• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Methamphetamine

I’ve always wanted to give it a go but it seems unnecessarily complicated compared to shooting up. I’ve heard it’s good bang for buck though.

I’ve always wanted to give it a go but it seems unnecessarily complicated compared to shooting up. I’ve heard it’s good bang for buck though.
i like shooting up also but its so weird that Hotrails dont hurt your nose!! and you actually turn into a "Fire Breathing Dragon!! lol

i like shooting up also but its so weird that Hotrails dont hurt your nose!! and you actually turn into a "Fire Breathing Dragon!! lol
Getting a mad rush AND being able to breathe fire like a dragon does sound pretty awesome. No pain would be good too. Needles hurt my worn out arms...

They are great. I havent done one in like 14 years but i sure remember them.

Also a very effective 'ace up the sleeve' for when you hit that ceiling and nothing else is working.
That sure will 8o🤪

Atelier is right though, they do require rather specific materials that many people dont keep around the house.
The glass for example isnt very common and many head shops wont carry it.

Last edited:
What are these 'hot rails' you speak of?
You're basically snorting a giant rail and catching a huge hit off the pipe at the same time.
You heat up the end of a pyrex tube and run it over a large line of meth. The entire rail vaporizes up your nose just like snorting a regular line. The cloud is enormous.

Last edited:
They are great. I havent done one in like 14 years but i sure remember them.

Also a very effective 'ace up the sleeve' for when you hit that ceiling and nothing else is working.
That sure will 8o🤪

Atelier is right though, they do require rather specific materials that many people dont keep around the house.
The glass for example isnt very common and many head shops wont carry it.
TweakerGuy a straight shooter "crack pipe" lol and a torch and a microwave glass plate!!! thats all i used!!

Fuck that. Pyrex. Pet shops keep them as well as science supply online. 1/4 g rails, let her cool and roll smoke the residue!

where i come from "harm reduction programs/groups give away crack pipes. i was more of a needle guy but blew lots of pipes while sketchin out of them crack pipes they gave away.. which were awesome for hot railing without any modifications. (no bubble.) all you need is a torch a mirror or any glass surface and some bitch to cut into a rail.

I have been using meth over the years and in my opinion it depends on how you activate the meth to return different highs
For example
Shooting meth for me doesn’t give me any rush like snorting a nice fat line
Smoking meth really is weak and I believe wasteful the same goes for hotrails

the hotrails is complicated buthas a devious attraction. Torching a pipe till red hot the snorting the meth with it as it vaporizes then you blow clouds of smoke

by far for me snorting a nice line of maybe .40 grams will lift me immediate and has legs for many hours.
Eating a nice chunk up to a full gram will give me a different more body high that is a complete my different vibe.
Just my 2 worthless cents....

TweakerGuy a straight shooter "crack pipe" lol and a torch and a microwave glass plate!!! thats all i used!!

Lol oh yes i know. Thankfully i've got one those shadier smoke shops by me that are open 24 hours. They cater to tweakers, its obvious. But yeah they keep the hotrail gear fully stocked. Most places draw the line at glass dicks. So awkward lol.

I just meant it takes more prep than just hitting a pipe or throwing dope on a cd case to chop up. Price of admission is higher i guess im trying to say.
I need sleep.

I’ve tried every ROA and each has its own pros and cons. Hot rails can be difficult to master at first, as far as your technique. Many newbies end up with hot liquid in their nose the first time they try. But once you’ve gotten some practice they can be a great way of getting a good high.

This may be an unpopular opinion, but honestly plugging is my favorite method. IV gives you the strongest rush obviously, but the complications from a missed shot or difficulty finding veins from vasoconstriction makes it too much of a hassle. Plugging has the next highest rate of bioavailability and less unpleasant side effects than other routes. The stigma towards it means that a lot of people haven’t tried it, but you’ll find that most who have rate it high on their list. The medical profession have long recognized the benefits of rectally administering drugs for one reason or another, as many medications come in suppository form. Recreational drugs can be used the same way and I highly recommend that every user try it at least once!

I’ve tried every ROA and each has its own pros and cons. Hot rails can be difficult to master at first, as far as your technique. Many newbies end up with hot liquid in their nose the first time they try. But once you’ve gotten some practice they can be a great way of getting a good high.

