• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives Mixing ketamine with lsd

LSD + ketamine is a total new state of tripping. It will fucking send you out of this planet. It is some insane heavy stuff, but the ketamine will protect you aswell.

Have only done it once with acid specifically (but in general find psychs and dissos mix better than peanut butter & jelly), but I do remember having the specific thought immediately after doing the first bump that “doing K when not on acid would be a waste of K” due to how good the combo was. Music was even better than L on its own.

Nitrous and psychs is also amazing combo, great for music, one of the best for tripping with friends. super trippy shit eventually starts happening for me, nitrous loops etc. but still lots of fun

I only did 1cP-LSD (200mcg) while on a threshold dosage of DXM (120mg) and so far it was fine, there were potentiated visuals (similar to what the others got from just the LSD but I was on venlafaxine which kills the ability to trip and specially the visual aspects, a later try to re-create the experience but without the DXM failed) and a remarkably clear, anxiety-free headspace. On the ride back to the apartment I got kind of a loopy experience, was a new city and didn't know the roads, at some point thought I'd be stuck somewhat but even that didn't wake much afraid, I just decided to ride it out and it worked. As it was the first time on a LSD derivate I can't be sure and lack comparison but it was 10x less anxiety overall than what shrooms did to me.

Dissociatives are the best anxiolytics out there. Some day I just have to do an arylcyclohexylamine + DMT, yet that's not for here and now. But I think dissociatives are good add-ons for psychedelics.

Just to bump this and not create a new thread… What is it about the combination of LSD and Ketamine that can be so overwhelming? I’m very experienced with both, but haven’t ever mixed them and I’m curious.

Is it the ego dissolution from the ketamine interacting with the psychedelic state from LSD? Also, what about something like 2CB?
If you take enough Ket and LSD (or 2c-B or other psychedelic phenethylamine) is super easy to enter a state where you are not able to distinguish what is an hallucination and what is really there, or even whether your eyes are closed or open.
I love it, but it can be overwhelming for some people.