• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Methamphetamine Harm Reduction

that might also hit the checkbox as a way for BLers to check you, which was my other concern and why i encouraged you to socialize here. if you are updating the other thread periodically and those values are warping to allow you to use more, more often, or bend this rule book in meths favor instead of yours, we can call you on it and make sure you aren't falling for a meth illusion
I will have to give some thought as to how to present everything I value in a way that is comprehensive, but I will definitely give it a go.
This thread is honestly the most I've ever put my personal thoughts and philosophies out in the open, I think I have a lot to share with the world but the trick is making it comprehensive outside of my own head. If that makes sense.

I've stuck to my rules for years now, but seeing that ADHD thread showed me how fucked things can get for someone with good intentions.

Harm Reduction Techniques I Already do :
1. One Teaspoon of 100% Mucuna Pruriens Powder in my morning Whey protein shake every day because it is supposed to be a pre-cursor to Dopamine & I take a daily multivitamin ( https://www.walmart.com/ip/Equate-O...ineral-Supplement-Tablets-200-Count/10324918I) I do both of these everyday on a binge too.
I take it a step further and use a rapid acting, neuroprotective dopamine agonist called mirapex/pramipexole before, during, after daily meth use.

Which only started January after a big and sudden ;) change in living environment allowed me to easily gather up two harmful and unnecessary meds olanzapine 10mg/day and suboxone 30mg/day, and just toss them aside on the same day without consulting my psychiatrist or any other doctor. A useless dose of Topiramate was also tossed a week later.

I achieved fast relief of severe constipation and huge weight gain that begun at 153lbs and ended at 245lbs. I also stopped emitting a foreign, offputting odor from my ballsack which was washed daily and slathered with deodorant. Only the olanzapine caused problems, mostly cognitive deficits as well as continuing to block the majortity of meth's CNS stimulantion 3 weeks after last olanzapine dose.

Some of the intended effects came back but they were much weaker and wore off much faster. Instead of just giving it more time, I kept chasing the effects that wouldn't come and pretty much wasted an ounce of meth. Only fun thing was getting an instant erection from a single cloud and a couple slower ones. This was after an entire year without a single boner or any sexual arousal whatsoever.

7 days before meth ran out, I started .25mg mirapex 3 times daily but doubled it the next day and remained on 1.5mg daily. After staying awake the final 4 days in order to finish it off faster, sleeping for 14 hours, I woke up feeling much better considering the stress my dopamine receptors had been under for 1.5 years. Day 4 off meth I quickly discovered a baggie that still had half a gram which I couldn't resist and spent the whole day occupied by that. Expected to be set back but day 5 continued as if nothing happened. Day 6 I found a dirty old pipe with a hole half the size of my usual ones. But I could still spot fresh crystal inside plus a good amount of crystal that was melted once and stiĺl very usuable. Found it at 10pm and finished around 2am and fell asleep at 6am. Again, next day continued as if nothing happened. Still currently at 1.5mg mostly because it costs alot without a prescription which is extremely difficult to get unless you have parkinsons or RLS.

I finally got a pramipexole prescription after 5 staight years of dopamine agonist use without any substance use and 6 months of being off but it was pointless because I was on antipsychotics. And I no longer see that psychiatrist. New one is much younger and more hesitant to make low risk med changes even though he knows I am not prepared to deal with a benzo dependancy that is getting bigger despite my best efforts to prevent it.

Everyone else in the medical profession basically disregards every word I say about my incredible response to dopamine agonists and recommends an antipsychotic instead even though I've never had psychosis or mania. I was simply paranoid and anxious because I was coming to terms with the lifelong consequences that resulted from some very poor choices made while using hard drugs.

I used to handle huge 6mg/day but that was under much different conditions compared to now. (10+ years since last antipsychotic use, zero previous use of any dopamergenic CNS stimulants, and I had healthy and balanced testosterone and DHT levels.

Last edited by a moderator:
The technical parts of your regimen, which are probably specific to an individual, and likely to be tweaked by another user, or interferes with another users existing regimen e.g. supplementation, hydration, benzo dosages, paramaters for rest and sleep, etc. I think it is great you are sharing what works for you in this thread, which shows how intelligently you have thought through the technical parts.

I hope the thread I am suggesting will be of used to those stubborn users who are set in their ways or might disagree or have issues with this thread, at least they can partake of some of the wisdom you have as well through the other thread.