This may be an unpopular opinion, but honestly plugging is my favorite method. IV gives you the strongest rush obviously, but the complications from a missed shot or difficulty finding veins from vasoconstriction makes it too much of a hassle. Plugging has the next highest rate of bioavailability and less unpleasant side effects than other routes. The stigma towards it means that a lot of people haven’t tried it, but you’ll find that most who have rate it high on their list. The medical profession have long recognized the benefits of rectally administering drugs for one reason or another, as many medications come in suppository form. Recreational drugs can be used the same way and I highly recommend that every user try it at least once!

As much as I don't want to admit, I've toyed with the plugging idea more than once. Seems like too much "precision" is needed though. Also, how do you know if your pipes are empty enough to go forward and squirt? Feels like the possibility of wasting dope is too high.

I wont lie, I've went the plugging route many times. Other than IV it was always a very intense ride.

I’ll never forget the night a chick I had wanted to shove a shard up my asshole. I had so much dope and was so high for so long when she mentioned it I said no way!! No way.... we’ll, maybe.... ok fuck it do it
She tried to shove the entire shard up my asshole as I squirmed and screeched. It was too funny man
The only way to describe the feeling is like putting benga’s menthol rub all over ur as and balls

It’s not my preferred method just due to the required apparatus and then you know having to ask my buddy to shove a turkey Bastet up my ass.

it’s a cool hi tho

I eat dope a lot. I just parachutists it.
mill snort a half a gram and then put another half in some toilet paper and swallow it down. That’s all I need to be lifted for 4-5 hours

As much as I don't want to admit, I've toyed with the plugging idea more than once. Seems like too much "precision" is needed though. Also, how do you know if your pipes are empty enough to go forward and squirt? Feels like the possibility of wasting dope is too high.

I wouldn’t say you need any precision. I dissolve my product in about 1.5ml of warm water and use one of the oral syringes used to give babies medication. Personally if I’ve gone to the bathroom in the previous 6-8 hours or so I’m good to go, but everyone’s different. Some like to wait until they go and then plug immediately after. I can honestly say though that I’ve never really wasted my dope plugging, it’s pretty easy. I get a very light warm feeling roll over me almost immediately and then about 5 minutes later I’ve got a nice clean high that lasts for hours.

I wouldn’t say you need any precision. I dissolve my product in about 1.5ml of warm water and use one of the oral syringes used to give babies medication. Personally if I’ve gone to the bathroom in the previous 6-8 hours or so I’m good to go, but everyone’s different. Some like to wait until they go and then plug immediately after. I can honestly say though that I’ve never really wasted my dope plugging, it’s pretty easy. I get a very light warm feeling roll over me almost immediately and then about 5 minutes later I’ve got a nice clean high that lasts for hours.

How much dope do you for a plug? Gram?

I’ll never forget the night a chick I had wanted to shove a shard up my asshole. I had so much dope and was so high for so long when she mentioned it I said no way!! No way.... we’ll, maybe.... ok fuck it do it
She tried to shove the entire shard up my asshole as I squirmed and screeched. It was too funny man
The only way to describe the feeling is like putting benga’s menthol rub all over ur as and balls

It’s not my preferred method just due to the required apparatus and then you know having to ask my buddy to shove a turkey Bastet up my ass.

it’s a cool hi tho

I eat dope a lot. I just parachutists it.
mill snort a half a gram and then put another half in some toilet paper and swallow it down. That’s all I need to be lifted for 4-5 hours

LMAO. I can’t imagine how it feels to have a bone dry shard shoved up your ass. I’ve heard other people talk about plugging that way and some even said they actually enjoyed it.

For the record, it’s very dangerous to put a caustic substance like meth inside the rectum without diluting it properly. Not only could it cause serious irritation and damage to the mucosa but it could also result in tears and open wounds which can easily become infected or lead to other complications.

On another note, why would you need to ask a buddy? Plugging can easily be done alone.

Parachuting has a good high but I found it didn’t agree with my stomach- I would get cramping and sometimes a little nausea. I’ve heard that plugging can cause some GI side effects as well but that hasn’t been true for me.