• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Mexedrone

No I still have the majority of the 2gs I bought it probably ways around 1.5g I just had quite a lot with a short amount of time and I noticed nothing. I don't feel placebo effects at all from any drug I feel physical effects and I noticed nothing. I am disappointed I hope mine is a poor batch because I was looking forward to it I bought 2gs ffs and it did nothing. I'm just glad I'm stil alive it could of been anything I just chanced it starting going mad on it for abit determined to get something out of it and nothing.

Looks all a bit fishy to me, a member who joined just this year with a "Full Breakdown" of the effects in a very proffesional manner - Vendor/Scammer perhaps? :?

You'd see this all the time on Topix.

Last edited:
I joined before I bought it I had to be a part of this forum I always read what people say about it before I take something or buy something. I took one drug without knowing anything about it and luckily enough it was 5apb and I loved it but it made me think I won't chance it again. I have to get as much information as I can every time. And I agree someone definitely on this forum is supporting either a junk chemical or they have been sold something that I never got and I'm jealous but I'm guessing that a lot of people are going to get ripped off by this.

I ordered some then decided to cancel before dispatch, cash issues, however an order was made without my knowledge. Therefore my spider senses became alert. As mentioned earlier the big sellers knew this was shit long before putting it on the market :( Refund should be within the week,

It's just a strange the way it did nothing, what are they selling people? When I had 5apb I had it in liquid form I drank it and 40 minutes later I felt like I was a Demi god( hence the name) and I want to feel that again :-(

But what i dont get is how bropriate and noobcakes found it euphoric but others found it inactive. I am not convinced by some of these posts.

It's not something I'll be buying again. While it does produce euphoria, it's only a mild euphoria.

There is some suggestion that the powder version is more active than the crystal version. Could be BS, but I'd be interested in any more reports on this!

Looks all a bit fishy to me, a member who joined just this year with a "Full Breakdown" of the effects in a very proffesional manner - Vendor/Scammer perhaps?

I assume you're referring to my two write ups? Taking a couple of photos of a substance new to the market doesn't make it "very professional" - and the style of writing is just what I do.

Those of us who do use intravenously tend to have things like scales and pH testing strips (87p from Amazon) purely because we've injected stuff in the past which is too acidic or alkali and wow, that's a pain that is quite awful to describe and the damage that you can do internally with it is something you need to avoid. And as the pain doesn't start right away, but as it travels round your body, if this can be avoided by just measuring the weight and pH of the liquid then that's a really tiny investment. While the cardiovascular system can recover from this, you can't always depend on it and new veins aren't guaranteed.

You may wish to think that I'm a scammer or a vendor but you're wrong. Please feel free to flag the post or my account for a moderator. Alternatively, look at my other posts (I think you can get my history from my profile page) and you'll see that I'm not selling anything.

As a new chemical on the market I find things like stating the pH really handy from a harm prevention point of view (*looks at black hardened vein on arm from "the accident" in May*) - and a couple of pics of a chemical which doesn't dissolve properly until you've taken a blow torch to it wouldn't immediately appear to be a decent marketing tool.

But feel free to take a couple of pics and write up a trip report so that we can label you a vendor/scammer too. I just thought it would be helpful, be safe, etc.

Get yer hackles down, you've not raised any eyebrows in the mod community. Your info is more than welcome. This is a HR site after all! concise information is very much welcome. <3

Not sure how I feel about this. Not inactive but not overly active either. Probably done a G over a couple of days but havent gone hard on it. Will keep updating when I get chance to go ham

Would that not be a sign to stop. Taking god knows what to no good effect = bin for me. Its for the best

Sorry Noobcakes, I was hammered when I typed out the post but with the mixed messages from others I don't like things that are too true to be true on tinterweb. As Sadie said this is about HR afterall . No hard feelings I hope

Last edited:
Yeah, I don't understand people hammering grammes of something, when repeated doses have done nothing interesting. I know I'd stop after a few doses, because it could be toxic as fuck, despite not giving an apparent high. Definitely one to avoid, it sounds like.

I'm still not sure what I think of it. I think, for those of us who have an "active batch" (if yours was inactive I'd ask for a refund, personally) it may be suffering from being touted as "basically 4MMC but with a bit changed."

It doesn't really feel like 4MMC, it's a lot more mild and shorter lasting. If it was marketed as a standalone product, and not the next big thing, then it would probably get a better write up.

Mine arrived in time for this weekend, but i didnt try any cos i was taking other things instead, I'll try it next weekend now.

When i first opened the outer baggie i thought i detected a faint whiff quite reminiscent of pre ban 4mmc. 8o And i got quite excited. But when i opened the inner bag it absolutely stinks of solvent, like Acetone or something. I dunno much about drug production but aren't they supposed to 'wash' the solvent off and clean it up as the end part of the production process? Should i leave the crystals out in the open air for a few hours to see if the solvent smell evaporates off?

I'm not really very keen on ingesting anything by any ROA that smells extremely strongly of industrial solvent, exactly like Acetone infact. :sus:

By all accounts, you're probably better off necking the solvent and chucking the crystals.