• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Methylone vs. Mephedrone Megathread

Just get some MDMA in a club, it's what I do and 4 out of 5 times it's been good stuff.

Methylone quickly goes from being nice to suddenly stimulating and 'manky' feeling for me, too. Top ups only work a little bit. I've never noticed a comedown in the sense that my mood drops below normal. I really think methylone is quite poor. I can imagine mephedrone is much better.

Baron I am liking your recommendation - please elaborate if possible on the "feel" of the combo. Will mephedrone make me bark like a dog? 8o;):D

Its a possibilty!! =D

Its "warm" as you say, can get quite messy, gurning, sqwirming and thought wise.

There is no way that someone wouldnt love this combo.

You WILL gurn like a motherfucker on this combo, ive seen the devistation of pretty girls faces first hand!!!! Its all good though, they just turn fucking ugly.

Snorting Mephedrone hits stronger than Crack in my opinion.

I want some commision off that fucker at <NO NO NO!!!!!!>

felix: come on man, you know better than that. :|

lmao Baron, you bad ass!

I didn't even click it was a source until the edit!

I may have to purchase though. It has got me intruiged to try the chemical.

Methylone quickly goes from being nice to suddenly stimulating and 'manky' feeling for me, too. Top ups only work a little bit. I've never noticed a comedown in the sense that my mood drops below normal. I really think methylone is quite poor. I can imagine mephedrone is much better.

That's the fella - feel great, feel great, feel gr... awake but rather monged. Seems to just switch off the good vibes and then you're in wired mode for hours. At least I am. Seems to be the redosing that does it cos, as noted, if you don't redose pretty sharpish then it's pretty much a waste anyway other than keeping you awake. I have no willpower at all with some things :|

Feel fine the next day after a good sleep though. Suppose benzos would do the trick, but actually quite like that wired feeling in a way. Am a contrary soul me...

think i might go for greenback suggestion. if i cant decide between the two, might aswell just rattle both. how much/often would you reckon id need to re-dose? ill prolly be in a club from about half 11 to 4 & would like to remain fucked the full time

i love being wired. :D

that's a sign to start tanking the vodka back. ;)

ummmm... in moderation, of course...

I hate that horrible wired feeling after stims. Coke in particular for me is crap after the initial high.

Yup, would compare it somewhat to a coke crash, myself. Know bugger all about brain chemistry and receptor sites and so forth, but from the little I do "know" it's the dopaminergic stuff that leaves that cracked-out feeling. Get a very similar thing with coke and MDPV too - great whilst on it, but hangs around for a long ol' time afterwards to remind you you've been naughty if you overdo it.

think i might go for greenback suggestion. if i cant decide between the two, might aswell just rattle both. how much/often would you reckon id need to re-dose? ill prolly be in a club from about half 11 to 4 & would like to remain fucked the full time

Get some of them fuck off massive 500mg Amoxicyillin capsules and fill em with, 250 Mephedrone to 200 Methylone, a couple of them should keep you going for the full time.

They would indeed, Wahslab. They do the trick for most comedowns, I find. Damn fine all-rounders. I find codeine helps a lot too - a mild fuzz is sheer bliss when you've been wired for a day or two :D

going for a g of each. £36 is no bad considering ill prolly half each with one of my mates, so only £18 each. not bad at all. if all goes to plan ill be scranning these a week on saturday. ill report back with the verdict

edit - whats this 4fluoramph thingy all about? worth buying?

Last edited by a moderator: