• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Mexedrone

Can I have some Homosexual Mephedrone or is the synth too complicated? ;)

If you guys are still buying this shite on the promise "the powder will be much better" after they ripped you off with the crystal batch which is highly impure you need your heads looking at. The vendors used many people on bluelight etc as Guinnea pigs for yet another batch of unacceptable quality unknown chemicals.

It really is not on. It's your lives your playing with here guys take care <3

There is no real 4-mmc about either and that's from talking to people at the higher end of the spectrum, and they're not prepared to sell this either. I would advise using now to take a break take some mdma or cocaine <insert your poison> instead. Even the mephiest of meph heads are telling me it is a waste of money at the moment :p
Hi I know this isn't really on topic here but you day 4mmc is no longer available. I never had previously ban stuff just a little too late to catch on before it was banned but I can find it on a dark net market. The vendor is claiming they make it in their own lab with very pure product not mentioning any names but this vendor ships from an unusual country I just placed a 5g order I hope I'm not getting ripped off here. Also would people recommend MDAI and MPA a good combo only ever done MDAI recently and didn't think too much too it tbh not stimulating enough. Sorry if I sound dumb lol pretty stoned. Peace

Re: Insufflation, this stuff is garbage.

Snorted ~50mg of 3FPM at 20:00
Snorted ~50mg Ethylphenidate at around 21:00
Snorted ~50mg of 3FPM at 23:00

Was feeling very bright and alert

Snorted (weighed)50mg of Mexedrone at 00:00
Snorted (weighed)100mg of Mexedrone at 00:30

Felt nothing at either dose. If someone says 150mg in split in 2 doses 30minutes apart is insufficient for any effects, I'd be really quite unwilling to snort more than 150mg due to the sheer quantity of powder... but wow. Just garbage.

It's now 01:15 and I'm feeling quite mellow and just chilling watching TV. Going to rinse my nose with a saline solution and have some more 3FPM...

I'll keep it for a few weeks to see if any other dosage/ROA is claimed to be incredibly-unexpectedly super, other than that I'll feed it to the Raspberry tree in the garden.

What about something like 500mg orally? Any reviews?

Last edited:
Hi I know this isn't really on topic here but you day 4mmc is no longer available. I never had previously ban stuff just a little too late to catch on before it was banned but I can find it on a dark net market. The vendor is claiming they make it in their own lab with very pure product not mentioning any names but this vendor ships from an unusual country I just placed a 5g order I hope I'm not getting ripped off here. Also would people recommend MDAI and MPA a good combo only ever done MDAI recently and didn't think too much too it tbh not stimulating enough. Sorry if I sound dumb lol pretty stoned. Peace

No offence meant man but I've been doing this drug since day one when it was legal. And buying from the darknet in the hope of 4-mmc, there is none on any market which is real stuff its all some other analogue or a very shoddy synth. There's been no real empathetic euphoric stuff since Spring. I think I've also gone off it, even the pre ban stuff wouldn't appeal that much now.

Received a smallish sample of crystal today from one of the top vendors. Was excited when i saw that a 4mmc replacement was coming out but after reading the reports i was doubtfull of its effects, and the reports proved to be right.

After an allergy test i insufflated 100mg. The smell was right, the drip was right (compared to the real thing) but there was almost no effect. I always combine stimulants with a little of alcohol, so i drank two glasses of wine and insufflated the rest of the sample (80mg).

Its now 30 min from the second line, there are some effects, like a weak 3mmc line but without the stimulation. No enhanced music appreciation, no hornyness, just some off-baseline effect.

Of the novelties, i like 3-fpm much better, especially combined with MDAI. Won't be ordering this crap, i highly doubt that the powdered version will be much better.

I worked through the 5g mexe crystal bag a bit more and haven't really anything else to add apart from 'meh'

I do recall one night, in the dark, reaching for the mexe crystal packet, opening it, pouring out some random amount of crystals into my hand, stuffing them in my mouth and then washing it down with water.

After the dying sensations had faded I fell asleep and awoke several times during the night in altered states of consciousness, for example being able to see out of the window from an angle which isn't possible, and while I was still in bed. The next day I then sent the mexe crystal back to the vendor for a refund as not fit for purpose.

What about something like 500mg orally? Any reviews?

Not totally sure of the rules regarding referencing external sites (sites which may include vendor information), but if you google the phrase "*snip*" you will find a report for a 550mg oral trial. Just to clarify, this wasn't me nor do I have any affiliation with the individual that wrote the report, I just remembered seeing it and it seemed to fit exactly what you were looking for!:)

Last edited by a moderator:
I worked through the 5g mexe crystal bag a bit more and haven't really anything else to add apart from 'meh'

I do recall one night, in the dark, reaching for the mexe crystal packet, opening it, pouring out some random amount of crystals into my hand, stuffing them in my mouth and then washing it down with water.

After the dying sensations had faded I fell asleep and awoke several times during the night in altered states of consciousness, for example being able to see out of the window from an angle which isn't possible, and while I was still in bed. The next day I then sent the mexe crystal back to the vendor for a refund as not fit for purpose.

From a harm reduction point of view, someone needs to say it.... working your way through 5g of this is exceptionally risky. I'm not exactly a model for responsible drug use, but after powering through my 500mg sample, I can safely say that crap effects doesn't make it benign and side effects were definitely noticed. I doubt it will, but I sincerely hope this stuff doesn't take off in the way that the big UK legal vendors seemed to be gearing up towards.... (ie. a situation reminiscent of the 2010 meph epidemic)

I think you need to take a look at what compelled you to binge those five grams in the way you did. Was it perhaps out of 'force of habit' of sorts, as in you adopted a dosing regime that treated mexedrone as if it was mephedrone? Hope these questions aren't getting too personal, the bottom line is stay safe.

I think you need to take a look at what compelled you to binge those five grams in the way you did. Was it perhaps out of 'force of habit' of sorts, as in you adopted a dosing regime that treated mexedrone as if it was mephedrone? Hope these questions aren't getting too personal, the bottom line is stay safe.

Naa, I just bought it to see if it was any good. The side effects are pants and the drug itself is rubbish, nothing like meph.

I Just got 10g of my preferred chemical delivered today and have already backloaded 600mg into a syringe for IV in a bit with 18mg of water - rushy.

Hi guys . First post after few years of reading bluelight. Good morning to you all. Few nights ago me and two friends had 500mg divided between 3 of us. Me and mate started with 75mg line to see what happens... 20 minutes later nothing happened. Another 75mg... And nothing again. Stuff is worthless IMO. Do not hesitate to comment on my English ;-)

Welcome to Bluelight Lucas, your english is perfect and your mexedrone report seems to sum up the official lowdown.

You actually going to close this Scotch or you just making a point that this stuff isnt worth the electricity to even discuss online.

Steewith2ees said:
making a point that this stuff isnt worth the electricity to even discuss online.

That bit mate. Still definitely needs to be discussed.

I'll just leave this here :

NSFW:
maxresdefault.jpg

When I used to do meph I was not keen on snorting it so would either mix 350mg of it in water and drink or use a baby syringe and plug it in 1ml.

Anyone here tried either of those ROA's?