Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Mixing 1P-ETH-LAD and 1P-LSD

LostAtomsk

Bluelighter
Hi!

We've been doing 1P LSD trips every now and then, with great success. Recently, we got our hands on some 1P-ETH-LAD and gave it a go. Surely enjoyable, but I didn't find it as impressive as LSD. Shorter duration of the trip and the lack of headspace were a bit of a let down. Audio wasn't up to par as with LSD either. Great visuals though, but I'm really going for more than eye-candy. Other friends did find it enjoyable, maybe it's just me. Although they did concur that the trip was different, perhaps lacking.
As I've written in another thread, ETH-LAD was like being inside a very shiny box, whereas LSD is very outside of the box.

So we've been thinking about mixing both. Highest LSD trip was 200 or 250 ùg, ETH-LAD was 150 ùg. We've been searching around for any reports, but the results are mixed. Some say it's not effective mixing both, with the counteraction of an already active substance, some had great results.

What I'm really hoping for, is perhaps the same headspace and duration as LSD, with the visuals of ETH-LAD. A bit indulgent, I know

We know mixing is tricky business and could be detrimental for the trip. In fact, I've had a fairly bad experience mixing hash and LSD myself, but I have myself to blame for it.

Anyone have experience in this? Advice?

Much appreciated!

Hi!

We've been doing 1P LSD trips every now and then, with great success. Recently, we got our hands on some 1P-ETH-LAD and gave it a go. Surely enjoyable, but I didn't find it as impressive as LSD. Shorter duration of the trip and the lack of headspace were a bit of a let down. Audio wasn't up to par as with LSD either. Great visuals though, but I'm really going for more than eye-candy. Other friends did find it enjoyable, maybe it's just me. Although they did concur that the trip was different, perhaps lacking.
As I've written in another thread, ETH-LAD was like being inside a very shiny box, whereas LSD is very outside of the box.

So we've been thinking about mixing both. Highest LSD trip was 200 or 250 ùg, ETH-LAD was 150 ùg. We've been searching around for any reports, but the results are mixed. Some say it's not effective mixing both, with the counteraction of an already active substance, some had great results.

What I'm really hoping for, is perhaps the same headspace and duration as LSD, with the visuals of ETH-LAD. A bit indulgent, I know

We know mixing is tricky business and could be detrimental for the trip. In fact, I've had a fairly bad experience mixing hash and LSD myself, but I have myself to blame for it.

Anyone have experience in this? Advice?

Much appreciated!

This is not really an answer to your question. Still...if you want fantastic visuals while in the LSD headspace, just smoke DMT during an LSD trip. Repeatedly. And go easy on it. The LSD + DMT combo is explosive, and it's easy to cross the line into completely over-the-top, amnesiac territory.

This is a combination that I trust not to leave anyone feeling like they were lacking something in the experience. Getting DMT is so easy these days that it really couldn't be much easier, so there's precious little reason not to try it. Forget ETH-LAD, the classics can give you everything you could possibly want, and then some.

^ we're still working on a good dmt vape setup, we have pussy lungs ._.

This is not really an answer to your question. Still...if you want fantastic visuals while in the LSD headspace, just smoke DMT during an LSD trip. Repeatedly. And go easy on it. The LSD + DMT combo is explosive, and it's easy to cross the line into completely over-the-top, amnesiac territory.

This is a combination that I trust not to leave anyone feeling like they were lacking something in the experience. Getting DMT is so easy these days that it really couldn't be much easier, so there's precious little reason not to try it. Forget ETH-LAD, the classics can give you everything you could possibly want, and then some.

^ we're still working on a good dmt vape setup, we have pussy lungs ._.
Yeah, what Pirre said, we've been chasing the elusive DMT experience, but it's an experience to be earned, it seems. We've tried a very neat machine setup, a key setup, vaping it, to no avail. I really do look forward to even a mild DMT episode.
Most of us have virgin lungs and trying to hold in the DMT feels like tiny little claws in the back of my throat. Even if I can hold in the tiniest of tokes, I can't hold it in long. But we're finetuning it.

For now we quell our hedonistic cravings with LSD, nitrous and the occasional popper.

also lol ohai Pirre.

I imagine the 2 1p compounds together is going to be take you by surprise at points but if dmt something you are intrested in check out acacia confusa it's really active without an maoi as well as that my friend drank a bowl of it I made him with about 2 table spoons of dried acacia confusa in it when he was on his 7th hour of a 1p lsd trip within about half an hour he said he felt like he was comning up then had to sot down and went quiet for about 15/20mins as he said he was tripping white hard but hasn't went into detail much since unfortantly but this shows that it's definetly active without the maoi and that it at least will potentate the 1p-lsd visually and mentally

I imagine the 2 1p compounds together is going to be take you by surprise at points but if dmt something you are intrested in check out acacia confusa it's really active without an maoi as well as that my friend drank a bowl of it I made him with about 2 table spoons of dried acacia confusa in it when he was on his 7th hour of a 1p lsd trip within about half an hour he said he felt like he was comning up then had to sot down and went quiet for about 15/20mins as he said he was tripping white hard but hasn't went into detail much since unfortantly but this shows that it's definetly active without the maoi and that it at least will potentate the 1p-lsd visually and mentally
Hmm, sounds interesting. I've been meaning to try the authentic ayahuasca experience. I suppose something like DMT is earned, since casually vaping it seems unattainable for me. Perhaps, in the grander scheme of things, that's how it's supposed to be.

Only downside is that I'm really not looking forward into a psychedelic experience where I have to set up camp near a toilet. I can't really find anything about bodyload/nausea on acacia confusa.

Still interested in ETH-LAD+LSD mix.

My preferred way of smoking DMT is by sandwiching it in between two layers of a bowl of weed - or preferably changa - and then pulling what Australians call "bucket bong" (also known as a "gravity bong" and such elsewhere - its not a very classy way of smoking anything - but bucket bongs are pretty standard in Australia for some reason.

Anyway, the advantage of this kind of smoking aparatus is that the heating and vaporisation of the DMT mix is not reliant on your lungs' ability to withstand the rather intense vapour.
I have learned to like the taste of DMT, but i still know that the smoking process is so vitally important - so much so that for the sake of simplicity and efficiency, i like to be able to fully vapourise the DMT before taking a deep lungfull out of the bottle, then getting up, flopping back on the couch and exhaling just in time dor the madness to begin.
Everyone i've recommended it to has found it the best way.

My main "concern": would taking a tab of each, assuming 1P-ETH-LAD is about twice as potent as 1P-LSD, give us an experience with the intensity of ~3 tabs, or would you feel a clear distinction and have a mixed feeling of being on 2 weaker trips at the same time?

So on the topic of smoking DMT...

After trying to figure out to best vaping setup with very little success, I ended up with a simple process. I load a glass pipe with weed, cover it with a thin coating of ash, place the DMT on top of the ash (usually around 100mg, which is good for a couple of sessions), and finally cover the DMT with a thin layer of weed mixed with ash.

I use a regular bic lighter, and hold the flame above the bowl - no touching! You'll figure out the perfect distance easily enough - as far as possible, but obviously you need to ignite the goodies in the pipe.

With this method, I had success on the first try, and I never looked back. Also, the smoke is much less harsh than when vaping. I learned to love the taste very quickly :)

I find it interesting how little DMT seems to leak into the weed that's on the bottom of the bowl. There definitely is some infusion going on, and when you smoke the weed afterwards, you get a quite interesting effect, but certainly not a DMT trip, which suggests the amount of DMT in the weed is perhaps in the single-digit milligrams or so.

So on the topic of smoking DMT...

After trying to figure out to best vaping setup with very little success, I ended up with a simple process. I load a glass pipe with weed, cover it with a thin coating of ash, place the DMT on top of the ash (usually around 100mg, which is good for a couple of sessions), and finally cover the DMT with a thin layer of weed mixed with ash.

