• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

RCs Middle aged English men?

Gear as in not heroin btw, I just mean out our dealers or posties had.

That graph looks like a butt plug 😀

I'm no graph guy, like cfc, but better "different" colours perhaps?

These are the graphs we buzz/cry to.

GDS_Mephadrone_v2_011211_300dpi.jpg

Actually my graph's inherintly filled with problems, fuck it. Stuff BL got was deffo 100%. We were early, the chinese wouldn't diddle us on that. We'd know.

Any insight on what caused the dips in the birth rate at certain points?

Very interesting that.

That’s the “generations” we see roughly, kind of fascinating to see actually in a graph like this. I’m low/mid 30’s and fall right in the middle of one of the generational bumps.

-GC

That’s the “generations” we see roughly, kind of fascinating to see actually in a graph like this. I’m low/mid 30’s and fall right in the middle of one of the generational bumps.

-GC
WORD

Also two other fascinating things I notice… One being the wider generational divide between my generation and the one below VS the one above. People are waiting longer to have kids than before and in less numbers.

Second being the large discrepancy in low 70’s is the last survivors of the oldest generation, from there on the numbers dwindle year by year as most die off.

-GC

I don’t reckon that’s it personally. Generations don’t work like they’re just an abstract way of grouping people together by cultural trends.

Reckon more like economic conditions or something.