I am probably overthinking it!
The benzo dosages were my biggest problem. Even while sober and having 0 benzo tolerance, 0.5mg xanax or 1mg ativan was completely ineffective. I needed a min of 1mg xanax or 2mg ativan. Imagine what I needed after taking meth. Hint: 4mg ativan was not enough even after taking with 5mg haldol, 500mg trazodone, 20mg melatonin. Still awake 45min later so I took another 4mg ativan and that finally shut the lights out .

Should have taken more haldol since it was literally prescribed as a harm reduction med when I told doctor about meth use after some blood tests revealed quite low fasting glucose, reduced thyroid functioning, low urea levels, and a couple heart enzymes acting a little strangely.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’d caution against using mucuna pruriens or 5-htp closely with meth. It caused me a serious week of serotonin syndrome
And brain zaps

But otherwise I like your write up and appreciate your efforts to safely use drugs and educate others.

This is fascinating but I have a lot of questions, as you will see. I think it deserves its own thread at some point.
I take it a step further and use a rapid acting, neuroprotective dopamine agonist called mirapex/pramipexole before, during, after daily meth use.
Do you source this as you would any other RC?

Can you explain what you mean by “before, during, and after daily” this could mean different things. Do you see the ambiguity I see? Daily meth use could mean binging, maybe you mean you take it three time as day when taking a maintenance meth dose, or you mean something else.
Which only started January after a big and sudden ;) change in living environment allowed me to easily gather up two harmful and unnecessary meds olanzapine 10mg/day and suboxone 30mg/day, and just toss them aside on the same day without consulting my psychiatrist or any other doctor. A useless dose of Topiramate was also tossed a week later.
I’m confused, you tossed them? Am I ignorant of some crucial. vernacular here? Why gather just get rid of it? Why did you take the Topiramate a week later?
I achieved fast relief of severe constipation and huge weight gain that begun at 153lbs and ended at 245lbs. I also stopped emitting a foreign, offputting odor from my ballsack which was washed daily and slathered with deodorant. Only the olanzapine caused problems, mostly cognitive deficits as well as continuing to block the majortity of meth's CNS stimulantion 3 weeks after last olanzapine dose.
So you used meth as recently as some point after January and meth caused only fractional stimulation? Maybe you have stumbled onto a missing link for meth addiction treatment, this would be like Naltrexone/Vivitrol is for ETOH and opiates.

Olanzapine sounds familiar. Oh yes Zyprexa. I’ve been trying to work around that with a buddy I want to be able to dose regularly from my stash, which sadly is just methamp and dexamp at present. Last week we met up and started the trial. The first day we tried it it seemed successful with a large amount of meth vapor and a moderate dose of dexamp, the second consecutive day a moderate dose of just methamp proved wholly ineffective.
Some of the intended effects came back but they were much weaker and wore off much faster. Instead of just giving it more time, I kept chasing the effects that wouldn't come and pretty much wasted an ounce of meth. Only fun thing was getting an instant erection from a single cloud and a couple slower ones. This was after an entire year without a single boner or any sexual arousal whatsoever.
A year passed? I’m having lots of trouble following the timeline in this post.
7 days before meth ran out, I started .25mg mirapex 3 times daily but doubled it the next day and remained on 1.5mg daily. After staying awake the final 4 days in order to finish it off faster, sleeping for 14 hours, I woke up feeling much better considering the stress my dopamine receptors had been under for 1.5 years. Day 4 off meth I quickly discovered a baggie that still had half a gram which I couldn't resist and spent the whole day occupied by that. Expected to be set back but day 5 continued as if nothing happened. Day 6 I found a dirty old pipe with a hole half the size of my usual ones. But I could still spot fresh crystal inside plus a good amount of crystal that was melted once and stiĺl very usuable. Found it at 10pm and finished around 2am and fell asleep at 6am. Again, next day continued as if nothing happened. Still currently at 1.5mg mostly because it costs alot without a prescription which is extremely difficult to get unless you have parkinsons or RLS.

This is consistent with my exerience with occasional, moderate “slips” during periods of dopamine and tolerance recovery, via abstinence or therapeutic level dosing of just amps. Hard to say for sure but I didn’t feel like I was set back by this, not as much as I estimated when I employed the CBT methods of relapse prevention, anyway.

