Methods To Cope With Meth Wothdrawal???

Benzos is a lifesaver when coming down. If you don't have access to those you can always drink (this is my last resort though.) Water, gateraide worked for me too.

You have to force yourself to eat food, even if it just a bite off a sandwich. I couldn't stress this enough. I hate forcing myself to eat, but it works wonders. Take a hot shower. If you can't sleep, try anyway. Resting in a dark room with your eyes closed can make a difference.

Eta: the mind fuck that follows is awful. I know you're going to feel hopeless and depressed, and that you're going to be stuck in your current state. Just know you're going to be just fine and whatever negative feelings you are having will go away.

Last edited:
Its day 2 without them and I'm going flipping insane. Idk though the cbd oil helps with the anxiety.
My psychiatrist set me up a schedule to take one less pill the first week, two less the next week, and so on... Until you're off, safely... If you start feeling weird, he said to take a half dose to try to quell it.
I wouldn't think you should try to tackle all of those mind altering demons at one time... I'd wait till I was either clean of the dope, or clean of the bug meds before putting your body and mind into that much trauma and stress. You need to be able to tell which addiction is causing the symptoms as they come.
The best way to get off the meth is get a Xanax or some kind of Benzodiazepine family, if you can't get Xanax, THE )strongest and one of the longer acting Benzos.. (that will help the most and most Dr's will prescribe them for anyone in a stressful environment/state of mind), then any of the other Benzos will help, just take more to reduce and overcome the skin crawling, fiery rage, pits of hell depression and those crazy electrical shock jolts that seem to shoot through your brain and body (if you get those, I don't know if I'm the only one who has that crazy withdrawal symptom or not)... Good luck and wish me luck, too. I gotta start the same journey again sometime soon, too. Feel free to pm if you have any questions I might know something about.