• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Methamphetamine

I’ve tried every ROA and each has its own pros and cons. Hot rails can be difficult to master at first, as far as your technique. Many newbies end up with hot liquid in their nose the first time they try. But once you’ve gotten some practice they can be a great way of getting a good high.

This may be an unpopular opinion, but honestly plugging is my favorite method. IV gives you the strongest rush obviously, but the complications from a missed shot or difficulty finding veins from vasoconstriction makes it too much of a hassle. Plugging has the next highest rate of bioavailability and less unpleasant side effects than other routes. The stigma towards it means that a lot of people haven’t tried it, but you’ll find that most who have rate it high on their list. The medical profession have long recognized the benefits of rectally administering drugs for one reason or another, as many medications come in suppository form. Recreational drugs can be used the same way and I highly recommend that every user try it at least once!
He's absolutely right. The biggest argument iv heard against plugging is that it makes you have to vrap. Which is true. So i suggest plug like 0.1 gram dissolved in like 20 cc of clean water. Wait a couple minutes. Take a dump. Then actually get high by dissolving 0.25grams ( if your only used to smoking it) if you're practiced mainline or snorting large amounts at once you can try half a gram instead ( potency and tolerances vary bag to bag and person to person. When in doubt start small and have someone around to save you if you overdose) but Yeah, plugging gets a bad reputation like its for gays or whatever, this coming from guys that will store all manner of things in their rectum when they decide to remand for a short bid lol. If you have ever taken a crap then you should realize a syringe ( with no needle!!) Up your ass isn't going to hurt. Though it might give you a hard on so you probably are gay then. So dont do it unless you want to find out that you are a Homosexual. Better off not knowing what a fag you really are right? ( joking obviously)