• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Trigger Warning Mix lsd or other drug with Methamphetamine.

in the book "the electric kool aid acid test" they take meth and lsd through out the entire book and if i got the book they thought they had some form of secret communication or something through taking the drugs. not too sure, but i'm pretty sure the book was stories about real footage the hippies shot while driving around the country... seems like the book is a bad influence though, driving around on drugs like that and what not.. definitely wouldn't recommend driving on lsd or even meth, never mind together.

also i won't even drink coffee while tripping on acid. i have on low dose shrooms and it's not bad. i feel like most acid or analogues are gonna be more stimulating than shrooms though. not something i'd want to try.

i noticed when i try other non stimulant drugs while on lsd, i get way higher on less amounts than i would take sober... like mixing like 1/5 of the dose of 5meo-dmt got me so much higher than a regular dose while i was on 1p-lsd... i imagine meth any stimulants or downers are the same...

also the thing about tripping and taking drugs you can overdose on, sometimes if a person has a big stash avaliable, they forget what they are doing and take too much... some kid from my town (and probably a lot of others) od'd on heroin that way.

I just want to emphasize that this really is not safe a combo. I'm sure a lot of people do it without having any serious issues, same as with people who combine alcohol and benzos or even throw opioids into the mix. We would still never say "yeah it's fine, go ahead, anyone who had a bad experience or literally died did something wrong" about those types of combos. I really don't think we should be doing it here either, especially when we're talking about someone who's claiming to have used one of the drugs they're hoping to combine only a single time.

Last edited:
Meth + LSD was the worst combination I've ever experienced.

I can handle my shit, but the physical effects were profoundly terrible. Extreme blood pressure (I could hardly even stand up without fainting), extreme tachycardia, extreme paranoia. I spent several hours coddling myself in bed with 911 dialed on my phone because I was sure I was going to have a stroke at any second.

Psychedelics simply don't mesh well with hard stimulants, both on a physical and mental level.
Thanks for your replies.

I think I will avoid the combinaison of two.

You remind me the first time I took meth, I had the heart was fighting 300 an hour, the feel of hard blood pressure in the head.
And the descent was violent, anxiety, paranoia, the feel that everyone on earth try to find and killing me, I saw some several shadow human form the following day.

Meth is dangerous in general.

Did you think some rare use of moderate dose of meth can be neurotoxic and harmful for the body ?

I have less than a gram actually.

I don't remember exactly, but I think they evaluated 20-60 mg methamphetamine doses are not really neurotoxic or could even be neuroprotective. So gram is a lot, even if you shared it for few days. But you might never be able to distinguish any neurotoxicity. It might not be healthy anyway.

in the book "the electric kool aid acid test" they take meth and lsd through out the entire book and if i got the book they thought they had some form of secret communication or something through taking the drugs. not too sure, but i'm pretty sure the book was stories about real footage the hippies shot while driving around the country... seems like the book is a bad influence though, driving around on drugs like that and what not.. definitely wouldn't recommend driving on lsd or even meth, never mind together.

also i won't even drink coffee while tripping on acid. i have on low dose shrooms and it's not bad. i feel like most acid or analogues are gonna be more stimulating than shrooms though. not something i'd want to try.

Thank you, I think this is what I was referring to.

I had certainly taken too much meth. I was coming down off a 2-3 days meth binge. My whole idea with taking the acid was "it should make the comedown more interesting/less boring". I only took 1 tab, which were weak per my standards, probably 60ug (but sold as 100ug).

If it were not for the extreme physical side effects, it probably wouldn't have been such an exceptionally poor experience.

I'm sure if I was coming up on meth, instead of coming down, I might have enjoyed it more.

but still, I don't feel like meth/amphetamines work with psychedelics. The highs pull you into different directions. One into chaos and inattentiveness, and the other into tweaking. It just doesn't work well IMO.

I generally feel very tranquil on LSD, unlike most other psychedelics. Stims totally ruins that.

Yeah I wouldn't mix them myself either. Granted I don't plan to ever take LSD again, but even when I was using it, I never had any interest in trying this combo. The only thing I liked to combine acid with was heroin, as it would relieve the restless spaced out feeling I used to get on the come down.

Meth + LSD was the worst combination I've ever experienced.

I can handle my shit, but the physical effects were profoundly terrible. Extreme blood pressure (I could hardly even stand up without fainting), extreme tachycardia, extreme paranoia. I spent several hours coddling myself in bed with 911 dialed on my phone because I was sure I was going to have a stroke at any second.

Psychedelics simply don't mesh well with hard stimulants, both on a physical and mental level.
Exactly my experience. I took a Desoxyn on a hit of acid once and I thought my heart was going to beat out of my chest. There were non-tripping people who I didn't know well visiting and I couldn't settle myself down until they left.

Didn't they take it on the comedown? Or after days of speeding?

I took large dose of 3mmc few days ago, maybe I should wait to avoid the cross tolerance.

Didn't they take it on the comedown? Or after days of speeding?

Actually, If you are talking about the trip on Furthur to NYC they ran out of LSD (Sandy drank a big dose on his own and they tried to get some from Timothy Leary but all they were offered were morning glory seeds) and used speed with weed to "try and prop open the doors of perception" with it. Cassasdy used speed on the regular, most of the others didn't...

And, possibly more importantly, that is if one believes that all of what is written in that book is 100% factual.

Last edited:
Did you think some rare use of moderate dose of meth can be neurotoxic and harmful for the body ?

I have less than a gram actually.
Nah bro meth just boosts your immune system, never mind the cutting agents, baby formula? Shit if babies eat it I can schmoke the shit yanawmsayn?

I've taken mushrooms on meth before, it was the best 3.5g trip i've had on mushrooms, but at the same time the meth made me way overconfident with my drug use, I'd basically just watch movies on meth, was it risky? Probably but it was still my most fun trip.

I took some lsd with 2cb at the beggining of the day and took some meth before the night.

No bad effects.
The succession of the two seem not to be harmful, not for me in the case.

And that brings up the question: Why did you ask if you were going to try it anyway? Most people were saying don't do it. Be careful with those impulses.

Be careful with mixing drugs, too. Seriously. Get a lot of experience with each drug individually before you go crazy mixing things.

And that brings up the question: Why did you ask if you were going to try it anyway? Most people were saying don't do it. Be careful with those impulses.

Be careful with mixing drugs, too. Seriously. Get a lot of experience with each drug individually before you go crazy mixing things.

Didn’t have bad effect actually, I have Diazepam if the comedown are too hard.

Don't try this. Most psychedelics can raise blood pressure and heart rate, and obviously meth will do that as well. I'm also pretty sure there have been cases of people getting serotonin syndrome from mixing these sorts of things with meth, even though we don't typically think of meth as something that messes with serotonin.
This may have been discussed already-after I commented a bunch of things I didn’t see popped up. Anyway I heard something about people taking shrooms to come down off speed but instead having a psychosis episode. My ex bf had a psychosis episode and his hook also had shrooms too. I had to wonder..🤔😳