I use a regular bic lighter, and hold the flame above the bowl - no touching! You'll figure out the perfect distance easily enough - as far as possible, but obviously you need to ignite the goodies in the pipe.

With this method, I had success on the first try, and I never looked back. Also, the smoke is much less harsh than when vaping. I learned to love the taste very quickly :)

I find it interesting how little DMT seems to leak into the weed that's on the bottom of the bowl. There definitely is some infusion going on, and when you smoke the weed afterwards, you get a quite interesting effect, but certainly not a DMT trip, which suggests the amount of DMT in the weed is perhaps in the single-digit milligrams or so.
We're still discovering and experimenting best administration methods with DMT.
I appreciate your input, please don't be offended, but could we steer this back to the topic at hand? Mixing LSD and ETH-LAD? Thanks!

OP:

Unfortunately, I doubt many people will have much personal insight on this topic, because 1P-ETH-LAD is pretty damn uncommon compared to 1P-LSD and ETH-LAD. I doubt many people have taken it period, let alone in combination with 1P.

But, as general advice, I'd expect the combination to be surprisingly powerful. I've taken ETH-LAD and 1P separately at varying doses and for the most part enjoyed my experiences immensely, but adding just ~20ug of ETH to my normal dose of 1P made the experience hellishly intense and not at all fun. Start LOW - lower than half of the dose you'd take for each - and titrate up accordingly. As a rule, psychedelics tend to have exponential synergy in combination.

OP:

Unfortunately, I doubt many people will have much personal insight on this topic, because 1P-ETH-LAD is pretty damn uncommon compared to 1P-LSD and ETH-LAD. I doubt many people have taken it period, let alone in combination with 1P.

But, as general advice, I'd expect the combination to be surprisingly powerful. I've taken ETH-LAD and 1P separately at varying doses and for the most part enjoyed my experiences immensely, but adding just ~20ug of ETH to my normal dose of 1P made the experience hellishly intense and not at all fun. Start LOW - lower than half of the dose you'd take for each - and titrate up accordingly. As a rule, psychedelics tend to have exponential synergy in combination.
Hmm, good to know, we were considering doing a combo trip sometime soon, doing 150 LSD/100 ETH-LAD, although we haven't decided yet.
I've crossed into murky territory once before and not too keen to try that again. Should the rest decide on taking a higher ETH-LAD dose, I think I might stick with lady Lucy instead.

I have had great success with Eth-Lad and 1p combos as well as a Eth-lad Ald-52 combo. Very synergetic.

I am still playing with the dosages, and I usually wait at least a month or two between trips.. Last week I had a real smooth trip at 200 ug Eth-lad and 125ug Ald-52. Previously I have tripped a few times at 150ug Eth-lad and 100ug 1p-LSD. which were both really nice. In the future I will probably keep the Eth-lad at 200 and push the ald or ip dosage up another tab.

In my experience, there is a special synergy going on when different lysergic's are taken together. I'm curious to other people's experiences with this, but i also do want to warn about the extreme potency of these mixtures. There's nothing like it. I've experimented with fresh morning glory seeds (freshness is crucial here) combined with 1P-LSD, and the experiences i've had where way beyond what you could reasonably expect from these substances. Old seeds seem to have a negative synergy though. They seem to cancell out the effects of 1P-LSD, but fresh seeds...i've had Visuals, more spectacular than bufotenin Visuals, and also a full OBE, wich i never had with any lysergic taken individually. There also was a ketamine-like, dissociative buzz. This was from just 350 micrograms of 1P-LSD, combined with 35 fresh seeds. I would recommend everyone to go lower because this combo realy totally overpowered me.

We did 125mcg of each, and it was too much. Bad trip for ~1 hour, entire field of vision was fractals but I was no part of it, no depth or connection at all (I suspect that was the ETH part), sound was really weird (metal-sounding WAAHH WAAHH WAHH), terrible thought loops. After that tho we had a great trip.
Friend and I are having another trip later this week, we'll probably go for ~150mcg 1P-LSD with just .25mcg 1P-ETH to give the visuals a little boost.