That CBT stuff might be the foundation of modern mental health treatment and I am well versed in it, but it never does shit for me. DBT is much more effective. Getting OT sorry.

I finally got a pramipexole prescription after 5 staight years of dopamine agonist use without any substance use and 6 months of being off but it was pointless because I was on antipsychotics. And I no longer see that psychiatrist. New one is much younger and more hesitant to make low risk med changes even though he knows I am not prepared to deal with a benzo dependancy that is getting bigger despite my best efforts to prevent it.
Yeah I’m lost about your illicit and medical usage history at this point, and your results of with these dopmanine agonists. I’d love to see what it all looks like with that all squared away. If you have the time and energy and take on a continuous timeline style version of this or recreate a drug diary and I can help, LMK please.
Everyone else in the medical profession basically disregards every word I say about my incredible response to dopamine agonists and recommends an antipsychotic instead even though I've never had psychosis or mania. I was simply paranoid and anxious because I was coming to terms with the lifelong consequences that resulted from some very poor choices made while using hard drugs.
We can only try to get used to it especially us EVIL tweakers, the dregs of bluelight even.

I take 20mg of Abilify daily and I have for most of the last six or so years, wherein I only binged amps until one year ago. I had no side effects from the Abilify when it was only amp. Except the the metabolic effects. I had the munchies even when in high heels and I got pretty fat. I binged meth half of the past year while discontinuing Abilify the whole time and things were good. I recently tried binging meth with out discontinuing the abilify. My binge caused my already unwieldy methamp tolerance to go through the roof in just one week.It also caused extreme bruxism, which continued many days after meth discontinuation and despite a solid supplementation regimen.

Abilify is considered an atypical antipsychotic medication but is also a D2 agonist I was told by my doctor. He prescribes it to me as a prophylactic for intrusive negative thinking, but only he ever sees this at work in me. I don’t know if I am in denial, the medication works very well, like even when I don’t take it, something melted up there and stopped a leak, idk. ControlDaddy is an eternal optimist and I only get beat down when ravaged by ETOH. If that is what he means he won’t confirm it when I ask him or I don’t know what. It’s important to him that I take it because it comes with lots of dex every month so I’m glad to.

I used to handle huge 6mg/day but that was under much different conditions compared to now. (10+ years since last antipsychotic use, zero previous use of any dopamergenic CNS stimulants, and I had healthy and balanced testosterone and DHT levels.
6mg of what?
Should have taken more haldol since it was literally prescribed as a harm reduction med when I told doctor about meth use
I have been prescribed Haldol but used it unsuccessfully as prophylactic fit whatever it is that cause alcohol relapse. I didn’t find it effective for that.

This was after my treatment team noticed that a chemical restraint given for a psychotic, alcohol fueled rage during a hospital visit not only stopped the rage cold in its tracks, it also reset my cognition and I was suddenly not a person who thinks like they do when active in their addiction. What they stuck in my bum though was a mixture of haldol, Ativan, and something we discounted as benign in this case. I’ve never tried Haldol in conjunction with a benzo for anything. Worth another shot, methinks. (Get it?)
I’d caution against using mucuna pruriens or 5-htp closely with meth.
Noted, I’ll look into it. I’ve had good results with 5-htp supplementation for MDMA hangover recovery, and with mucuna pruriens for mitigating weaker erections with prolonged dextroamphetamine abuse, no adverse effects. I had to take a lot of stuff to make the latter effective though. I’m still hoping to find those notes. They are around here somewhere.

Last edited:
I’d caution against using mucuna pruriens or 5-htp closely with meth. It caused me a serious week of serotonin syndrome
And brain zaps

But otherwise I like your write up and appreciate your efforts to safely use drugs and educate others.
Yea I actually have some powder 5-htp for when I take extended breaks longer than a month, but I don't use it within close proximity of using stimulants.

I've heard varying things about mucuna pruriens and personally I've had better experiences by just continuing to take it daily, but that's just me I guess.

Last edited:
Yea I actually have some powder 5-htp for when I take extended breaks longer than a month, but I don't use it within close proximity of abusing stimulants.

I've heard varying things about mucuna pruriens and personally I've had better experiences by just continuing to take it daily, but that's just me I guess.
I’ve only used it to avoid Crystal Dick. I’ve had better experiences, even taken daily, with sildenafil, but that’s just me I guess.

