• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Missed shot of fet hard n sore

in my experience, the shit kinda sits right next to your sphincter if you havent shit for a while, and when you squirt drugs in there, the dry opiod constipation shit absorbs them.

I would think if the shit was way deeper inside you youd be fine though, but it's safer to just poop before.
Now there is a lil white head on my hard spot on my arm but it's not getting bigger ..as long as it doesn't get bigger I'm good right I'm still keep warm compress on it n all

Hmm I may be wrong, but a white head is not a good sign I don't think. I believe that means there is pus which means it is infected. Hopefully someone else will chime in with more experience.

if there is a white head, go to the hospital, your life/arm is in danger most likely, if you wait too long, they may end up having to amputate, if you go now, you'll most likely be fine.

Now there is a lil white head on my hard spot on my arm but it's not getting bigger ..as long as it doesn't get bigger I'm good right I'm still keep warm compress on it n all

I take a probiotic pill most days with magnesium and eat a healthy diet, and i shit every morning.

The probiotic says it has 100 billion cfus per serving, and 10 different kinds of bacteria

Hmm I may be wrong, but a white head is not a good sign I don't think. I believe that means there is pus which means it is infected. Hopefully someone else will chime in with more experience.
I'm talking to a doctor and I took pictures and everything and she said it's fine put Neosporin on it n if it doesn't come out like the pus then go to a er .. she is calling me in more antibiotics

if there is a white head, go to the hospital, your life/arm is in danger most likely, if you wait too long, they may end up having to amputate, if you go now, you'll most likely be fine.
I'm talking to a Dr she seen the pictures and all n asked all questions told me to clean it n put Neosporin on it n cover head with gauze n to keep warm compress on it n take ibuprofen n she is calling in an antibiotic

Glad you've got antibiotics, that should be enough, but without those, it could have gotten pretty serious.

God the constipation, I’m embarrassed to admit how many glycerine suppositories Iv had to shove up my ass cause I haven’t shit in days, then the pain the anal pain, anyone els ever been so constipated sitting on the toilet feeling like your about to shit a watermelon praying to god that you’ll never touch another opiate again if he could just make this shit go smoothly, like a hungover alcoholic ha

Been there man. For years. Then once you do shit, there is throbbing pain for at least a day. You pray you don't shit any given day, but then it makes it worse when you do. God that was awful. To be honest I still have hemorrhoids that flare up occasionally from years of that. I wish I would have figured out how to deal with it a lot earlier. Osmotic laxatives and stool softeners didn't even occur to me for some reason.

Been there man. For years. Then once you do shit, there is throbbing pain for at least a day. You pray you don't shit any given day, but then it makes it worse when you do. God that was awful. To be honest I still have hemorrhoids that flare up occasionally from years of that. I wish I would have figured out how to deal with it a lot earlier. Osmotic laxatives and stool softeners didn't even occur to me for some reason.
I have hemorrhoids because of that too, I didn't realize what they were until a year ago, My butt hole was just always itchy, and when i wiped after pooping there would be blood.
Now i put lotion on the inside of my butthole, and that takes care of it.
You should try that, get the thick eczema lotion and put it up to inch inside your butt hole and around the opening, it really helps me.
Now people don't constantly ask me why i'm itching my butt hole, it was really annoying, when they asked i'd be like "I'm itching it because it's itchy" and give them a face that was supposed to insinuate that they were dumb or crazy or something lol
Sometimes i'd tell them it's my butt hole, I'll do what i want with it

It's been long enough that it rarely bothers me now, but I'll give it a shot next time. I have found that Preparation H works pretty well.

It's been long enough that it rarely bothers me now, but I'll give it a shot next time. I have found that Preparation H works pretty well.
I've tried it, didn't like it, I find just straight moisturizer works best for me, and it helps you shit too

good, i'm glad you called one
So I did everything the doctor told me to do Neosporin warm compressed ibuprofen and she called in an antibiotic for me called keflex anyways so I'm laying in bed chilling and then I noticed that my arm don't really hurt that much anymore and I looked down and there's all this liquid coming on the band that I have there because it came to a head and popped so all the pus and everything drained out my arm feels so much better and pus is still coming out I'm going to keep it clean and bandaged and everything that's all I should do right

Awesome, that's great that it popped because that will help the healing to get that pus out of there. Definitely still take the whole course of antibiotics and keep it clean and bandaged, though.

So I did everything the doctor told me to do Neosporin warm compressed ibuprofen and she called in an antibiotic for me called keflex anyways so I'm laying in bed chilling and then I noticed that my arm don't really hurt that much anymore and I looked down and there's all this liquid coming on the band that I have there because it came to a head and popped so all the pus and everything drained out my arm feels so much better and pus is still coming out I'm going to keep it clean and bandaged and everything that's all I should do right
when i had staph in jail, the officers said that once it pops it's more at risk for infection, so they considered it an emergency.
My advice is keep it clean and take the antibiotics, keep an eye on it, if it feels better good, I think you'll be fine man.
If you must shoot up, do it in a different area for a while, though like i said, i think the best way you could use it is plugging.
Is this fet powder that your getting or some sort of pharmaceutical?

Also, don't squeeze the pus out, just let it come out naturally

Awesome, that's great that it popped because that will help the healing to get that pus out of there. Definitely still take the whole course of antibiotics and keep it clean and bandaged, though.
Yes I def am..it feels so much better I'm so glad it popped on its own

when i had staph in jail, the officers said that once it pops it's more at risk for infection, so they considered it an emergency.
My advice is keep it clean and take the antibiotics, keep an eye on it, if it feels better good, I think you'll be fine man.
If you must shoot up, do it in a different area for a while, though like i said, i think the best way you could use it is plugging.
Is this fet powder that your getting or some sort of pharmaceutical?

Also, don't squeeze the pus out, just let it come out naturally
Yes fet powder n no not squeezing or anything keeping it clean n putting Neosporin on it n covered with bandage nd all

Yes fet powder n no not squeezing or anything keeping it clean n putting Neosporin on it n covered with bandage nd all
Be very careful with it then, there are hotspots in fent powder usually, one shot from the same bag may be 10-100 times as strong as the last.
Id recommend dissolving your supply in water then dose out a ml or something so atleast you know each dose will be the same.

Go get some narcan too.

Good, If you do all that It'll heal soon

Heyy everyone the abscessed finally popped and it's draining all the pus out Soo gross I talked to the Dr and I'm doing everything she said I'm keeping it clean with alcohol swabs and then Neosporin then I cover the head with a bandage I'm not squeezing it or trying to drain it myself bc she said no to..and she also prescribed me keflex the antibiotics so I'm taking them.. I just wanna make sure I'm doing everything right there is still hardness n little sore but nothing at all like before it's like a new arm lol..but am I doing everything right...thanks everyone