• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Heroin Mid South U.S. Heroin Discussion

higher than you....tar or powder?? just curious--i've always wo0ndered why Atlanta is powder and no tar...the media (and some busts over the years have supported it) has run stoiries about Atlanta being a big 'stopping point' for east coast distribution from Mexico. They have busted a truck load of cash heading back to Texas (and on to mexico) from Atlanta--and there is a big mexican population here. Point being with the large mexican presence you would expect some tar around these parts, but i have never seen it....most of the crew selling is not mexican...anyway just wondering. i would prefer powder...I would prefer NJ/Philly/Bmore powder!!! Chicago as well from what i have read...

davis--not to challenge you, but from what i've read/heard the ports of NJ get there own--i don't think dope from FL makes it's way up there...i new Otown had it (i was aFL resident) but didn't know it was THAT abundant..but again one reason NJ dope is so cheap are all the ports in NJ...Philly is just an extension of NJ at it's ports...good post though-appreciate your insight about dope on the south

I live in the deep south in the middle of fucking nowhere in Georgia. I have never seen heroin in my life. I know there is heroin in rural Georgia because a handful of people that I went to rehab with were from various parts of the state and were addicted to it.

Requim for a dream showed there being a lotta dope in Florida..well i don't rememeber much about that movie but there being a lotta skag,smack heroin whatver slang name you wanna call it in Florida is real,,and it's good it's not hollywood...becuase the dope in florida beats that hollywood tar garbage by a long shot...lol....Orlando is heroin area central,highest quality and lowest price,,then southern florida is next with higher prices for similar or lower purity shit(depending on your connects)...Then North Florida in the florida panhandle,aka Floribama which is more redneckish than other parts of Florida ,,altho not always but out in small towns there it is..they pay the most and get the lowest purity or similar purity for more money,,alotta South american heroin enters the Country through Florida(like cocaine did in the 70's and 80's) and makes its way north up I-95...But Orlando is the main spot in florida whether it comes in on a remote beach in south florida,through a port of Miami,tampa or wherever,,Orlando area is the hub,from ther eit is distributed locally and in florida and to other east coast places like ,Baltimore,philly,New Jersey,NYC,etc...also the gulf ports in Mobile and through mexico into texas,etc. . and New Orleans is probablt the biggest spot for it coming in because the port of new orleans handles the largest tonnage of cargo entering and exiting the USA total going to or from South America..outta all ports in the US..New Orleans has way more tons of cargo from south america coming into the usa and leaving the usa and going to south america than miami,any east coast or west coast ports combined...Houston has a bit and miami has more than houston but way less than New orleans...miami has a lotta jamaican,caribean cargo too....obviuosly...

I'd like to agree with you here man, but from what I have read from DEA reports, people's experiences, etc I have some points I disagree on. I'd really like to believe Colombian heroin is flooding into Miami/South Florida like cocaine did in the 70's and 80's, but I don't think it is as you think it is. Where is all the high quality dope on the streets there? Should be flooded like in the northeast if that was the case. And I always hear people complaining there is no dope to be found in Florida besides Miami. Always hear people saying Orlando is dry, Tampa dry, etc. A good NJ junkie friend of mine moved to FL and I am not doubting it's not there, because it is, but just as not as flooded everywhere you say. I think the pain clinics there run the show, you know the pill mills. Friend got some dope down there and just switched to Oxy's because the purity and availability of dope in Florida is what he said. The heroin coming into Florida is not being distributed as a hub for NJ, NYC, PA and the rest of the northeast. NJ and NYC have enough ports and airports to get direct shipments. I just have a problem with Florida being such a key entry point into the US from Colombia and there is no good dope there. When I think of Florida I think of coke and pill mills, not dope. Maybe since the DEA and Customs cracked down on the smugglers in the 80's, it's a lot harder to get shipments in? I think the traffickers from Colombia are using a lot of the Caribbean islands as jump off points into the northern US, direct shipments in cargo and airplanes and a lot of couriers.

well if you read DEA creports you woulda read about Florida .

