• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

MLB Playoffs 2011

jesus dude

act like you've you been there before

radda radda radda we're numba one you all suck radda radda radda radda

i'm convinced you're a fan of the WWE, got beat up in high school, and have a 35 mph fast ball

Rays V Rangers.

lookin like a win win for me in the first round

i always root for my tampa teams first n formost but there is also a part of me that wants that hysteria that comes with teams in the world series like we had around here last year

anyways, FUCK THE YANKEES!!

we won our division (national league)!! This has nothing to do with a world series?

edit: http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/standings/index.jsp?tcid=mm_mlb_standings#20110928

who is on top of the NL? Phillies?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ons-they-will-cruise-to-another-nl-east-crown

last paragraph.

NL East you dumbfuck.

NL Champs means you would be in the world series playing the AL Champs.

We won the NL East 13 years in a row.

I hope Charlie Manual fucking strokes out and dies.

NL East you dumbfuck.

NL Champs means you would be in the world series playing the AL Champs.

We won the NL East 13 years in a row.

I hope Charlie Manual fucking strokes out and dies.

you retardeddddddddd

and for the china dude I was actually in the braves farm club outta high school for pitching so blow dat

you retardeddddddddd

and for the china dude I was actually in the braves farm club outta high school for pitching so blow dat

quoted.

eat another pill. you are currently the dumbest person on bluelight. you're also a manager at a grocery store. sorry bout your life, dude.

quoted.

eat another pill. you are currently the dumbest person on bluelight. you're also a manager at a grocery store. sorry bout your life, dude.

Yeah I'm 21 and a manager at a grocery store so I can put myself through college. Better then anything your doing, 2000 posts? Maybe you should focus on your future!!!

Last edited:
lolz.
the dreaded post count comeback.

i'm just pointing out that you are dead wrong when saying you've been NL Champs for 5 years. you've won the NL East for 5 years. division champs. not national league champs.

cheers friend. i dont want to fight anymore. but i do hope that you get eliminated in the first round.

lolz.
the dreaded post count comeback.

i'm just pointing out that you are dead wrong when saying you've been NL Champs for 5 years. you've won the NL East for 5 years. division champs. not national league champs.

cheers friend. i dont want to fight anymore. but i do hope that you get eliminated in the first round.

count comeback? more like no life. You won't see us falling apart like the Braves, never gonna happen.

thread reminds me of how annoying 'arrogant athlete/sports fan' is

they are always safe on the bases, never admit to fouling in the paint, 'the only reason we lost is cause the refs blew a call', i want the coach fired because we had one bad season and i'm a better coach than him, that team has been a winning club over the past 5 seasons but they suck!!, 'how can someone who makes millions of dollars make that kinda mistake!?!' etc

get bent, loser

and since it's mlb playoffs thread:

can we just fast forward to game 7 of the WS, tie ball game in the 9th inning?

damn, shit got serious quick,

anyone wanna talk baseball?

im drunk, who won? rangers or rays?

EDIT: after further investigation the rays spanked the rangers, huh, surprising, i mean not that the won but 9-0 DAMN!

yeahhhh cardinals, yeaaahhhh tigers!

my grandfather's uncle(my great great uncle?) played with the yankees from '47-'58...i almost feel like opaner claiming to be drafted outta high school...but this is legit

me hating the phillies is in my blood:

Joseph Edward Collins (December 3, 1922 – August 30, 1989) (born Joseph Edward Kollonige) was an American Major League Baseball player, born in Scranton, Pennsylvania.
On September 25, 1948 he began his major league career playing for the New York Yankees. He played in 10 Major League seasons and seven World Series, all for the Yankees. At 6'0" tall and 185 pounds, he batted left and threw left, which made him unavailable to play most infield positions, where he was a first baseman in 715 games regular-season games. He also played 114 games as an outfielder. His peak number of games played in a season was 130 in 1954. Collins hit 86 regular-season home runs, but more importantly, four in the World Series with powerful Yankee teams. He was a teammate of both Joe DiMaggio and Mickey Mantle.
His last Major League game was on September 29, 1957. His entire major league career was spent with the Yankees. He was traded to the Philadelphia Phillies at the start of the 1958 season, but he chose to retire rather than join the Phillies, thus cancelling the trade. He died in Union Township, Union County, New Jersey in 1989, and there is a small park there named in his honor. The park is located off of Liberty Avenue and also has a memorial plaque honoring him.

^noone cares hes long gone and baseball back then didn't mean shit. Irrelevant!