View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives Mixing ketamine with lsd

Higherfocus420

Bluelighter
Just wondering what you peoples experiences of mixing ketamine with lsd ive done nitrous oxide on the peak of acid and absolutely loved it will it be similar ? I am thinking of mixing some kezza and maybe a bit of mdma as well with my next trip but dont want stich myself up lol

Recommended. For me it's been euphoric and highly visual, though it can be kind of intense for folks who haven't gone that far before. Because of the K memory retention of the experience can be poor. You should need much less than a k-hole dose to blast off, you can start small and redose.
nice sounds like it could be a good combo i bet there is a lot of confusion tho i bet it would be quite intense to come back down from a khole and to be triping hard on cid

I think it's quite interesting to combine psychedelics with dissociatives as the combination requires a lot less of substance. I've done k with acid a few times, but perhaps a shorter acting psychedelic would be more approperiate?

I prefer K during the comedown of substances like MDMA or LSD. At the peak, it can be too much of a ride. A fat line of ket while coming down from other substances is so visual! :)

Pointless, as soon as you're on LSD the K doesn't do much.

LOL, thats just totally not true.
Lsd and ket potentiates each other like crazy.
I have massive K tolerance but on acid it hits like a ton of bricks.
It can be awesome but easily goes into full blown batshit if you take to much.

If you try it i suggest to do at least half of your normal K dose if not even less.
If you overshoot it then it can easily lead to a very bad trip.

I never understood the appeal of ketamine at the peak of lsd/phenylethalamine trip.

The clarity i get from these substances are totally different headspace to ketamine world. I imagine they definitely work together. Had a number of ketamine sessions at tail ends of mdma experiences. But what im looking for in ketamine is totally different experience i am looking for from lsd

I never understood the appeal of ketamine at the peak of lsd/phenylethalamine trip.

The clarity i get from these substances are totally different headspace to ketamine world. I imagine they definitely work together. Had a number of ketamine sessions at tail ends of mdma experiences. But what im looking for in ketamine is totally different experience i am looking for from lsd
maybe just too push the boundaries and see how far out you can get

Never liked that combo myself as they don't synergise but jar against each other. A small line of K at the end can be nice for a bit of a glow to soften the return to reality .. but stay well away from the K hole during the full on trip. It can be very easy to be so fucked on acid you do too much K and so pre-weigh some lines and test them straight if you wanna try it at the peak. Also work up to it with small lines first .. larger lines later. That way you don't risk flushing the magic of an acid trip down the K hole (you won't K hole in the same way .. but shit may get well freaky).

The classic if you can get it is to huff a load of nitrous at the peak. You can get 10-20s of a full on 10-15 tab type trip but without being stuck there for 8 hours. The had core oneness with the universe euphoria is awesome .. but can be a bit much when you're going for 8 hours. That's what I always did with people who said they wanted to do high dose trips. Most people are just interested .. and such things are best suited to proper psychonaughts - usually easily identifiable as they'll offer to exchange trip sitting duties and will already have their drugs lined up and tested.

Last edited:

If you try it i suggest to do at least half of your normal K dose if not even less.

I've got a couple of friends who are into K and they say the same as you. I think that K has a real tendancy to change massively when you take a lot .. it becomes much more of an upper and it can be almost impossible to K hole (that is 2nd hand and not from personal experience). For people like that I can see the synergy being much better. I find K to be pretty intense and nowhere near as magical or "up" as LSD .. so find they jar. Based on what more regular K users say I can completely understand that it may be the other way around for them.

i imagine its a very magical space being in both worlds but i would not advise it for anyone not experienced with both drugs at varying doses

yea im tempted to try it for sure bromandudes but a little cautious as my last trip was prettty intense a drank the remainder of my acid vial must have been over 10 hits and kept eating pills whilst smoking eed and drinking and have now got bad hppd and that was a week ago

Never liked that combo myself as they don't synergise but jar against each other. A small line of K at the end can be nice for a bit of a glow to soften the return to reality .. but stay well away from the K hole during the full on trip. It can be very easy to be so fucked on acid you do too much K and so pre-weigh some lines and test them straight if you wanna try it at the peak. Also work up to it with small lines first .. larger lines later. That way you don't risk flushing the magic of an acid trip down the K hole (you won't K hole in the same way .. but shit may get well freaky).

The classic if you can get it is to huff a load of nitrous at the peak. You can get 10-20s of a full on 10-15 tab type trip but without being stuck there for 8 hours. The had core oneness with the universe euphoria is awesome .. but can be a bit much when you're going for 8 hours. That's what I always did with people who said they wanted to do high dose trips. Most people are just interested .. and such things are best suited to proper psychonaughts - usually easily identifiable as they'll offer to exchange trip sitting duties and will already have their drugs lined up and tested.
yea man nitrous on the peak of an acid trip is the shit bro man dude

K I feel is good for the heart. Lsd is good for the mind. Only good when you’re bored.

I can attest to this.

I can handle high doses of LSD, up to 500mcg and be fine. S isomer Ketamine on its own, 50mg blows me away. 100mg to hole. On the tail end of an LSD trip, even 25mg of ket can send me into a spiral of a bad trip, or it can mix really really well. I don't understand this because on its own ketamine gives me great clarity and euphoria.

Just to bump this and not create a new thread… What is it about the combination of LSD and Ketamine that can be so overwhelming? I’m very experienced with both, but haven’t ever mixed them and I’m curious.

Is it the ego dissolution from the ketamine interacting with the psychedelic state from LSD? Also, what about something like 2CB?