View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Methoxetamine Subthread] Combinations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone tried MXE + Cocaine? Or can anyone speculate about possible action of this combo?

Yes I've done blow on mxe.... predictable results... mxe plus blow... its like they stay seperate and tou can feel them both seperately.... they don't seem to synergize in any way for me...

Cool. Thanks for the input. Might try a little more than a threshold dose of mxe, and titrate accordingly with the yak.

Mxe is kinda like k... kinda like nitrous... kinda like pcp... kinda like dxm...

The times NOT to do mxe...

1 - when your in cannabis withdrawals

2 - when your sleep deprived

Pretty much any other time is fine lol =D

Cannabis withdrawals? No shit? I would think there wouldn't be much effect due to the mildness of cannabis withdrawal. What was it like for you?

well, yesterday i had

75mgs MXE
20mgs vyvanse
1mg klonopin
30mgs roxicodone
50ms dph
marijuana
nicotine

....what a day!

I don't have any bad withdrawal symptoms other than crankiness and such... but if I do mxe when I haven't smoked I get this odd depression and bleakness...

I never got the chance to combo, when the mxe kicked in I immediately started to seize. The kind of seizure where you're totally unconscious. This lasted for what I was told extremely long time, about 20 mins. They told me that 30 minutes Would have had a high risk of killing me or permanent brain damage. After these 20 mins I have understood that I had what I think is called complex seizures for what I think was hours. It means that I was conscious but irrational and couldn't hold a conversation, I was also told I still had some cramps and involuntary muscle movement. I don't remember a single thing from before I took the mxe to what I think was something like 6 hours later. Basically the first 20 min was a general seizure where the entire brain seized and after that only some parts.

I never had anything like this before and I'm not on any meds. After posting this on another forum someone told me that his friend had gotten the exact same thing, neither of us did a large dose. However we had both had taken a break from mxe for about 1-3 weeks and it was our first dose after the break.

Planning to take some 5meomipt and/or 5meodmt while on mxe tonight. I would say i am pretty experienced with me and i've gotten kind of bored of the cevs, its like there's a max lvl i cant get past even if i take more. and if i take a little more on top of that all that happens is basically memory loss so i really wanna give the cevs a new amazing and euphoric boost. I dont really get any euphoria on mxe during the tripm i've gotten very euphoric after the cevs have become weak and it's morning. Very much like the dopamine high i get from amphetamine. Very alert, not tired, just feeling good and want to do stuff. also noticed masturbation is amazing a couple of times.

I also have some ethylone, has anyone tried it on mxe? And btw, i tried 3,4dmmc during mxe, IT IS INSANE! I mean it's just that pure love euphoria with no discomfort or anything like a lot of stims give, and serotonine stims (4mec for example, feels like a very dirty and uncomfortable euphoria) never gave me this kind of "pure or clean" euphoria. i havent tried mdma but i suspect it was very close to the kind of euphoria on mdma. Something i'm really interested i sexual cevs. hoping because of 5meomipts normal sex boosting qualities that it could be awesome. but at the same time i really want to try 5meodmt. havent really had the balls to really trip on it yet, i dont have a scale for example. But i feel like mxe would really make it impossible to have a bad trip, I mean i've done mxe a lot of times. I've done to much sometimes and been totally gone, but even then it's never scary or anything like tryptamines can be if you start thinking about something negative for example.
And the body high and stuff is imo very uncomfortable on a lot of tryptamines and 5meodmt has a very strong and intense one, tried just a little in my nose once and very fast got that intense body high. I feel like mxe could really hide those things.

weird. i had a seizure on only 250mgs tramadol, and epilepsy runs in my family, but i haven't had any trouble with MXE so far even when combined with other drugs that lower the seizure threshold

Unsafe / (Potentially) Dangerous - due to potentiation or negative interaction

• MDAI / MDMA / the more serotonergic the stimulant the worse it may be?? Still a big question mark though.
If ketamine is pretty safe to mix with MDMA, why isn't methoxetamine? Of course, I could be wrong in saying that K and MDMA are a safe mix, and it is in fact as unsafe as you claim MXE and MDMA to be.

Somebody mind clearing this up for me? Thanks!

If ketamine is pretty safe to mix with MDMA, why isn't methoxetamine? Of course, I could be wrong in saying that K and MDMA are a safe mix, and it is in fact as unsafe as you claim MXE and MDMA to be.

I mix mdma and mxe regularly... at high doses of both... like repeated doses every 3 hours throughout the night of 200mg of molly and 200mg of mxe and 300mg of ketamine hourly on top of that... never had any issues... no hangover, no toxic feelings, nothing that would make me think there was any issue with the combination...

well, this has been a hackneyed phrase on the bl boards...but mxe is not k

Alot of people have spoke up in this thread about mixing the two and it being fine....you are your own guinea pig here, there is no caution other than the mdai/mxe incident and the comparison between mdma/mdai.

Just tread carefully with the combo if you plan to try; i.e. start small!

i took 20mgs MXe with 5mgs adderall, 1mg klonopin, weed, and ciggs this morning. i felt amazing and still feel oh so fine

I have read that 2c-c and mxe work well together, was wondering which order people preferred. I'm thinking MXE first then 2c-c shortly after. I get some nice euphoria from lowish doses of each and so reckon that together would be nice.

Has nybody tried combining MXE with DOI or DOx? i'm planing on doing this soon, would like to ear some experiences, info, tipss...

I have read that 2c-c and mxe work well together, was wondering which order people preferred. I'm thinking MXE first then 2c-c shortly after. I get some nice euphoria from lowish doses of each and so reckon that together would be nice.
If you're taking them orally, I'd go with the 2C-C first as it has a longer duration, and then take the MXE once you feel an alert. I think dosing equally with both is good.

Has nybody tried combining MXE with DOI or DOx? i'm planing on doing this soon, would like to ear some experiences, info, tipss...

I've done doi... just by itself... its fun for the first day... if I was gonna mix mxe with it id do it toward the beginning before you get sleep deprived...

Status
Not open for further replies.