybe 1/6 of the times), and when dosing it out myself, I have found that about 100 mg is equivalent to the pills I've gotten (excluding one time that I had completely bunk pills, and another time that I had MDA), in terms of the effects.

So, I'm pretty sure the pills I had contained that amount, but this was several years ago (1999-2000), so things may well have changed!

Thanks for the reply fairnymph, yes back in '99 then pills were suppositly better in america than they are now as now bunk pills and adulterated pills seem to be the order of the day.
Thanks for clearing prices too.

Also thanks everyone who said they can get MDMA easily for proving my point and not taking me up on my offer of posting pictures to prove that yous can get it.

I guess this is as close to Crystal MDMA as yous will get.

Picture Good old IRISH MDMA @ $40 - $50usd a gram

TheSimpsons

Attachments

• MDMA_out_of_the_bag.jpg
    MDMA_out_of_the_bag.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 138