• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Mints from the chi town.

ecstasyboy717

Bluelighter
So i'm getting some mints for new years and I just wanted to know you guys experience with them. Are they a mellow roll or speedy? I'm getting blue equals and some yellow a's.

Every mint experience I've had I was floored mid peak. Very mellow IMO, haven't tried my blue = yet but yellow a's were bomb!!!! Have a great time!!!

I don't believe pill ID's are allowed in Ecstasy discussion.

Mods will probably move this thread over the Pillreports or North & South Americas Drug Discussion.

mints are never mellow or speedy (unless its MDA based). personally i've had the blue equals and yellow a's. imo the yellow a's are much better. they hit way harder i believe. the blue equals came out with the red/green a's which was a pretty mellow batch for mints. go with the a's

if you can get pink equals on the other hand do it! i have never been so floored off one pill in my life. and i have rolled a good amount of mints and some pokes

The mints are all sick. The pink equals were especially sick. However, theyre all good pills. Green A's, blue blanks, several others, been very happy with them all.

So i'm getting some mints for new years and I just wanted to know you guys experience with them. Are they a mellow roll or speedy? I'm getting blue equals and some yellow a's.

lol im going to have some of the yellow a's on new years too... cant wait.. :)

All the new mints are bomb, almost a perfect balance of highs. I've had the same experience with the newest batch, the a's and the circles all had me floored with some slight visuals and epic trails, ill be doing the same thing this weekend ^_^

I dont think I have ever heard anyone complain about any of the mints before - they seem to be a fairly clean and strong pill. I think they are more of a strong roll than a speedy one though.

Just had a pink = tonight, and many friends did too.

These are legendary. Just absolute fucking heaven. 1 pill and I've been going for 8 hours now, just been coasting on floaty love for about 3 hours. Peak obviously ended quite awhile ago.

Chicago mints are some of the best in the country. If you can get them. GET. THEM.

I want to grab some equals in a few days. my buddy tells me they are red equals, im assuming they are the one and the same, red/pink equals, or have any of you seen the two seperate? i hear these red ones are slight bit ampy but still fantastic mdma pills. can anyone verify since pill reports is down?

responded to you in the other thread, to sum it up, from my experiences the red/pink ='s are the same. Some call them red some call them pink. They are like a....light red. If they are DARK red like the red A's were though, those are something different that I can't comment on. If they are the light red ones though, they are going to FLOOR you.

I took two and they didn't "floor" me. That's when I realized I should stop. Also you don't roll for 8 hours silly man. :)

Don't tell me what I feel and what I don't lol.

Maybe you just roll too often or something.

I was out of my mind peaking for 3 hours, and I was feeling in absolute heaven for 8+. 2 other of my friends were in the same zone. Maybe this is because we do it sparingly since we understand how the drug works physiologically and don't keep draining ourselves without giving good time for serotonin to replenish. I've been rolling off mints for 3 or so years now, and before I got my current hookup I've ran into bunk crap, and also amazing stuff for years as well(white rolex's of yesteryear sure do come to mind. Man those were good) so I know exactly when I'm rolling and when I'm not thank you very much :)

Last edited:
It's just not possible to roll for 8 hours on MDMA pills. Not really on MDA either, I know what I am talking about and you sound foolish trying to act like I don't know how MDMA works. If you knew how it works you would know that it lasts 4-6 hours. That is cool that you know so much about MDMA man, but you still only have 8 posts and keep talking about how many pills you have. Learn the rules. I took them on a 5.5 month break. If you are talking about the tan rolexes from 2006-2007 ish period I had those and they were fire. I've been rolling on the mints since 2008 as well, having had the first ones too (green blank mints), you aren't that cool.