I'd like to agree with you here man, but from what I have read from DEA reports, people's experiences, etc I have some points I disagree on. I'd really like to believe Colombian heroin is flooding into Miami/South Florida like cocaine did in the 70's and 80's, but I don't think it is as you think it is. Where is all the high quality dope on the streets there? Should be flooded like in the northeast if that was the case. And I always hear people complaining there is no dope to be found in Florida besides Miami. Always hear people saying Orlando is dry, Tampa dry, etc. A good NJ junkie friend of mine moved to FL and I am not doubting it's not there, because it is, but just as not as flooded everywhere you say. I think the pain clinics there run the show, you know the pill mills. Friend got some dope down there and just switched to Oxy's because the purity and availability of dope in Florida is what he said. The heroin coming into Florida is not being distributed as a hub for NJ, NYC, PA and the rest of the northeast. NJ and NYC have enough ports and airports to get direct shipments. I just have a problem with Florida being such a key entry point into the US from Colombia and there is no good dope there. When I think of Florida I think of coke and pill mills, not dope. Maybe since the DEA and Customs cracked down on the smugglers in the 80's, it's a lot harder to get shipments in? I think the traffickers from Colombia are using a lot of the Caribbean islands as jump off points into the northern US, direct shipments in cargo and airplanes and a lot of couriers.

i agree that a lot of heroin does come into the NJ/NY ports but also accorsing to DEA reports a lot of all the columbian heroin comes into florida and through New Orlesns for local and more so for distribution on the east coast,especially NY,philly areas,,,the south florida heroin coming in like coke in the 70' and 80's I am refering to the amount coming into the state through southern and central Florida,not it being flooded locally with the product..as I posted earlier Orlando is the main hub for imported heroin in Florida and some is sold there with the majority heading north to NY,NJ,Chicago,etc..DEA reports also tell about a lot og heroin from columbia coming through mexico and into the southwest and then being smuggled to the east coast and northeast..plus New Orleans is the largest port by far importing and exporting to south america..a fact ...while i agree the new york area ports have always been key importing spots for heroin,there are many others,especially New Orleans and Florida..and if you read a post somone from Orlando made earlier to quote him"fire dope(heroin) is all over Orlando and florida...there are not open air..cold cop places for heroin in florida tho like in NJ...you just meet and dial a dealer and they meet you..trust me I have friends in Florida(orlando) an aunt who grew up in the Orlando area,and other friends in miami and they all said that you have always been able to get heroin in miami and Orlando for many years,before it was columbia heroin,even..Back in the old mafia controlled heroin days,where they got the smack from turkey that came though France ,it was smuggled to cuba and then to the mafia head group in Miami for distribution to New York,then Chicago,then St.Louis and Kansas city in that order..they still smuggled shit directly into NY but it was easier to bring a big ship from europe full of turkinh heroin to cuba and then 90 miles to Miami ..and then to NY...plus another thing is the post 9/11 NY area police and homeland security issues making smuggling directly into Ny and also NJ ports far more risky than before...to the people who can't find good heroin in florida...you gotta go out and meet people at clubs,meet a few people who party and meet dealers and get there numbers...the only cold cop of heroin would be in little havana and a few haitian hoods in miami, and they sell cut ass smack for sure,you will be lucky to leave alive unless you go with a local to cop there and even then you get the stepped on heroin,plus if you want good heroin in Miami you gotta know a dealer personally and pay twice what a bag would be in NY/NJ...Orlandos stuff is cheaper but you still pay 50% more than in NY/NJ for raw,,and you gotta be in with a dealer..You just gotta got out and make contacts,with the right people who won't fuck you over in florida..intersting topic tho...we can agree on that..altho i agree with what you are saying mostly,,i know first hand and from people from Florida,many of which have been junkies for 20+ years ,,it's just a different heroin scene...once you got your connections the heroin is always fire..no different cuts or bags ..just fire or raw...no scramble unless you go into certain miami barrios...and then you better know where you are going and the quickest way outta the hood,,sometimes you just get robbed and shot and car stolen...they don't give adamn...would you if you had grown up in haiti? lol later on peace and nods to youse guys

