Molly in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
If its making a comeback in Toronto then why can't I find any. It seems to me its become a lot harder to find from a few years ago. A few years back it was easy, now I will keep searching.

*Torontonians status please.

Hows it looking out there guys? HQ crystals are hard to come by, and if you do come by any, I suggest to snatch as much as you can. You wont have a second time coming around.

Raverunner: I am going to buy some Red AX pills, they are the same ones you got. You don't think they were adulterated? Have you ever tried Happy Smiles also from Canada?

I tested it, so all i can say that there was MDMA.

I heard happy smiles were a bit better? I never had them. RED AX i had a good clean roll.

Took my changes & got a pill.

Ended up being Piperazine :mad:

Surprisingly similar effects to mdma, but just WAY weaker...

There is a lot of pure white MDMA in the major three cities (Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver) but through very specific supply chains. Unless you know someone who is connected to those chains then it's going to seem like there is absolutely nothing, and that's how it was for me for a couple of years. Makes me wonder if there are only one or two major manufacturers out there and a handful of suppliers.

Surprisingly, when I was last in Newfoundland about a year ago there was a lot of MDMA there and it was very easily obtained. Every beach party I went to had people on it and people selling it right in the open. I was told there was an RCMP bust a month earlier but from the way people were acting in St. John's you wouldn't know it.

i think the vancouver area has some pretty bomb shit actually. it sounds like it might be hard to find, idk tho cos i dont live there. my friend got me a bass cap i think it was called but it was a pressed pill, and i was soooo floored, like ive been floored before when ive popped two, but seriously this was the hardest i everrr rolled. canada has some good molly for a good price too it was cheap...wtf.
my friend, herself took a pure molly capsule and she def seemed out of it, so i guess you have to look in the right places but i feel like you have to do that with everyplace.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brown MDMA in Calgary a couple months back had quite the kick, however, come late December I've only found methylone and piperazines.

I used the EZ test marquis to test caps with a white crystal inside last week in Toronto. It turned dark orange which is amphetamine. Yikes, glad the guy was legit and let me test them before I took them. He later told me that his burner said they were mephedrone. Likely a mix of the 2 since mephedrone isn't supposed to change colour with marquis. It sucks that I haven't been able to find any real molly in Toronto and I've been looking since the new year. :(

Likely a mix of the 2 since mephedrone isn't supposed to change colour with marquis.

Are you sure about that? Every time I seen test results done by others (or myself) I recall mephedrone + marquis = yellow.

doesnt a vast amount of MDMA come from canadian labs?

Probably. But that doesn't mean we can locate those labs and knock on their doors for some molly. Easy to find some real molly inside some afterhours joints in Toronto but hard to source them outside the clubs.

^^ Is C.Z. still open - haven't been there in ages. Best place to be on a Sunday morning if you wanna have a 'who's the most sketched out' competition (or was at least).

I do believe Comfort Zone is still open. What about Basement? The Hide Out? I've always wanted to venture into those listed.

CZ is still open and liiive every Fri night and Sunday morning. CZurch Sunday morning is still the best but can get way too packed. Sketchy place but the music there is too gooot! Definitely enjoy that place every once in a while.
Basement is decent also as well as Footwork on Fridays. I never heard about The Hide Out... where's that at?
Speaking of afterhours... it's about time I roll hard soon lol

Clean Molly in Calgary seems dry, or I don't have enough sources. The closest thing to clean I've found was MDMA cut with methylone.

Status
Not open for further replies.