• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Heroin Mid South U.S. Heroin Discussion

you just said in the other thread you moved to NC last week ...so you havent "been" getting pure white powder...you had it one time and that was yesterday..

another thing is you where talking about how good the dope was and how you where gonna get more today, which you did..so why take a sub if you know your gonna be doing dope?

sounds like a waste of a pill you might need down the road

and i wouldnt be suprised if that fire white dope was a one time thing just to get you as a customer...

when we where in high school a friend of mine sold all the drugs(rolls, coke, weed and shrooms) and with the coke the first 1-2 times you bought off him he would give you some of his good personal fishscale that he didnt cut and then everytime after that you would get the garbage that he cut up..since he was the only guy in my grade sellin that he did it to keep the customer coming back..give the good shit at first to impress, then everytime after they got the shit and no matter what they always came back, im talkin twice a day for some...me and a couple friends that where in our "group" where the only ones to always get the good coke and we paid alot less then everyone else...those where the days lol

you say you dont have a dime but your buying dope and said your gonna pick up a couple buns of the white powder if you get the chance, then today you say they gave you tar and your gonna try tomorrow to get the white powder..so what is it really? your broke or your not? and if your gas light came on as soon as you left, how did you make it home with a 3 hour drive and no money in your pocket?

I've been getting some pure white powder in NC, but today I got 2 brown rocks for a 1/2g....Was a little pissed when my test shot didn't break thru the sub, but after the second, I am feeling GREAT, but my arm hurts more than usual and the spoon had sooo much residue left in it that I was frightened to shoot it at first. The solution in the rig was a nice transparent yellow color though.

I was more referring to the NYC powder I was getting. No need to get confrontational about the use of the word "been", sorry if you misunderstood or I was too high to make sense.
I took the sub last night when I had no money to get anything and it was only like .5-1mg to help me get to sleep. I still have plenty left..

how can you say you where referring to getting the white dope in new york when right there is says NC?

bro i just been reading what you say and notice the contradictions, so i point them out cause they dont make sense and i wanna know which story is supposedly the truth..if you can start getting your story straight i wouldnt have to do that..

ask anyone i call everyone out when thei storys dont add up, i just have a great memory when i read things and can recall alomost everything someone says

and no my gas light dont come on the exact moment i run out of fuel but your not gonna be able to drve 3 hours with it on, especially after "doing 110mph for the first 20minutes"

Man thats a crazy story. Im glad you got out alive. Its really a crap shoot in life, you were not even putting yourself in a bad situation when they took you.

this is the same shit ive been talkin about...in your story that you just posted you say this

This was the FIRST time they both left the car and the second they did I ripped down the street and got the fuck out of there with the QUICKNESS.. Being from NY, I had NO FUCKING CLUE where I was or how to get home and the low fuel light JUST came on. I drove like 20 minutes doing 110MPH and managed to find I-70 or 85. Took me 3 hours to get back to Hi Point from I think Burlington because I kept following the "High Point" exits and got lost, ended up 20 miles backwards.

you wrote that story to make it sound like you had no gas left in the car, bc why else would you mention the gas light coming on then? or why would you CAP the word JUST? you wanted to stress that you had no gas...ok fine
but you then claim you drive 110mph for 20mins then another 3 hours all while the gas light was on?

I don't quite know how to make it any more clear for you. The gas gauge on the car is stuck at ~1/4 tank, which I didn't know until the light had come on.

I was kind of freaking out on the way home, paying attention to getting away, not what was happening on the dashboard.

I would say I noticed the gas light was on a little way into the journey home.

I probably screwed some aspects of it up, but I wrote it immediately after it happened and haven't gone through to proofread it before copying it to here.

I'd be glad to clarify anything you'd like as I don't like being called/treated like a liar.

and then right here an hour after you post the story...you say you didnt notice the light on until " a little while into my journey home" but you stressed in the story that the light came on as soon as you left.....so which is it?

and how did you make it home with the light on for 3 1/2 hours??

you say "ill be glad to clairify anything for you..." ...yet you been throwing a fit b/c ive been asking these questions and calling you out for not being able to keep a story and what you say straight...

Indeed, chill about it. With situations like that sometimes facts get confused. Also, there's always the possibility of a little embellishment in a story.

heres the deal if you post ina thread and have nothing to contribute to the actual topic of the threads other than i hope my check gets here so i can get beat on some more of that buster ass looking dope then i shall remove that post cause it adds nothing to the topic at hand.

i hope theres some good d down here in southern fl. i'm from jersey and have been getting some FIRE stuff up there but it looks like i'm moving down here because of some stuff that happened home and il have some big problems if theres nothing down here. oh this is going to be interesting as anything

There is crappy dope that I know of in Miami, and some good white dope in Orlando right now thats coming from Detroit AFAIK, while Tampa has some Tan dope but it is extremely hard to find if you are new in the area. When are you moving down here?

im probably moving down in like mid august. its so easy up where i am now for me to get whatever this is like unchartered territory for me lol. its going to be interesting as hell. and i hate being sick lol

alright well currently im in Melbourne/Cocoa Beach area....what part are you moving too? Other than what I mentioned I know West Palm has some decent dope from waht my friend told me who is living down there. good luck!

yeah im moving down to the palm beach area. it was rough for me to find up in jersey at the beginning cas i dont look like your typical d head lol i just gotta meet the right people and its gonna be a drag at the beginning but hopefully i get some legit stuff down here. always a challenge in this game lol

well if you cant find any dope when you first get there a good place to start is a pain clinic. the doctors are the dealers in palm beach and broward counties. From there you will meet people and find hook ups but in the mean time why not get some scripts for either Norcos or roxi's, ya know?

norcos wont do shit with a dope habit and roxis prolly wont either..roxis might take the WDs away but they prolly wont get her high unless she takes a couple hundred MGs

What are you talking about?both of them would help...you can easily get scripted 90-120 Norcos a month and can take around 12 at time...so you dont think 120mgs of hydrocodone will hold WDs off for a lil while, or roxi's you can go crazy with down her for less than ten dollars you get a 30mg or you can get scripted anywhere from 100-300 roxis a month jsut by going to a pill mill with some pain. So 3-9 grams of oxy should def. get someone pretty good for a while. at least until you make a connect down here

a dope fiend who is slamming it can easly take a couple 100 mgs a day of oxy...

i know when i started doing dope i had a tolerance of about 120-140mg of oxy snorted and that was like once or twice a week..i would have to take 1 1/2-2 bags of dope snorted to get fucked up so 1 bag of dope i guess you can call an 80mg oxy..well now im up to like 8bags but could really do like 10 or 11..i dont slam my dope either so im sure someone who slams 10bags at a time has got way more tolerance and you really shouldnt slam pills anyways

thats why im saying those pills wont really do too much

Last edited: