Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives [Methoxetamine Subthread] I.V. Injection

TheVanu

Greenlighter
This is the Methoxetamine Subthread for I.V. (Intravenous) Injection

If you were looking for the MXE I.M. subthread, it can be found here.

And a link to the Big & Dandy Thread can be found here.

[original post:]

I'm just curious if anyone has tried injecting methoxetamine or knows if it is water soluble? I just got some a few days ago and I've been wanting to try it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Be carefull though. there has already been one death, in sweden, from IV MXE+MDAI.
It´s probably not as safe as ket to inject.

i iv it, but it's strong and lasts long and its easy to black out and do crazy PCP like things. so be careful.

plus if ur like me and keep redosing, u build a tolerance quickly and then ruin ketamine bc of cross tolerance

i IV it as well. i use small doses. everyday for a week then stop.

repeat as needed. this is for therapeutic effects.....but of course some recreational effects creep their way in, hehe.

it is worth noting that im an IV vet. not a newb in any fashion. i would suggest just using it sublingually. unless you have a very small amount or are just wanting to go balls crazy i see no reason to IV it. for me its just a ROA i am comfortable with.

So stirring the fuck out of it finally dilutes it? Next shipment I will definitely try that. I'm a diabetic so needles are no problem. I used to IV coke which was a very bad thing, so I seriously doubt that I will administer it in that fashion. As for an IM injection, how many milligrams do you suggest I try? My tolerance level is fairly high considering I did 8 g in the span of all month and a half. I am guessing 50 mg? also, does the needle have to go directly into a muscle, or do you suppose I can put it in my stomach? Thanks for any and all responses!

Methoxetamine I.V. Dosage?

also how much should i I.M.? i weigh 275-300lbs. thanks and please reply ASAP. has anyone experienced any khole levels? if so please link me and tell me the dosage.
edit:
did 25mgs as someone recommended but def not a high dose. i just reupped it to 50mg total.

Last edited:
I snorted, i.m.'ed, and i.v.'ed methoxetamine. It's just a matter of getting the right dosing.

3-MeO-PCP ~ PCP (~ 1 : 1)
PCM ~ PCP (~0.8-0.9 : 1)
PCE > PCP (~1.5-2 : 1) etc. etc.

15mg of PCE HCl snorted is enough to wipe me away into a "PCE-Hole". For my first methoxetamine dose I used potency relationships like these above + some known SARs. ~100mg of methoxetamine HCl is enough for me intranasally to put me in a "MXE-Hole". I started from 50mg when i.m.'ing (I actually prefer to inject such drugs i.m. than snorting them if I'm alone, e.g. If I was to go out, I would snort ketamine and if I was to stay home, I would inject ketamine).

Metabolism of MXE is like this: 2-carbonyl group is reduced 2-hydroxy, methyl is cleaved ("cloven" if you prefer) at 3', so there's probably 3'-HO-MXE present (3'-HO-PCP is 5-8 as strong as 3'-MeO-PCP), and of course deamination to N-normethoxetamine. 2-(ethylamino)-2-(3-hydroxyphenyl)cyclohexanone would be stronger or I'm missing something with 2-carbonyl arylcyclohexylamines... Why methoxy at 3 and not hydroxy? For weighting purposes?

Methoxetamine is more potent than ketamine on a miligram basis, I figured out (no substituent at ortho position, N-ethyl instead of N-ethyl, m[/]-methoxy ~ no substituent = no wonder). Anyway, SAR of 2-carbonyl arylcyclohexylamines is quite different than if there was nothing. I can inject intramuscularly 100mg of ketamine to go K-Holing. With MXE I can snort 100mg of it but ~70mg injected i.m. is enough and ~50-60mg i.v.'ed is enough.

Intravenous injection is almost always equal to immediate black-out for dissociatives. With intramuscular injection you've got like 1-2 minutes to pull out the needle from your muscle and put a cover on the needle so you don't hurt yourself while X-holing (although one mostly doesn't move at all).

*2-carbonyl concerns cyclohexane ring
3'-methoxy, 3'-hydroxy etc. concern phenyl ring

I successfully diluted 10 mg in 0,15 ml water (give and take), 0,10 ml was not enough.
The water was room temperature

Why would you need such a concentrated solution? For intraspinal injection? ;) You may inject 5ml max in your thigh or upper outer part of your buttock. And the amount of solution given intravenously has no limits (well, for like 100ml of some solution with electrolytes you just need to have it injected very slowly).

Alright subthreaded it - really it was to be expected that these subthreads would arise so let me announce that they are each going their separate ways - this will save us a lot of trouble in the future. :)

Tried 30mg i.v., effects are as expected similar to intranasal or rectal but onset over 30 seconds (used hand - if i.v. in elbow or upper arm probably less delay still), no worthwhile benefits so might as well use a more typical ROA.

60mg injected into my median cubital vein gave rapid response just after I'd pulled out the needle. It's just like with ketamine. It's safer to inject intramuscularly.

I just want to know if it has that opiate, almost heroinesque rush when you IV it. I've shot K IV many times and it ALWAYS had a nice little opiate warmth to it before blasting off into space. This stuff if supposed to be even MORE opiate like, so is the rush there or not?? I sure hope so... :)

It doesn't have much benefit used IV. The comeup is only slightly quicker than IM, and it definitely is bad for your blood pressure and heart rate. It left my heart thumping at a 50mg dose, enough that I had to immediately take a 10mg valium...It does not have a distinct rush like IV Ketamine does, nothing close, you just come up SUPER quick, no pleasurable rush of any sort, just instantaneous HOLE.
Be careful when fucking around like this...I thought I might not make it back for a second...
Keep it IM if you want to have an enjoyable experience, IV might take you somewhere you weren't quite expecting.

Last edited:
i have iv'd mxe alot. doing it too much fucked up my tolerance. and u gotta crush it well and make sure u got a legit supplier. i cant sniff it, it makes me sick. and im'ing kind of hurts initially.

i got some coming and hopefully this will be the real deal w the case num and all and maybe i'll b able to sniff it.

also iv, i have blacked out and have done really stupid shit that im not proud of. i have worried everyone who has been around me on mxe.

I am also curious. I'm a pretty regular user and will likely be experimenting with this soon. I weigh 220 lb and have wild tolerance, so it seems like the most economical choice. I would probably start at 25 mg as well just to be cautious, but I often go through hundreds of mgs per session. Will report on results.

Do you guys get some sort of awesome rush as described with IV K? I mean, different than users above described :)

What is the duration for IV'd MXE? It seems interesting but the duration is longer than K for me, and its harder to sleep on as well. It also takes longer to come up than K normally does. IVing seems like a good alternative to me if the duration and after-effects arent as bad. The quick come up would be nice as well. Also what would a good dose be for IV? 100mgs railed has me m-holing, i think it might be a bit much for me, i havent tried a smaller dose yet though. Any recommendations?

I just IV'd MXE. As soon as I threw the needle away I was obliterated, I like it lol. Probably one of my best MXE trips too! I still think IM is more sensible, IV just fucking HITS you.

I find about 100mg for oral/snort to be mhole, and I IM around 60mg to hole, try around 40-50 for IV? I just IV'd 35mg and while it wasn't as strong as I normally like it, it was stronger than IM'ing that much. Tread careful with IV, do IM first.