• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Trigger Warning Mix lsd or other drug with Methamphetamine.

Didn’t have bad effect actually, I have Diazepam if the comedown are too hard.

I believe you, but with so many people (including people who tried the combo) saying it's a bad idea, a couple people listing specific serious medical issues it could cause, and you yourself even saying "yeah I won't do it, in fact I think even meth alone is dangerous," I would think you would stick with what you were advised and what you decided and not try it. You might have problems with impulse control (common here, probably, so don't think I'm trying to judge you). That is itself very dangerous with drugs. Please keep that in mind as you continue your life. You won't always be lucky.

Also, if you had suffered from psychosis from the combo, you might intentionally not take the valium. If you suffered from a seizure, you would not be able to take the valium. There are medical situations that valium can't just magically fix.

Last edited:
If u do this go easy on the speeeed man i smoked too much while on 4 tabs one time and it was awful at first my mind felt like it was going 1000000000 mph and my heart was racing felt shitty until my girl got off work then i put the energy into something useful... The acid intensifies that paranoid thinking and both drugs are extremely stimulating. If you are gonna mix these drugs there's only one reaason to really, and that is to enhance sex like i said earlier . and ur gonna have like unlimited stamina btw too lol but fr trust me that's the only real reason you'd wanna mix an upper with acid at all esp meth.

I believe you, but with so many people (including people who tried the combo) saying it's a bad idea, a couple people listing specific serious medical issues it could cause, and you yourself even saying "yeah I won't do it, in fact I think even meth alone is dangerous," I would think you would stick with what you were advised and what you decided and not try it. You might have problems with impulse control (common here, probably, so don't think I'm trying to judge you). That is itself very dangerous with drugs. Please keep that in mind as you continue your life. You won't always be lucky.

Also, if you had suffered from psychosis from the combo, you might intentionally not take the valium. If you suffered from a seizure, you would not be able to take the valium. There are medical situations that valium can't just magically fix.

You right, it was dangerous and stupid.
Lucky to didn't had bad effect except one day of tiredness.

Not the the first time I did thing like this, I will try to stop.

Thing didn't weel the last years, I try to find solutions to feel better in my head, other solution than drugs.

You right, it was dangerous and stupid.
Lucky to didn't had bad effect except one day of tiredness.

Not the the first time I did thing like this, I will try to stop.

Thing didn't weel the last years, I try to find solutions to feel better in my head, other solution than drugs.
I find exercise helps with mood and eating healthier.
Have you got any hobbies? When I'm stressed I play video games, good brief escape from reality.
Please try not to rely on drugs to feel better because it will create more problems.

I find exercise helps with mood and eating healthier.
Have you got any hobbies? When I'm stressed I play video games, good brief escape from reality.
Please try not to rely on drugs to feel better because it will create more problems.

I just think about wanting to leave this world every day.