I’ve only used it to avoid Crystal Dick. I’ve had better experiences, even taken daily, with sildenafil, but that’s just me I guess.
Hmmm, I've never had any problems with Crystal Dick.

I mean yes, my schlong doesn't spring to life at the first hint of arousal like it would when I'm sober.
But I've found that if I calm down and breath, and not get overworked internally about why my junk isn't working then it erects itself as it should.
Albeit with some assistance from either my hand or someone else's hand/mouth.

Then again, I purposely keep my doses low but enough to achieve the stimulation I desire.
I never liked being completely twacked to the point of being unable to function, I just like to speed shit up and stay awake for hours on end and absorb information while doing it.

Boomarking and downloading all kinds of shit and reviewing it in a different state of mind.

Meh. lol

This is fascinating but I have a lot of questions, as you will see. I think it deserves its own thread at some point.

Do you source this as you would any other RC?

Can you explain what you mean by “before, during, and after daily” this could mean different things. Do you see the ambiguity I see? Daily meth use could mean binging, maybe you mean you take it three time as day when taking a maintenance meth dose, or you mean something else.

I’m confused, you tossed them? Am I ignorant of some crucial. vernacular here? Why gather just get rid of it? Why did you take the Topiramate a week later?

So you used meth as recently as some point after January and meth caused only fractional stimulation? Maybe you have stumbled onto a missing link for meth addiction treatment, this would be like Naltrexone/Vivitrol is for ETOH and opiates.

Olanzapine sounds familiar. Oh yes Zyprexa. I’ve been trying to work around that with a buddy I want to be able to dose regularly from my stash, which sadly is just methamp and dexamp at present. Last week we met up and started the trial. The first day we tried it it seemed successful with a large amount of meth vapor and a moderate dose of dexamp, the second consecutive day a moderate dose of just methamp proved wholly ineffective.

A year passed? I’m having lots of trouble following the timeline in this post.

This is consistent with my exerience with occasional, moderate “slips” during periods of dopamine and tolerance recovery, via abstinence or therapeutic level dosing of just amps. Hard to say for sure but I didn’t feel like I was set back by this, not as much as I estimated when I employed the CBT methods of relapse prevention, anyway.

That CBT stuff might be the foundation of modern mental health treatment and I am well versed in it, but it never does shit for me. DBT is much more effective. Getting OT sorry.

Yeah I’m lost about your illicit and medical usage history at this point, and your results of with these dopmanine agonists. I’d love to see what it all looks like with that all squared away. If you have the time and energy and take on a continuous timeline style version of this or recreate a drug diary and I can help, LMK please.

We can only try to get used to it especially us EVIL tweakers, the dregs of bluelight even.

I take 20mg of Abilify daily and I have for most of the last six or so years, wherein I only binged amps until one year ago. I had no side effects from the Abilify when it was only amp. Except the the metabolic effects. I had the munchies even when in high heels and I got pretty fat. I binged meth half of the past year while discontinuing Abilify the whole time and things were good. I recently tried binging meth with out discontinuing the abilify. My binge caused my already unwieldy methamp tolerance to go through the roof in just one week.It also caused extreme bruxism, which continued many days after meth discontinuation and despite a solid supplementation regimen.

Abilify is considered an atypical antipsychotic medication but is also a D2 agonist I was told by my doctor. He prescribes it to me as a prophylactic for intrusive negative thinking, but only he ever sees this at work in me. I don’t know if I am in denial, the medication works very well, like even when I don’t take it, something melted up there and stopped a leak, idk. ControlDaddy is an eternal optimist and I only get beat down when ravaged by ETOH. If that is what he means he won’t confirm it when I ask him or I don’t know what. It’s important to him that I take it because it comes with lots of dex every month so I’m glad to.

6mg of what?

I have been prescribed Haldol but used it unsuccessfully as prophylactic fit whatever it is that cause alcohol relapse. I didn’t find it effective for that.

This was after my treatment team noticed that a chemical restraint given for a psychotic, alcohol fueled rage during a hospital visit not only stopped the rage cold in its tracks, it also reset my cognition and I was suddenly not a person who thinks like they do when active in their addiction. What they stuck in my bum though was a mixture of haldol, Ativan, and something we discounted as benign in this case. I’ve never tried Haldol in conjunction with a benzo for anything. Worth another shot, methinks. (Get it?)