Requim for a dream showed there being a lotta dope in Florida..well i don't rememeber much about that movie but there being a lotta skag,smack heroin whatver slang name you wanna call it in Florida is real,,and it's good it's not hollywood...becuase the dope in florida beats that hollywood tar garbage by a long shot...lol....Orlando is heroin area central,highest quality and lowest price,,then southern florida is next with higher prices for similar or lower purity shit(depending on your connects)...Then North Florida in the florida panhandle,aka Floribama which is more redneckish than other parts of Florida ,,altho not always but out in small towns there it is..they pay the most and get the lowest purity or similar purity for more money,,alotta South american heroin enters the Country through Florida(like cocaine did in the 70's and 80's) and makes its way north up I-95...But Orlando is the main spot in florida whether it comes in on a remote beach in south florida,through a port of Miami,tampa or wherever,,Orlando area is the hub,from ther eit is distributed locally and in florida and to other east coast places like ,Baltimore,philly,New Jersey,NYC,etc...also the gulf ports in Mobile and through mexico into texas,etc. . and New Orleans is probablt the biggest spot for it coming in because the port of new orleans handles the largest tonnage of cargo entering and exiting the USA total going to or from South America..outta all ports in the US..New Orleans has way more tons of cargo from south america coming into the usa and leaving the usa and going to south america than miami,any east coast or west coast ports combined...Houston has a bit and miami has more than houston but way less than New orleans...miami has a lotta jamaican,caribean cargo too....obviuosly...

Hey, i already like this guy. Sounds like you've done your research. its a lot better then blowin bubbles out your ass. lol

Heroin in orlando is called Montega or boi. Half the people that live in Orlando are from P.R. or from New york or jersey. like i said before, you cant go cop of a corner, so you better have a number. Numbers here arnt hard to find at all. the first person i asked at the methadone clinic gave me one. Also grams are way more popular then bundles down here. we pay around a note for 1 gr of brown rock instead of it being a marketing thing in stamped bags. It seems young kids as in college students i always here are the ones who CANT find dope here. It helps to know someone from P.R. and if you live in Orlando, i bet you know tons.

Just got some fine white Heroin #4 that made its way from Detroit-Tampa-ME...thats how its been lately dope being sent in from other major dope cities back down here to FL

It seems young kids as in college students i always here are the ones who CANT find dope here. It helps to know someone from P.R. and if you live in Orlando, i bet you know tons.

Maybe this. Just seems like everyone from Orlando I have talked too can never find heroin. It's all Oxycontin and Roxy 30's, and it's tons of it I'm guessing from the pill mills.

Maybe this. Just seems like everyone from Orlando I have talked too can never find heroin. It's all Oxycontin and Roxy 30's, and it's tons of it I'm guessing from the pill mills.

That sucks. I hate when people cant find there DOC. I use to think there was no dope here either, but boy was i mistaken. Its surprising your friends cant find it if they know where to get pills. The pill thing is really redneck down here though. look at the orange county fl jail blotter for people who have been arrested for heroin in 1 week.
Good luck to your friends.

tar tho 99% of the time

There is h all over Texas

there is a lot of H in texas i visit people in Austin from time to time and know people from Dallas,Houston and got relatives in Houston area and San Antonio area...its almost all tar or mexicn brown powder heroin tho right? Heard Houston has got some white powder coming in from east coast or wherever but it costs...you gotta pay for the good powder in Texas from all I have heard-good powder as in heroin,,not cocaine..lol.. texas has got the good to fire coke for cheap....lol i know that first hand...

