Mistakenly slept in hot car on ex

I've read there are many types of seizures. It could have been me just being fucked on ecstasy. I wasnt convulsing I was just doing ridiculous twitching movements with my eyes rolling behind my head which I think is a seizure? It was weird I can't explain it but whatever it was it can't be good and happened again at home few days after the event. I could've just been tripping in a pile hole like you said but the damage must have been done since I've been suffering from hppd since that event. I just hope time will heal me and I can get out my depressive funk.

its not a seizure...its normal...iirc its from that sweet dopamine rush u get while getting roasted by mdma :D
dont overthink, trust me ive been there. just get up look in the mirror and give yourself a few slaps and say goddamit ur fine.
if you could control the lights maybe you can control your brain too...cant hurt to try :>

whats hppd? dude if i'd tell the doctor everything how i felt and all the drugs i've done they would probably give me ten diagnoses ......but im fine...i too need to change the way i think im way too negative most of the time, when its about me.
brain is a funny thing. i can help tons of people in ways u cant even imagine but when its about me im a fucking retard. u too probably XD

Hppd is a visual disorder. I get after images of things..visual disturbances when I look at the wall or even my hand. It's worse when my anxietys high. It also triggers anxiety so it's a lose-lose. Just have to not think about it i guess. I burned out my brain pretty bad from those 3 days. Never touching mdma again. Being bi-polar sucks too. There comes a point where we have to help ourselves I think. Others can help themselves too sometimes. I hope we're not retarded lol. I need to find myself a new job since losing my good job while manic.