Noted, I’ll look into it. I’ve had good results with 5-htp supplementation for MDMA hangover recovery, and with mucuna pruriens for mitigating weaker erections with prolonged dextroamphetamine abuse, no adverse effects. I had to take a lot of stuff to make the latter effective though. I’m still hoping to find those notes. They are around here somewhere.
I'll try to clear things up.
I don't source it like other RC's because Pramipexole is a legitimate medicine approved to treat parkinsons and restless leg syndrome. It has also been successful off label in treating depression that doesn't respond to anti depressants. Also used to treat bi-polar depression as well. It's available on the clearnet.

I started meth and benzos last september 2020 but the meth was used 2-3 days per week at low doses without redosing. This continued until January for 2 reasons:
1: I was living in a treatment residence since February 2020 for adults with previous mental issues and/or substance abuse. Their number 1 rule was 0 substances allowed except for Rx medications. The place had cameras everywhere and staff members always did safety checks every 2 hours, so not much privacy. All meds were kept in a locked box and dispensed at certain times. It was very difficult to stop meds or reduce doses even if severe physical side effects were present. Pramipexole was not used during this time because of the antipsychotic meds. (There was 3 at one point, olanzapine, haldol, and abilify. Complete overkill.

2: The dopamine and serotonin blockade resulted in pure peripheral effects only when meth was injested. So bigger doses would have been a waste. The counterfeit benzos still had strong effects.

They became suspicious about my use pretty quickly but nothing happened until 1 night I accidentally caused a blackout at midnight from 2.5 bars. I woke up before the 1st 9am safety check. But I was still intoxicated, confused, slurring, stumbling, and kept leaning hard while sitting down. This resulted in my room being searched and they found my meth pipe, a bag with 100 bars, and what they thought was crystal meth which it wasn't. It was supposed to be heroin but it was just some random pebble like crystals with a pink hue. I didn’t bother sampling it. Vendor wouldn't reship unless a provided a picture first. Forgot to dispose of after. Funny thing was they thought they found everything but I still had another 100 bars as well as real meth too. But they imposed more conditions on me including hourly check ins every night. I continued using anyways because I was so unhappy not being able to do anything about all the side effects from medications I never needed to be on in the first place.

Fast forward mid December some time, I cause another blackout from 2 bars which lasted twice as long as the first one. And I couldn't stay out for 2 days. They caught me trying to stash my shit outside. In order to avoid drug charges, I handed over 50 bars and the last of my meth which was only a couple grams. But of course I still had an extra 50 bars on me with more meth and benzos on the way .Couple days after I regained my memory I was informed I would be moving on Feb 1. They said the drugs weren't the only reason and I had to remain sober or else a much faster discharge would occur. 2 weeks later I fell asleep on top of a bag of bars which was partially visible. Just as they said, I now had 72 hours to move.

After the move was completed I immediately stopped taking the suboxone and olanzapine in order to relieve severe weight gain, chemical castration, and digestive problems that had plagued me for 12 months. I dropped the Topiramate because it was too low and was prescribed to me without any explanation. An ounce of meth arrived soon after and this is when use became daily. I didn't use pramipexole before this but I did start using it during and after the ounce was consumed via pipes and nothing else.

And yes, 1 year passed, 1 month involuntary hospital stay after which I was transferred to treatment residence Feb 2020 until January 2021. The entire time I never got an erection and never felt any arousal. Mostly because my sex hormones were low due to steroid use. The antipsychotics just wiped out all remaining traces of my sexuality. (from reduced dopamine and increased prolactin)

My history with dopamine agonists started late 2013 with a different much longer acting one called cabergoline. I was prescribed an SSRI and nothing else. The cabergoline caused a huge improvement to my mental health so I remained on 1mg per week for 5 years. I also intermittently used pramipexole up to 6mg daily without any hallucinations, sleep attacks, compulsive behavior, etc. Caber has 72 hour half life and prami has an 8 hour half life and reaches maximum concentration in 48 hours.

I believe my use of pramipexole is the main reason I didn't crash hard due to my brain adjusting to the loss of olanzapine and meth. I would have had major cognitive deficits for sure. My biggest problem now is a lack of overall energy. I also got a small increase to the venlafaxine I'm on but the increased norepinephrine isn't very much. I thought Strattera would be perfect right now but it may not be needed if I'm on a good HRT protocol.

Drinking beers or liquor on meth is the opposite of harm reduction. You’re further dehydrating your system. I guess a case could be made for beer in the form of glucose replacement but there’s much better ways. I also find liquor and nicotine repulsive on meth (which is weird because party occasions not involving meth I drink pretty heavily and actually love liquor) Regardless I would say avoid mixing anything that ups your heart rate or BP, it’s silly.

I take a many supplements and work out every day (aside from meth days/comedowns) on meth days I take out C and multis, up magnesium and sort of preload with potassium. Supplements only come in 100mg max so you can pop them like candy and keep on hand. I try to get down a half gallon of water before starting no matter what time and tend to willingly chug water throughout a binge without issue.

Before every redose I eat a banana, 2 fish oil (500ish mg epa+dha) 1 200mg magnesium, and 200mg potassium. Then brush my teeth and use a dry mouth mouthwash called smart wash (game changer)

If I’m going for days I force myself to eat breakfast which consists of 5 eggs and a sweet potato and some sort of dinner.

One stupid thing I do is 40-80mg sildenafil for meth dick because I only use meth to party in the first place. Haven’t noticed any side effects but it’s probably a bit more taxing on the heart.

I haven’t really experimented with anything for comedowns yet aside from returning multi vitamins in the mix along with 2000mg Vitamin C once I’m down from last redose and officially done. Definitely need to get my hands on some Xanax because while adding another substance it seems much better than laying in bed for half a day and feeling like shit the next...L-Tyrosine seems interesting to play around with but only for the day after I’d imagine

I still haven’t found an antidote for a constant/phantom feeling of constipation that will come and go throughout a binge...I’m sure caused by vasoconstriction somewhere in the gut but can be annoying at times.

Other than that I’ve found everything else to help tremendously with all forms of tweakyness that can occur. Just have to gain and understanding of basic functions, what it’s doing to your body and play with it and find what works best for you because ultimately everyone has different chemistry

Nice HR post.
Before every redose I eat a banana, 2 fish oil (500ish mg epa+dha) 1 200mg magnesium, and 200mg potassium.
What is your ROA? Meth dosage? Frequency of redosing?
If I’m going for days I force myself to eat breakfast which consists of 5 eggs and a sweet potato and some sort of dinner.
That'll work good.
One stupid thing I do is 40-80mg sildenafil for meth dick because I only use meth to party in the first place. Haven’t noticed any side effects but it’s probably a bit more taxing on the heart.
This has worked for me for many years, the main damage is to my bankroll. Shit aint too cheap.

Best I've found is check out prescription clubs like GoodRX. Periodically there's a coupon for a months supply of 100mg each day. 30 pills. For about $40 a bottle. Find a doctor to write a matching script for you, and for me thats a two month supply if I took 50mg a day at a $1.33 a pill, which even I can stretch a lot into four months easily. I haven't had an issue yet, getting that script, by admitting I have a compulsive masturbation problem that I am working on. I have asked, is it safe to take every day like that and been told it is not any more risky at that dose than occasional usage.
L-Tyrosine
I take this and mucuna pruriens powder (other stuff to help absorb those, I gotta look it up), at the start of my binge, and even without ED meds I have better erections. Propranolol has also been helping lately, I take 60mg before a session now.
I still haven’t found an antidote for a constant/phantom feeling of constipation that will come and go throughout a binge...I’m sure caused by vasoconstriction somewhere in the gut but can be annoying at times.
I just take a dose of miralax each day I am binging. I never have those 9 inch logs I have to pass like I am in labor anymore, like I used to get on silly long binges (2 weeks+ is just silly). I also eat a banana and a steak every day that I binge, so YMMV.

What is your ROA? Meth dosage? Frequency of redosing?
I start with snorting 100mg within 30min, usually don’t redose from that until 5-8 hours. From there it’s hot rails or oral. I can redose oral at 100mg and be good for another 6-8 hours after the 2 lines...hits me super hard for some reason. Have found a really good connect and it’s super high quality

For the dick pills I use Roman, it’s pretty cheap if you get an initial high dosage.

