• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Mixing 1P-ETH-LAD and 1P-LSD

We did 125mcg of each, and it was too much. Bad trip for ~1 hour, entire field of vision was fractals but I was no part of it, no depth or connection at all (I suspect that was the ETH part), sound was really weird (metal-sounding WAAHH WAAHH WAHH), terrible thought loops. After that tho we had a great trip.
Friend and I are having another trip later this week, we'll probably go for ~150mcg 1P-LSD with just .25mcg 1P-ETH to give the visuals a little boost.
I intend to do 200ug 1P-LSD combined with 100ug 1P-ETH LAD later this evening, any advice on what to expect and whether this seems like a sensible dose? I really want to kick the visuals up a notch and I'm hoping the 1P-ETH LAD will do this.

I intend to do 200ug 1P-LSD combined with 100ug 1P-ETH LAD later this evening, any advice on what to expect and whether this seems like a sensible dose? I really want to kick the visuals up a notch and I'm hoping the 1P-ETH LAD will do this.

Sorry man, I only just now see your post. How did it go?
For me the comeup was pretty intense, then we sortof got overwhelmed, which turned into a bad trip with ridiculous fractal visuals, auditory distortions and looping for around an hour. Our friend managed to took good care of us even tho he was also tripping balls, eventually we calmed down a bit and went back to our music playlist, which was insanely intense, in a good way, best trip so far.
Our second trip we just did 200mcg of 1p-lsd, but there was no magic, very obvious tolerance, since there was only 4 days between. Next trip is in 2 days, 6 days since the 200mcg trip, so hopefully tolerance will be a lot lower. Thinking of doing 300mcg 1p-lsd, highest dose yet (not counting the 125+125 combo). I'm not yet ready to give the 1p-eth + 1p-lsd combo another try.

I did the 200ug 1P-LSD + 100ug 1p-ETH LAD combo last weekend and here is what I found (not a full trip report but just a feeling):

The come up was quite fast in all honesty, writhing 20 mins I was feeling quite high. The combo felt quite familiar and much like 1P-LSD for a good two hours but then I started to feel the 1P-ETH LAD and it was more visual than usual in the sense that people were literally dissolving into walls but it didn't have the visuals I was expecting. I'd probably not get 1P-ETH LAD again given it is quite expensive in comparison to other lysergics and didn't have what I was looking for. I'd probably stick to 300ug of 1P-LSD next time.

A friend of mine had a very similar experience to yours with horrible loops for about two hours as was begging us to stop his trip, he was crying and had a horrible time so we gave him 2mg of risperidone and eventually he stopped tripping and swears he will never touch 1P-ETH LAD again. I had a wonderful time and like you say had intense fractals where people would dissolve into walls and fractal chaos. I had no thought looping and neither did the other friend I did it with. I will definitely not use 1P-ETH LAD again though.

I also intend to get some ETH LAD proper and ALD.52 and test them individually and then as a combo. Anybody else doe this?

Whenever I have done 1P-LSD mixed with 1P-ETH LAD I have found that fractals tend to "dance" with the beat of a music and I have never experienced it on 1P-LSD alone. People seem to fade in and out of boundaries and at the same time grow larger each time you hear a bass drum.

I do like having sex on this combo too as it seems like you melt into your partner.

So far I've only done 1p-ETH-LAD on its own, and found it to have a fascinating dose-response-curve.
My first 150 µg trip was a mostly visual experience - rotoscoped faces, palinoptic limbs, constantly emerging and disappearing patterns, with some increased introspection (after becoming aware of how often I'd grab a bite out of boredom, I gained a drastically increased resistance to chocolate cravings over the following weeks).

Then, a month later, I did 225 µg, and as I began to approach the peak I the experience suddenly turned almost purely cerebral - no more time to focus on the visuals when you suddenly have to muster up all your willpower to keep the boundaries of your self from buckling and giving way under the overpowering effect of the drug as you threaten to lose yourself in thought loops. To quote my trip notes, "There is just so much reality out there".

Still an amazing experience that unearthed tons of thoughts that yielded a shitload of valuable insights when I discussed them with my therapist.

I still have 75 mics left... wonder if I should combine those with, say, 75 to 100 mics of 1p-LSD, or use the 75µg in a social setting.