• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Methylone vs. Mephedrone Megathread

going for a g of each. £36 is no bad considering ill prolly half each with one of my mates, so only £18 each. not bad at all. if all goes to plan ill be scranning these a week on saturday. ill report back with the verdict

edit - whats this 4fluoramph thingy all about? same site sells that an all, worth buying?

Get some of them fuck off massive 500mg Amoxicyillin capsules and fill em with, 200 Mephedrone to 200 Methylone to 100 4FAmph, a couple of them should keep you going for the full time.

Its ment to be very similar to MDMA apparently.

now uv got me tempted to buy a gram of that 4-flu shit an all. you sure this isnt ur website greenback? ;) if it is ur some promoter!

edit - whats this 4fluoramph thingy all about? same site sells that an all, worth buying?

4-FMP. It's an amphetamine somewhat less potent than speed. Although given the state of the UK speed scene it's probably 10 times stronger than most street speed :D

Not sampled myself yet, but I know a few folks around here have. I'd buy it if it were me - just to see if it's worth buying more - but as I'm a complete oinker that's not really saying much...

I love the harm reduction here. Shove three research chemicals into a capsule and consume. ;)

lol! i think ill stick with just the two for now =D

edit - thats the order through, had to stick some cash on the credit card 1st. didnt realise it was maxed at £1250 :( made my minimum payment for this month then maxed it again buying drugs haha, fuck you bank! lol

edit again - how do these come? is it just in an envelope? seeing as iv only ordered 2g's

Last edited:
Sadly aMT is too good to be true at the moment, PC :(

Big & Dandy aMT Thread and Wiki link. Kinda like the best MDMA in the world ever but lasts 24 hours or so and makes things all wobbly and good and that.

Mephedrone sounds pretty nasty to me - especially out clubbing with mates for a first time - so I'd go with methylone as the best alternative for now.

I thought amt was a bit too heavy for going out. used to get awful body load, sort of like the feeling of slowly dieing but while tripping. My doses where probably a bit too high, over stimulation crossed zombie body but estimated doses where a bit vague back then.

I dissolved some in alcohol to make dosing more accurate and it seemed to decrease the come on by about an hour and a half. After 15 minuets I had blue electrical sparks coming out of the walls. Insane.

Think it'd be one worth trying first in smaller doses.

After a fair amount I decided it's a drug i'd never choose to do again and gave the remainders away. 24hrs is a long time to be tripping.

mephedrone would be good but the re-dosing in a club would get a bit tiresome, especially if you're snorting.

My suggestion is as follows:
4-fluoroamphetamine is said to feel like MDMA for the first 3 hours, then like amphetamine for the next 5.
IAP (IndanylAminoPropane) combined with regular amphetamine is said to feel identical to MDA and have an identical mechanism of action to MDA.

conclusion: 120mg 4-fluoroamphetamine + 40-50mg IAP will feel like a good, oldskool MDMA/MDA mixture pill. Or an MDMA feeling that slowly transfers over into an MDA feeling. Both 4-fa and IAP can be obtained from the internet if you know where to look, although IAP has become difficult to find recently.

Have you tried the latter combo? Sounds pretty tasty. Can't beat the old school pills.

im gonna go with the meph & m1 combo. i wont b sniffing it in a club tho, ill stick it in some gel caps or something

Have you tried the latter combo? Sounds pretty tasty. Can't beat the old school pills.

The website where I could get IAP from is now just a page with loads of symbols on it - think it got busted, so no. But I really want to - fingers crossed another vendor will be getting IAP in soon!

im assuming its shit seeing as its available from all the same sites that sell m1 etc but no1 ever seems to mention it

i do get a lot of grinding on m1 (and mdma) but i've found that chewing gum, while providing some relief initially, actually makes it worse after a while. so now i just do without it and it seems to subside after not too long.

i've never once chewed up the inside of my mouth though!

I thought amt was a bit too heavy for going out. used to get awful body load, sort of like the feeling of slowly dieing but while tripping. My doses where probably a bit too high, over stimulation crossed zombie body but estimated doses where a bit vague back then.

I dissolved some in alcohol to make dosing more accurate and it seemed to decrease the come on by about an hour and a half. After 15 minuets I had blue electrical sparks coming out of the walls. Insane.

Think it'd be one worth trying first in smaller doses.

After a fair amount I decided it's a drug i'd never choose to do again and gave the remainders away. 24hrs is a long time to be tripping.

I found quite the opposite, but probably was using a much lower dose. Also, I smoked it rather than swallowing it. Come-up reduced to half an hour to an hour, zero nausea or bodyload (for me, at least) and the deepest and most profound state of genuine euphoria for 24 hours straight - followed by another couple of weeks of feeling on top of the world. Unbelievably divine substance in my book. Of all the RCs I've sampled, aMT is the only one I would go a long, long way out of my way to come across again. Like hen's teeth now, sadly :\

Combined with MDMA and LSD it is blissful beyond words <3

I love the harm reduction here. Shove three research chemicals into a capsule and consume. ;)

It's the tried and tested EADD way, Treac =D

Isn't MDMA + AMT a seriously bad idea. All the talk at time I did it pointed towards that being perfect recipe for serotonin syndrome and death.

5-meo-DALT would also be a good one, but its pretty expensive and I only know of one vendor.

Isn't MDMA + AMT a seriously bad idea. All the talk at time I did it pointed towards that being perfect recipe for serotonin syndrome and death.

Apparently not, Johny ;)

Nah, it's fine as long as you don't go super-stupid on it. aMT is a mild MAOI (?) I believe, but nothing like strong enought to cause any issues. Seriously amazing combo %)