Last edited:
I start with snorting 2 100mg lines within 30min, usually don’t redose from that until 5-8 hours. From there it’s hot rails or oral. I can redose oral at 100mg and be good for another 6-8 hours after the 2 lines...hits me super hard for some reason. Have found a really good connect and it’s super high quality

For the dick pills I use Roman, it’s pretty cheap if you get an initial high dosage.
I just started using Roman this past month and, yeah, I maxed out the dosage. Still it’s about $100 bucks a month, I wouldn’t call that cheap by any means, but it is a subjective value of course, I’m not arguing about it. I did like it that they sent me all three months of the drug at once, now I have to be responsible about how I use it.

Drinking beers or liquor on meth is the opposite of harm reduction. You’re further dehydrating your system. I guess a case could be made for beer in the form of glucose replacement but there’s much better ways. I also find liquor and nicotine repulsive on meth (which is weird because party occasions not involving meth I drink pretty heavily and actually love liquor) Regardless I would say avoid mixing anything that ups your heart rate or BP, it’s silly.

I take a many supplements and work out every day (aside from meth days/comedowns) on meth days I take out C and multis, up magnesium and sort of preload with potassium. Supplements only come in 100mg max so you can pop them like candy and keep on hand. I try to get down a half gallon of water before starting no matter what time and tend to willingly chug water throughout a binge without issue.

Before every redose I eat a banana, 2 fish oil (500ish mg epa+dha) 1 200mg magnesium, and 200mg potassium. Then brush my teeth and use a dry mouth mouthwash called smart wash (game changer)

I haven’t really experimented with anything for comedowns yet aside from returning multi vitamins in the mix along with 2000mg Vitamin C once I’m down from last redose and officially done. Definitely need to get my hands on some Xanax because while adding another substance it seems much better than laying in bed for half a day and feeling like shit the next...L-Tyrosine seems interesting to play around with but only for the day after I’d imagine

Other than that I’ve found everything else to help tremendously with all forms of tweakyness that can occur. Just have to gain and understanding of basic functions, what it’s doing to your body and play with it and find what works best for you because ultimately everyone has different chemistry
Alcohol isn't that bad if you make sure to have water and a little electrolytes easily available in a way that you won't forget even if you're the type to keep redosing after the fun part is clearly over. Especially if benzos are needed but unavailable.

Hi everyone!

I'm a long time reader of BL, first time poster, finally! :p

I've been using CRYSTAL METH for 4 years now to enhance normal recreational activity experiences.
I'm no noob to to this stuff and I am well aware that it can create mental dependence, alter brain chemistry, induce psychosis etc. I'd like to further my knowledge in Harm Reduction.

I do relatively small doses via insufflation once or twice a month over a weekend then crash, and have ABSOLUTELY no desire to smoke or inject for a "rush".
I like the effects I get and now I am wanting to fine tune my harm reduction regimen as much as possible.
I have never had the desire nor intention to became a daily user or regular user, I know that everyone says this "in the beginning", but when the feeling of depression kicks in due to what I assume is lack of dopamine or other brain chemicals, I flush my stash and take AT LEAST a month off to curb dependency, and I don't seek it again until an activity comes up that sounds like it'd be fun on METH.

I have a vague understanding of how METH plays with my brain chemistry to deliver the feeling of being stimulated and that it's not meant to be a high that I should always feel, much like one shouldn't always be drunk or stoned. I'd like to further my understanding of how METH interacts with the brain and body too, if anyone drop some insightful knowledge in laymans terms because I've tried reading scientific reports and even on METH I can't truly comprehend the results of the study.
Since I am hoping for relatively scientific advice/knowledge, I will add that I do indeed have a childhood diagnosis of both ADD and ADHD, I haven't been on Concerta in over 10 years due to discontinuing treatment in high school. I am now 28.

Harm Reduction Techniques I Already do :
1. One Teaspoon of 100% Mucuna Pruriens Powder in my morning Whey protein shake every day because it is supposed to be a pre-cursor to Dopamine & I take a daily multivitamin ( https://www.walmart.com/ip/Equate-O...ineral-Supplement-Tablets-200-Count/10324918I) I do both of these everyday on a binge too.

2. I drink beer throughout my weekend binges, but for every 2 beers that I have I drink both a glass of water & a 16 oz Body Armour for electrolytes. I alternate between beers.

