• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Trigger Warning Mix lsd or other drug with Methamphetamine.

Thrax

Bluelighter
Hi dears friends,

Did you think it's possible to mix the Methamphetamine with other drug like psychedelics or phenethylamine or it's too dangerous ?

I was going to reply but I thought the OP should know by now mixing the most potent stimulant with anything is looking for trouble

I took meth one time in my life, perhaps I will do it again in the next week, and I have plenty of differents drugs, I know some melange are more dangerous than other.

the meth usually overrides everything

don't waste good drugs by mixing them with meth

Don't try this. Most psychedelics can raise blood pressure and heart rate, and obviously meth will do that as well. I'm also pretty sure there have been cases of people getting serotonin syndrome from mixing these sorts of things with meth, even though we don't typically think of meth as something that messes with serotonin.

You can if you're careful but I think there's a real chance of severe paranoia and anxiety. Which may lead to some very bad decisions which you regret later.

I would not recommend.

Meth + LSD was the worst combination I've ever experienced.

I can handle my shit, but the physical effects were profoundly terrible. Extreme blood pressure (I could hardly even stand up without fainting), extreme tachycardia, extreme paranoia. I spent several hours coddling myself in bed with 911 dialed on my phone because I was sure I was going to have a stroke at any second.

Psychedelics simply don't mesh well with hard stimulants, both on a physical and mental level.

Yeah this is a no no, stims can bring on paranoia in general adding LSD your looking for psychosis.

Physically both elevate HR and BP so there's a chance of a hypertensive crisis, also serotonin syndrome.

Meth + LSD was the worst combination I've ever experienced.

I can handle my shit, but the physical effects were profoundly terrible. Extreme blood pressure (I could hardly even stand up without fainting), extreme tachycardia, extreme paranoia. I spent several hours coddling myself in bed with 911 dialed on my phone because I was sure I was going to have a stroke at any second.

Psychedelics simply don't mesh well with hard stimulants, both on a physical and mental level.

Maybe you took too much? I recall reading somewhere (could very well have been on here come to think about it) that this combination was common back in the 60s. Not meth, but whatever amphetamine they were doing in those days. Blues or meanies or whatever they called them. They would take them together with LSD in the belief that it added even more clarity to the experience.

Maybe you took too much? I recall reading somewhere (could very well have been on here come to think about it) that this combination was common back in the 60s. Not meth, but whatever amphetamine they were doing in those days. Blues or meanies or whatever they called them. They would take them together with LSD in the belief that it added even more clarity to the experience.
Perhaps in some circles.

Most of the people I talked to back then were in search of LSD that was not speedy . That infers that that some LSD was being distributed that was speedy, although I was lucky enough to not personally experience it..

I had certainly taken too much meth. I was coming down off a 2-3 days meth binge. My whole idea with taking the acid was "it should make the comedown more interesting/less boring". I only took 1 tab, which were weak per my standards, probably 60ug (but sold as 100ug).

If it were not for the extreme physical side effects, it probably wouldn't have been such an exceptionally poor experience.

I'm sure if I was coming up on meth, instead of coming down, I might have enjoyed it more.

but still, I don't feel like meth/amphetamines work with psychedelics. The highs pull you into different directions. One into chaos and inattentiveness, and the other into tweaking. It just doesn't work well IMO.

I generally feel very tranquil on LSD, unlike most other psychedelics. Stims totally ruins that.