mk3y2k--you have some valuable insight--thanks for posting, the 'deep south' post has come alive!! you must admit FL is huge on pills--south Florida (east coast) is crazy! A number of folks complain it's all pills and no boi--you are right in that you have to know someone--I'm with alteknj on the 'flooded' if columbian point of entry was S Fl...anyway, glad to see folks (knowledgeable folks) posting here...missed alteknj the last few months, he is always good for some insight on this topic!!

mk3y2k--you have some valuable insight--thanks for posting, the 'deep south' post has come alive!! you must admit FL is huge on pills--south Florida (east coast) is crazy! A number of folks complain it's all pills and no boi--you are right in that you have to know someone--I'm with alteknj on the 'flooded' if columbian point of entry was S Fl...anyway, glad to see folks (knowledgeable folks) posting here...missed alteknj the last few months, he is always good for some insight on this topic!!

Why thank you for you kind comment. i always like to here people insight about the availability. I was on this forum before, but unfortunately people hacked my safe e-mail and photobucket account. eeerrrr

You are welcome...I presume you reside around "O-town"? I was in S Fl and N Fl for a number of years (two very different worlds) before fleeing the sunshine state.

Heroin in orlando is called Montega or boi. Half the people that live in Orlando are from P.R. or from New york or jersey. like i said before, you cant go cop of a corner, so you better have a number. Numbers here arnt hard to find at all. the first person i asked at the methadone clinic gave me one. Also grams are way more popular then bundles down here. we pay around a note for 1 gr of brown rock instead of it being a marketing thing in stamped bags. It seems young kids as in college students i always here are the ones who CANT find dope here. It helps to know someone from P.R. and if you live in Orlando, i bet you know tons.

It sounds basically like a smaller version of ATL. There might be a bit more of a street scene here but everything else sounds the same. No bundles or stamp bags either G's or dollar amounts depending on your connect. Ahh, I miss the days of watching my dealer chop me off big rocks of boi on the hood of his car. Yum!

It sounds basically like a smaller version of ATL. There might be a bit more of a street scene here but everything else sounds the same. No bundles or stamp bags either G's or dollar amounts depending on your connect. Ahh, I miss the days of watching my dealer chop me off big rocks of boi on the hood of his car. Yum!

way different from ATL, as i lived there for years. But i do see why would think that its similar. the dope seen in O-town is really big, but moslty PR's. You think pills are big down here, lets put it like this. At my clinic in orlando there is 4,500 people that go every day. there are 4 other clinics in a 10 mile radius that have slightly lower patient ratio. At our clinic %75 of people are there for heroin. Its scene is bigger then miami too. when i lived in miami there was overton and MLK, thats it. In ATL there is da bluffs, which speaks for itself.

My cousin comes to O-town from ATL to cop dope. he is 39 and lived there his whole life. He has a hard time finding dope all the time. dealer always gettin popped, hes gettin pulled over or its shitty tar. i always was surprised since its supposed to be a "HUB".

You are welcome...I presume you reside around "O-town"? I was in S Fl and N Fl for a number of years (two very different worlds) before fleeing the sunshine state.

I am living in central florida for the moment. I lived in tallahassee for years to and is sooo different then South of orlando. whole nother world for sure. where do u live now. hows the scene?

NSFW:
I moved to North Carolina a week ago with no connects.

It took me 2 days of searching/getting robbed and KIDNAPPED at gunpoint. After all that bullshit, I find it literally 5 minutes away from me.

There is CERTAINLY dope around, good WHITE dope at that. I've noticed down here though that it is MUCH harder to find an open air market that will serve a small white cop lookin guy.

If you're near Durham NC, there has been/is currently some amazing dope. I got a 1/2 bun to try yesterday and it was better than any NYC/NJ dope I've ever had.

Seems like it was the newish Mexican white coming around as I've never seen anything like it anywhere else. PURE white, has a slight shimmer. I was nervous at first bc I usually get tanish powder in NY and it's fire, then I did a test shot, FLOORED.

That's when I did a little searching on a few forums about this white powder coming around.

Seems like the Mexicans realized the East Coast WILL NOT accept tar. Something about hiring/kidnapping(im sure) some Colombian chemists to do it for them.

