• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Methamphetamine quality

What would that accomplish? You'd still call BS on it. Do I have to provide a notarized statement and a timestamped video, too? I've already said it's something I've done multiple times, and I provided references to peer-reviewed studies as well as objective measurements of drug acidities to back everything up. If that is not sufficient to convince you, then you are more than welcome to believe IMing meth will hurt you, get you spun, or hell, maybe even make a beanstalk sprout out your left tit. It's a foolish thing to argue over.

Street drugs are not made in a lab.

I would say that wherever street drugs are made, is a laboratory by default. A laboratory is "a facility that provides controlled conditions in which scientific or technological research, experiments, and measurement may be performed". The controlled condtions could mean as little as a set of walls and a roof, or anything more involved. May not be a proper lab, but it's a lab.

Last edited:
What would that accomplish? You'd still call BS on it. Do I have to provide a notarized statement and a timestamped video, too? I've already said it's something I've done multiple times, and I provided references to peer-reviewed studies as well as objective measurements of drug acidities to back everything up. If that is not sufficient to convince you, then you are more than welcome to believe IMing meth will hurt you, get you spun, or hell, maybe even make a beanstalk sprout out your left tit. It's a foolish thing to argue over.

I would say that wherever street drugs are made, is a laboratory by default. A laboratory is "a facility that provides controlled conditions in which scientific or technological research, experiments, and measurement may be performed". The controlled condtions could mean as little as a set of walls and a roof, or anything more involved. May not be a proper lab, but it's a lab.
No, you said you've IMed other substances, a whole list that did not include meth. Your friend IMed meth.

The point is moot and hopefully no one takes your advice on this.

This post...
some sekio guy said:
> Have you ever injected meth into your muscle?

I don't like to shout such things from the rooftops, but yes, I have, on more than one occasion

So tehcnically there's three people I can say have used meth IM. Me, my good friend, and Adolf H. 8)

More than likely the dope is just as good if not better in most cases, than it was back then. Meth alters your brain chemistry for the better part of permenantly after just a few uses. Those highs are never going to be attainable with meth again. I came close after 13 years off the stuff but it wasn't quite the same. I attribute much of that to an accumulation of life changes over that time, in addition to** the years of abuse.
after just a couple months of daily or every other day use ur fucked eh? im fucked

What the flip they’re like completely different drugs. In 2002-2007 was speedy high, 20”9-2011 - changed again, 2016-now - euphoric stuff. Corona quality in Aus = fucking terrible.

I definately disagree with IM meth, that fucking sucks.Just use a different ROA.

I can only tell if it’s good or not via IV, and I’ll let you know straight away and geIt back to you in 2 hours again.

The stuff I have been getting in 2010 up until now
Is good stuff but it is not as euphoric compared to the stuff from 2001 to 2003.

I only found out meth was cut with MSM recently when trying to figer out if this Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) was in a recent bach of K as looks similar

I had no idea but in other websites, not sure I can mention but it's a question and answer site, well people on there are still asking how to turn the MSM powder into crystals and shards which means it's still cut with it

Luckily I don't use meth but I thought I'd give heads up

And n-isopropylbenzylamine is another fake meth, it's probably been covered on BL but was worth a mention, as the shards look like meth at first glance but horrible side effects

Sorry if this has been covered on BL I'm new

The stuff I have been getting in 2010 up until now

Is good stuff but it is not as euphoric compared to the stuff from 2001 to 2003.

Apparently it's not as good due to a different type of meth these days, "I meth" instead of "D meth" whatever that means, read this only recently but my memory is shit

Also I only found out meth was cut with MSM recently when trying to figer out if this Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) was in a recent bach of K as looks similar

I had no idea but in other websites, not sure I can mention but it's a question and answer site, well people on there are still asking how to turn the MSM powder into crystals to make faje meth shards, even as of last year, which means it's still cut with it

Luckily I don't use meth but I thought I'd give heads up, well had 2 small lines once a d liked it, not had chance again since

And n-isopropylbenzylamine is another fake meth, it's probably been covered on BL but was worth a mention, as the shards look like meth at first glance but horrible side effects, another blood RC

Seems like most meth we get in new York is very good, people are getting it mailed from out of states

yea i wouldnt muscle it either it fkn stings even if u just miss a bit let alone muscle the whole lot. why would you anyway?? no rush with IM

Quality is chopped and prices skyroceted here in Aus eversince the fkn corona. and also is hard to find,... very dry here atm

I noticed a slight decline in meth during this virie
Quality same price lil more expensive

I only found out meth was cut with MSM recently when trying to figer out if this Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) was in a recent bach of K as looks similar

I had no idea but in other websites, not sure I can mention but it's a question and answer site, well people on there are still asking how to turn the MSM powder into crystals and shards which means it's still cut with it

Luckily I don't use meth but I thought I'd give heads up

And n-isopropylbenzylamine is another fake meth, it's probably been covered on BL but was worth a mention, as the shards look like meth at first glance but horrible side effects

Apparently it's not as good due to a different type of meth these days, "I meth" instead of "D meth" whatever that means, read this only recently but my memory is shit

Also I only found out meth was cut with MSM recently when trying to figer out if this Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) was in a recent bach of K as looks similar

I had no idea but in other websites, not sure I can mention but it's a question and answer site, well people on there are still asking how to turn the MSM powder into crystals to make faje meth shards, even as of last year, which means it's still cut with it

Luckily I don't use meth but I thought I'd give heads up, well had 2 small lines once a d liked it, not had chance again since

And n-isopropylbenzylamine is another fake meth, it's probably been covered on BL but was worth a mention, as the shards look like meth at first glance but horrible side effects, another blood RC

MSM has been used as a cutting agent for a long time now. It was a big scourge in the mid to late 2000's but seemed to clear up and vanish at some point after that, probably because it became too easy to spot.
Also, l-Meth is NOT being passed off as d-Meth. The 'L' and 'D' are the isomer molecules Levo and Dextro. Dextro is the good one and Levomethamphetamine is actually the main ingredient in many OTC cold meds. Meaning it does dog shit.

When a gram of pure large crystals and no cut only gives about 6 hours of average pleasure I’m betting racemic (or maybe insane tolerance - that’s the problem about ever knowing what’s what)