Molly in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard from a friend that Basement has shut down! Say it aint so..

I am not surprised if they did get shut down. Always rumors going around they'll get raided but that was a while ago... I am outta da scene these days.
PM me too if y'all got mollies to share lol

There's some quality molly and mda (some very nice looking shards of both) floating around the GTA, so erm, keep an eye out. With the exception of imports, I suggest everyone in and around T.dot continue to stay away from any 'ecstasy' pills. Of course, that's just my opinion. Do what you like, but stay safe (seriously though, the pills - with the very rare exception - are all garbage and may possibly intimately introduce you to either your toilet, or a hospital bed).

Haven't been able to get anything in Hamilton since Halloween. Although my sources in Toronto and London are also dry, so I don't know where you guys are finding it.

The entire Golden Horseshoe isn't completely dry, but rather, obscured, so to speak. And it will remain that way no doubt, especially considering what Mr. Harper and his posse did to the scheduling of MDMA.

Besides the GTA and Hamilton - KW, London and Niagara are also not dry.

^^what did they do to the scheduling of mdma?

MDMA around/in Toronto is pretty much back for my links, though I'm not into that stuff anymore. It's more expensive than it should, but clean mdma is easier than easy to find in the right circles. Just be on the lookout for mda, for me recently if it's been anything other than a nice hydrochloric salt it's been MDA, though nice strong mda lol.

^ He moved it from Schedule III to I alongside crack and heroin, thereby increasing mandatory minimum jail time if caught in possession of it.

Am I the only Calgarian on this forum? I'd like to know if Calgary is just dry since I continue to find MDMA/amphetamines, cathinones, piperazines, and everything but MDMA. It's quite a shame.

^ You're not the only Calgarian on this forum, I can promise you that.

And if it makes you feel any better, for a period of a little over 5 years (2007-2012), I was unable to get my hands on any mdma whatsoever, and I spent a lot of money. All I ended up with was either pipes, RCs, bunk, and meth bombs. When I finally did score some pure molly shards, I was incredibly happy, and extremely relieved. And I'm sure you'll get there too, sooner or later. Just don't give up.

Wow thats shitty its schedule 1, just a matter of time i suppose. I think thats gonna raise prices (again), maybe effect the availability a little. Probably elsewhere in the world too, people are gonna less keen to export.

Yeah I find it rather ridiculous that a substance which - for a street drug - has a long history of being quite safe to consume, provided you know the do's and don't's, such as don't combine it with other stuff (IME, when rolling, other than smoking which feels amazing, I've never had the urge to combine the roll with booze or anything else really - only when coming down do I consider using something to relax me such as oxycodone).

In truth, there's still a lot of dealers in the area selling the real deal (actual ecstasy). However, if you don't have the proper connections, chances are you'll end up buying some BZP/TFMPP tablets from a shady looking John Doe.

Got my hands on very high quality molly.

Right on. Powder or shards (or both)? Brown-ish, tan, or white/clear?

I haven't rolled in quite a while - even though I could any time (a far cry from 2007 to early 2012 when I couldn't find anything with MDMA in it). I guess it's because I find I need a special occasion to do so.

Nice, major Canadian cities seem to have a good batch of molly available. Considering the winter we've had, I'm glad to hear it.

Status
Not open for further replies.