The tar is still going to the W. coast, but not a chance will it EVER become the norm in the NE or East Coast.

Very pleasantly surprised with it.

That's how it is in Durham....Grams only, no buns, no bags.

However I found someone a little closer to my area(around G'boro) that sells 1/2bun minimums.

I don't know if I'm allowed to post pictures of my gear, but I don't think many people will believe what they see is being produced by the Mexicans and is VERY prevalent in NC, SC and further south.

As I posted in the LSD thread, I'm very educated about these substances we love, enough that I feel comfortable answering most any question you guys could have. From harm reduction, proper prep, tips on not getting robbed/kidnapped. Anything you guys need, feel free to ask me.

Doesn't just go for Dope.....

I've been getting some pure white powder in NC, but today I got 2 brown rocks for a 1/2g....Was a little pissed when my test shot didn't break thru the sub, but after the second, I am feeling GREAT, but my arm hurts more than usual and the spoon had sooo much residue left in it that I was frightened to shoot it at first. The solution in the rig was a nice transparent yellow color though.

Nod on y'all, pics are in the main dope discussion thread.

you just said in the other thread you moved to NC last week ...so you havent "been" getting pure white powder...you had it one time and that was yesterday..

another thing is you where talking about how good the dope was and how you where gonna get more today, which you did..so why take a sub if you know your gonna be doing dope?

sounds like a waste of a pill you might need down the road

and i wouldnt be suprised if that fire white dope was a one time thing just to get you as a customer...

when we where in high school a friend of mine sold all the drugs(rolls, coke, weed and shrooms) and with the coke the first 1-2 times you bought off him he would give you some of his good personal fishscale that he didnt cut and then everytime after that you would get the garbage that he cut up..since he was the only guy in my grade sellin that he did it to keep the customer coming back..give the good shit at first to impress, then everytime after they got the shit and no matter what they always came back, im talkin twice a day for some...me and a couple friends that where in our "group" where the only ones to always get the good coke and we paid alot less then everyone else...those where the days lol
I was more referring to the NYC powder I was getting. No need to get confrontational about the use of the word "been", sorry if you misunderstood or I was too high to make sense.
I took the sub last night when I had no money to get anything and it was only like .5-1mg to help me get to sleep. I still have plenty left.

The white dope might have been a one time thing, but I sure hope not. I will hopefully find out tomorrow though.

The guy I get my blow from in NY does that shit alllll the time....He grabs some raw, sells half of it untouched, then stomps the other half for when everyone comes back for more. I'm sure it's fairly common and it certainly sucks.

is a bun a jab? and how did the kidnapping go? like how did you get "kidnapped"? just asked some duese on the corner and they pulled out a strap?

I would also like to hear the kidnapping story!

kidnapped and then sold some buster ass looking dope.
Yeah, this "dope" really does suck, got me pretty high, but the rush and legs are severly lacking. Probably gonna go finish off what I have and hope to catch a nod.

I'd honestly rather not talk about it anymore, but if y'all are genuinly interested I will copy and paste the story from another forum.

Was by far the worst day of my fucking life.

Long story, pretty unbelievable really, but it is 100% the gods honest truth.....He ya go guys, enjoy the read.

Borrowed the car, was supposed to be a 30 minute deal. I went to the gas station in High Point to get some gas, smokes and cash from the ATM.

As soon as I finished my transaction and walked to my car, a strung out looking black fella(called himself Billy) just got in the passenger door, and proceeded to pull a 2-tone(Black "Acrylic? and Chrome slided XD handgun, held it low so noone else could see, but pointed right at my head.

I about shit myself and he tells me to empty my wallet and start driving. I'm so clueless down here so I'm having a hard time figuring exactly where I was this whole time. He made me drive to another gas station to pick up his 6'5 250lb giant black friend.

They both turned out to be armed and wanted me to drive them around to get crack, with my fucking money. Ended up driving 50 fucking places to get them the crack.

I ended up past Durham, near Greenville I believe, just going by landmarks. Drove around the slummiest looking place I've ever been, they found a hooker workin the corner so asked her to help them....Karmas a bitch because she went into the dope house and ran out the back door with their(MY) money.

After almost getting shot 2 seperate times by random thugs they had me pull over to. They saw me and told these scumbags to roll now or get shot. So I hightailed it out of there with them still in the car.

At this point he realized his "brother in law" could easily get him some crack like 2 doors away. So I drive to Graham/Chapel hill(what the exit signs said anyway, go into his BILs apartment with them, bc they wouldn't leave me by myself bc i would obviously drive off.

OF COURSE the guy upstairs from him sells some raw dope, but they stole my fucking money and he was looking for $110 a gram. Managed to get his number while the other dudes were gettin high, but at this point, there is no fucking chance I'm goin to see him. They get a $5 rock and smoke it in the fuckin car and tell me to start driving again.

We end up in the middle of the most insanely disgusting "trailer" It's a 100% crackhead neighborhood if you can even call it a neighborhood.

So I'm sitting on the couch, surrounded by 6 other pretty huge black guys, n Billy hands my money to one of the others and comes back with a pretty decent amount of crack for 6 people. At this point, I'm in the absolute worst mindset and withdrawals I could possibly imagine.

The 55yr old Shirley(Big Momma) passes me her horn and says, I know you're having a really shitty day and I'm sorry, I didn't know they snatched you up like that, hit this and you'll feel a little better. Might as well get high as fuck because I was 100% certain I was going to be dead by the end of the night.
I've never smoked rock other than cooking up the garbage I was gettin on Long Island, this was fucking insane, but somehow it actually helped the dopesickness which I will never understand. Then "Billy" says something along the lines of "Don't worry dawg, you're gonna go out with a BANG. At that time, I proceeded to shit my pants(notrly) and he and another left the room for a minute. I was certain they were going to kill me and take the car the second they no longer needed me.

The crack was gone in 5 mins bc everyone was gettin high on my dime. Apparently Billy had some more money and wanted to grab more, but the guy 2 houses down sold him everything he had. They tell me to get in the car with them to drive down the street to cop some more. All the crackheads pooled their $ and it was VERY clear that once they got the final rocks, I was no longer needed. At this point I was 100% CERTAIN that I was going to be killed after I took them to grab the rock. I didn't have a choice so obviously I drove them down the street, it was like 1/4 mile away from the trailer. Pulled up to the house, they both got out and told me to turn around slowly and they'd be back in 5 seconds. This was the FIRST time they both left the car and the second they did I ripped down the street and got the fuck out of there with the QUICKNESS

Being from NY, I had NO FUCKING CLUE where I was or how to get home and the low fuel light JUST came on. I drove like 20 minutes doing 110MPH and managed to find I-70 or 85. Took me 3 hours to get back to Hi Point from I think Burlington because I kept following the "High Point" exits and got lost, ended up 20 miles backwards.

Finally found an exit for Guillford College rd and somehow found my way back, but not before running out of gas 1000' from the house.

I started my mission at 1PM today, and only made it home(i have no fucking idea how)30 minutes ago.

So 3 days sick as all fuck, get kidnapped and robbed. I am NEVER leaving this fucking house again. NC scares the fuck out of me.

That was BY FAR the most traumatizing and traumatic experience of my life. Probably about an hour into it I KNEW in my head I was dead as soon as they had no more use for me.

There alot more to it, but I took 6mg of xanax bc I was hysterically crying and dopesick and I can feel it starting to kick my ass, can't remember the next word in the sentences I'm typing

Well, 3 days here, already been robbed and kidnapped and have yet to find a fucking thing. Not that it matters at all now as I don't have a fucking dime to my name and my friend will not let me borrow her car ever again.

I don't know what to do, I have 3 herniated discs in my L-spine, 1 in my C-spine, degenerative arthiritis in both knees and left hip, not a dime to my name, no health insurance and sick as fuck. Stuck 700 miles away from anything I know.

Seriously contemplated just slamming into a tree with them with me, so if I was going to die anyway, I was fuckin taking them with me.

you say you dont have a dime but your buying dope and said your gonna pick up a couple buns of the white powder if you get the chance, then today you say they gave you tar and your gonna try tomorrow to get the white powder..so what is it really? your broke or your not? and if your gas light came on as soon as you left, how did you make it home with a 3 hour drive and no money in your pocket?
Feel free to pick apart every single thing I write. I had money before the incident. The gas gauge on the POS little 4-banger 1991 Chysler I was driving does not work, but the gas light does sometimes. I don't know that I was actually nearing empty, but the light did come on pretty shortly after I'd left.

I had a friend in NY send me some of the cash he owed me, bought the white stuff with it. Ran out, had no money, so I took a little chunk of sub after rinsing my cottons didn't help.

Started out today with $0, had one of my clients in NY call me needing a computer quickly, so I had my mom in NY meet with him to drop it off and greendot me the $.

Does your gas light come on the exact second you run out of fuel? I think not.

Why the fuck am I explaining myself to you? If you want to question everything I write, you can continue to waste your time.

I have no reason to lie to strangers on the internet. I even posted fucking pics for "proof"

Lay off alright? What did I do to get you all riled up anyway?

HOLY SHIT.....Im sorry I added the word BEEN to the sentence. How's this.....I GOT some white powder in NC that was of similar potency to the NYC powder I'd BEEN getting.

Guess it's time for me to search through every one of the posts you've made while high and find ANYTHING I can to argue with you about.

How about we start over.....Hi, I'm Jon and I will make sure to proof read all of my posts JUST for you.

bro i just been reading what you say and notice the contradictions, so i point them out cause they dont make sense and i wanna know which story is supposedly the truth..if you can start getting your story straight i wouldnt have to do that..

ask anyone i call everyone out when thei storys dont add up, i just have a great memory when i read things and can recall alomost everything someone says

and no my gas light dont come on the exact moment i run out of fuel but your not gonna be able to drve 3 hours with it on, especially after "doing 110mph for the first 20minutes"
I don't quite know how to make it any more clear for you. The gas gauge on the car is stuck at ~1/4 tank, which I didn't know until the light had come on.

I was kind of freaking out on the way home, paying attention to getting away, not what was happening on the dashboard.

I would say I noticed the gas light was on a little way into the journey home.

I probably screwed some aspects of it up, but I wrote it immediately after it happened and haven't gone through to proofread it before copying it to here.

I'd be glad to clarify anything you'd like as I don't like being called/treated like a liar.

Thanks for the kind words Shpongled, it's nice to have someone actually believe something you say.

FUCKKKK.....I guess it's time to finish off this "scramble" I guess you would call it. I don't recall ever finishing a "half g" this quickly in my life. Especially without catching a fucking nod.

He just texted me apologizing about this shit and said he would drop off a few bags of the white tomorrow for me on the house, I'll believe it when I see it lol. AFAIK he pretty much just sells that girl, but knows a few people with diesel. He said he couldn't get in touch with the guy with the white powder, which I would've liked to know before I met with him. I even made sure to ask before hand that it was the same shit I'd gotten prior and he said it would be. LIAAAAAR

Last edited by a moderator:
I am living in central florida for the moment. I lived in tallahassee for years to and is sooo different then South of orlando. whole nother world for sure. where do u live now. hows the scene?

man we have had a 180 of each other...i was in tally, jville, otown and now fulton county (sounds like you are opposite!!)--get to bluelight status so i can PM you...interesting you have buddy going to otown from ATL!! I knew (because of 'crew' in north/central FL that it exists in Otown--contrary to what everyone posts here), but not to the prevalence that you've seen.

is a bun a jab? and how did the kidnapping go? like how did you get "kidnapped"? just asked some duese on the corner and they pulled out a strap?