• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

MLB Playoffs 2011

well now they are only one game behind!!

try tied bro
two games left against ny though. lets hope that baltimore continues to win

love seeing tampa fans in here btw :D

Last edited:
huge september collapse by the red sox. oh well.

the only thing which made me feel better just now was seeing the tampa players switching out their caps for "2011 mlb playoffs" caps which is about the lamest thing i've seen. fair enough getting a cap made if you win the division but playoffs? lol.

still, i hope they meet the yankees and destroy them.

alasdair

What a way to end the 2011 MLB season. We knocked the braves out, hahahahahhahaha!

my braves are trying their best to totally blow it.

only up on the cards by 3.5
Yeah! WE FUCKIN DID IT BRAVES BASEBALL CANT BE BEAT. It just goes to show you that with dedication, and some luck, you can blow even the most comfortable lead.

it was an epic meltdown. 9.5 game wild card lead going into september.

hold me.

and cup my balls.

playoffs1.png

when you win 5 NL champs in a row, then maybe you can call it a dynasty.

No I think winning NL 5 years in a row is enough. We already accomplished winning that 5 years in a row. You could learn baseball a little better...

fuck you phillie fans

i'm rooting for the tiger's

if i'm not mistaken my all time favorite manager is the hitting coach there:

a_mcclendon_hi.jpg

fuck you phillie fans

i'm rooting for the tiger's

if i'm not mistaken my all time favorite manager is the hitting coach there:

a_mcclendon_hi.jpg

look at our rotation, HALLADAY, LEE, HAMELS, OSWALT theyre combined ERA is like 2.48 you aint hitting shit!!!!!!

Last edited:
damn those were some epic end-of-season collapses performed by the Atlanta Braves and the Boston Red Sox

I can't believe the Tampa Bay Rays came back under what... 7 runs, to win the game and therefore earn a spot in the MLB Playoffs?! amazing. also Boston getting creamed a couple times near the end of the regular season by the lowly Baltimore Orioles? also amazing. Evan Longoria is one helluva ballplayer, and he seems like an even better dudeski. good for Tampa. since I don't have any dog in this fight (big-time Pirates fan; semi-Indians fan)... I am pulling for the Tampa Bay Rays just because they are the perpetual under-dogs in a stacked conference, where all the media focus stays keyed on the Yankees and Red Sox. also, I believe that Joe Maddon is one of the best skippers in the league... plus... he looks like this (which is awesome):

devile-rays-manager-joe-maddon-ap.jpg

I suppose if the Rays don't quite make it then I'm going to pull for the Detroit Tigers. Justin Verlander deserves to be the MVP, because he has carried that team, and that desolate city as well, on his back... err.. arm ;)

No I think winning NL 5 years in a row is enough. We already accomplished winning that 5 years in a row. You could learn baseball a little better...

am i confused here? NL champs for 5 years straight would mean you went to the world series 5 years in a row. which you haven't.

you have won the NL East for the past 5 years. congrats. we won it 13 years in a row.

am i confused here? Nl champs for 5 years straight would mean you went to the world series 5 years in a row. Which you haven't.

You have won the nl east for the past 5 years. Congrats. We won it 13 years in a row.

we won our division (national league)!! This has nothing to do with a world series?

edit: http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/standings/index.jsp?tcid=mm_mlb_standings#20110928

who is on top of the NL? Phillies?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ons-they-will-cruise-to-another-nl-east-crown

last paragraph.