• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc ---**~~~Mod applications now being accepted for Other Drugs~~~**--- Ends Dec. 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will the fact that when high I can be so ditsy sometimes I even mis-spell usernames as disty count against me?

I always read your name as Dis Tea Boi.

Rastaman points out cup of brew to son and says: 'Dis tea, Boi.'

Rastaman points out cup of brew to son and says: 'Dis tea, Boi.'

Nice one, meaning out of a mindless spelling mistake :)

And what sort of tea would rastaman be recommending to his son pray tell? Hopefully it's not boring caffeine and full of gooooood shit ;)

Nice one, meaning out of a mindless spelling mistake :)

And what sort of tea would rastaman be recommending to his son pray tell? Hopefully it's not boring caffeine and full of gooooood shit ;)

Rastaman does not divulge contents of Rastaman tea.

Rastaman brews special harm reduction tea.

I'll happily become a hooker for a night for some methamphet.

My gender will have to be a surprise until the night for whoever takes me up on the offer.

hey i ain't no mod but if you wanna whore yourself out im a good paying pimp.. AND i accept paypal :)
i will just need to trust you're giving me my money or i will have to pimp slap you over the interwebz.

VOTE FOR T-JAE (WHO'S THAT YOU ASK?) -HOOD'S TRUE IDENTITY.. secrets out.

damn im bored.. im having fun watching sekio answer and close threads tho lol he's a machine.
but still.. im bored.

Last edited:
you guys who are already modding should be happy and let us regular BLers who have been trying to get a staff position for 2 years get a shot at it.
(talking about me lol)

^dude you're always "oh i'm not gonna apply, oh yeah i applied, oh wait no i don't want it". we need motherfuckin decisiveness!

wiggi, posted your app up, brother. cheers.

that aint true.. i have applied twice without saying anything like that and after not getting chosen those two times i said fuck it im not applying anymore so i said i wasn't going to apply but than i got a few people telling me to apply so i did and now that i did, i want the position.. i don't see anything wrong with what i did.

i must be sleeping when i say "oh nvm i dont want it" because i don't remember ever doing that.

Ok, sent to all but Sekio. Like someone said his box is full.

Last edited:
doesgrammarandspellingAndcapiTallettersandstuffcounttoWardsgettinGthepositionornot ?

If you can read that then props to you.

Coooooooool.

I'm guessing that my current avatar isn't really very suitable for a mod in terms of harm reduction either. Thats a hell of a lot of coke I found washed up on the beach, one hell of a week followed that discovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.