• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Mints from the chi town.

Yes, yes it is possible. There are plenty of reports on pillreports.com talking about rolling for 8-10 hours, but I suppose their personal experiences don't compare to yours, so they are wrong eh? I didn't say I was peaking for 8 hours, so if you assumed that, that's your problem. Afterglows of good pleasant peaceful feelings can last for hours upon hours and hours as you're coming down. I consider that still rolling, as you're still under MDMA's spell, albeit much lesser than the peak and build up of course.

I haven't stated how many pills I have in my possession once. I said in another thread how many I picked up, which could be true, and could be not true, and sure doesn't mean I have anything on me. Either way that doesn't make sense to say 'you keep talking about it'. One time isn't incessantly talking about something.

I know I'm a n00b on here and you're some top shit, but you've mentioned maybe you've rolled too much and might have lost the magic. You also mentioned rolling two times in two weeks. All because you might have thizzed out and lost the magic doesn't mean we all have. All because you might have 'felt' it for 6 hours tops doesn't mean we all do. Different brain chemistry, metabolism, and personal experiences are quite a interesting thing aren't they? It's fascinating how some people experience stuff differently than you do. What's more fascinating is when people claim something 'isn't possible' just from likely their own experiences, because it's just...painfully stupid.

I wasn't trying to be 'cool'. You were acting like I don't know what I'm talking about in terms of rolling, and I was just stating I've done this dance long enough to indeed know.

My post count has absolutely nothing to do with anything either. I'm not questioning forum rules, and based on other people's posts, if they aren't in violation of them, I haven't been either.

P.S.:

"Idiosyncratic Reactions
Over the years we have received a handful of reports which describe unusually long experiences from MDMA alone. While the average peak MDMA experience lasts perhaps 3-4 hours, there are a small number of credible reports from people who report strong effects lasting 8-16 hours after a single dose of known pure material.

Some of the recent pharmacokinetic data on MDMA from Marta Mas et al.8 has shown that there is a wide variability in physiological metabolism of MDMA. Of eight individuals who were tested, there was a range of over three fold between the fastest metabolizer and the slowest: between 3.8 hours and over 11 hours to reach half of the peak blood concentrations of MDMA."

Last edited:
An afterglow does not mean you are still rolling, buddy.8) and yes post count would indicate that its possible you don't know the rules yet, I know I didn't when I only had 10 posts. I wouldn't say I've lost the magic, but I would say that I am much too familiar with the feeling of MDMA for it to be as exciting as it used to be. I've only rolled 3 times since new years, I'd hardly call that abusing. I am not "top shit" either, I've only been on here for a year.

So we have different definitions of rolling then and that's where our differences lie. When things still feel amazing and you're smiling because you're still in MDMA's spell, I consider it rolling whereas you don't. I don't consider the roll done because I'm in the peaceful come down. Regardless of definitions, people are going to respond to it differently than you are, period, so saying it's 'not possible' isn't accurate. Maybe not likely, but definitely not impossible.

Either way, s'all good.

Last edited:
Has anyone in MI seriously rolled off mdma this year? Id like to think i have sum decent connects but wtf? I''m not lookn for a connect just some hope that I at least have a chance at finding some..I might have to move. no really.

I wouldn't advise moving because you can't find MDMA. :). I used to live in central MI and the only time I ever rolled was off of mints that I brought from home (Chicago). I didn't know what I was taking but I suspect I was piped maybe 10 times in MI. Horrible state for dance enhancements.

I wouldn't advise moving because you can't find MDMA. :). I used to live in central MI and the only time I ever rolled was off of mints that I brought from home (Chicago). I didn't know what I was taking but I suspect I was piped maybe 10 times in MI. Horrible state for dance enhancements.

U can def find it anywhere its about who you know..theres plenty of mdma out there but theres just as much if not more fake/garbage so you gotta dig. I've just given up searching around here.

i rolled off mints at least 4 or 5 times a week and i was taking up to 8 to 10 of them a night i definaltey lost the magic that came along with them. i havnt rolled in 2 months now and feel some what more clear headed. Anyways my favorite mints and i could be a mint expert haha is the green bowling balls and the new bartch of green asteriks and green as so clean and very lovy feeling. the green dots that were around were mephedrone and there is a new batch or was a new batch that were alot better they came out with the blue blanks im pretty sure.