• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

"Mind if I shoot up?"

You know what, that is one fucking good question. I must say I enjoy both the same, the fact that I pushed off into my open vein to obtain the rush makes the two one. Hard as fuck to explain, but th erush is physical and the injection is mentally gratifying as I love to think how I opened up and pushed inside my open vein as I fill it deep inside. Sorry for the intensity, but I enjoy answering shit like this. I am sickly aroused from the insertion, to the PUSH off that I even record for my own kicks. Knowing the needle up my vein filling it up is how I need to get the rush also makes me hot. I just feed on the injections, it is just too intense to explain here. It's sexually and physically rewarding for me in many ways. The injection and rush are one, essentially.

No reason to be sorry. I asked you for a reason. :) I figured the answer was probably a mix of both.

Live with my mum and I've had a girl overdose on heroin in my house before & she had to be revived so I refuse to let people use in my house. I also don't inject people or show them how to shoot anymore. They can watch and I'll give pointers if I know it will happen. But you just don't do it in front of people who haven't been exposed to that before. They become curious and see the good and not the hard times so I think people need to discover it on their own.

Then again I don't like people using alone in case something happens so if you've got a non using friend to accompany you try to choose one that you know has no interest injecting.