3. I never re-dose compulsively(anymore), I learned and appreciated early on that less is more and now I re-dose every 6-10 hours depending on the batch potency and how I feel.

4. I DO NOT use with anyone else, period. I know others in my social circle who use and they feed off of each other's lack of will power and always encourage one another to compulsively re-dose WAY too early like it's fucking cocaine, and I'm not trying to bond with anyone with METH in this way. No one knows that I take a line in private when needed and that's that.

5. Before any re-dose, if available I shower & brush my teeth, eat a solid meal, smoke a cigarette and THEN I re-dose. Like a ritual, every time.

6. I have learned the hard way(twice) that after being awake for more than 48 hours, cannabis and even CBD bud WILL induce a VERY bad experience for me and not the correct way for me to induce the comedown.

7. I have also learned the hard way that after 60 hours, shit gets real fucking weird. So if I find myself on a binge, at the 50 hour mark I pop 0.5 mg of Xanax with 10 mg of Melatonin, meditate for 30 minutes, and then pop another 0.5 mg of Xanax with 10 mg of Melatonin. Like clockwork, I'm out within 1 hour. This is all after ceasing alcohol use for at least 1 hour.

8. I NEVER operate a vehicle, go to work, or make any major life decisions while under the influence.

9. I currently use the bleach test to test my METH and if it doesn't dissolve like it's supposed to then down the toilet it goes, and I inform my plug which usually results in an apology as well as a refund/replacement.
If the product fails again, I never go to that person again. In the beginning I had a very good connected plug/friend with reliable potency/cut, he actually taught me to appreciate the high for what it is, what it does, and to understand how it affects the human body/brain. Unfortunately he disappeared last year, he's connected to the cartel so he could have been locked up, murdered, etc. So I'm still trying to land a new reliable plug.

10. I finally invested in a very accurate mg scale so I can weigh my doses and begin toying with dosage vs. effect / establish my baseline tolerance.

These are the techniques that I've basically made my "rule book" and I follow them religiously.
In my opinion, if i'm going to use such a strong substance then I want the best possible experience out if it with the least amount of consequence.
I am (mostly) aware of the danger I put myself in and I've seen many people say that what someone experiences on METH is not real but to me it makes social engagement and kickin it on the weekend much more of a lasting experience that really did happen, albeit enhanced by METH, leaving me with fond memories of something as mundane as drinking beer and playing pool on a Friday night with a few friends.

I wasn't trying to write ya'll a book, but I wanted to give a clear picture of my usage.

METH fits into my life as an enhancement to actual prolonged social recreation like a day at the lake bbqing and drinking, or sometimes I do things like learn LINUX in one night.
I never do METH just for the sake of doing METH, that's fucking stupid and a waste of METH.
But it obviously has it's consequences if I don't take care of my mind and body during and between usage, which is what led me to adopt my rules over the years.

Does anyone have any advice or opinions?

Any knowledge is welcome.
Why are you capitalizing the word METH every time, almost like you intend for certain badged individuals to notice it?

Why are you capitalizing the word METH every time, almost like you intend for certain badged individuals to notice it?
There are no rules about capitalising your DRUGS by name. But the capitalising METH has become annoying because a few members who blatantly hate tweakers have a habit of doing it in a spiteful way.

However, the OP was a good solid personal share and Harm reduction post where nothing negative was meant towards people using meth. So no criticism intended there. Note also that all the medical and scientific literature uses METH in capitals in their papers so it’s not uncommon to do so.

But I’d request on Bluelight that people try not to capitalise it. It’s just another drug that should have no more or less status here than any other.

The technical parts of your regimen, which are probably specific to an individual, and likely to be tweaked by another user, or interferes with another users existing regimen e.g. supplementation, hydration, benzo dosages, paramaters for rest and sleep, etc. I think it is great you are sharing what works for you in this thread, which shows how intelligently you have thought through the technical parts.

I hope the thread I am suggesting will be of used to those stubborn users who are set in their ways or might disagree or have issues with this thread, at least they can partake of some of the wisdom you have as well through the other thread.

I am probably overthinking it!
I don’t think you’re overthinking

I find it very hard to maintain but if it's not an everyday thing then it might be doable. I get to a point where I don't function without it. I break almost all of your rules though.
If I eat Xanax or valium while I'm still high it turns me into a mean, nasty, raving lunatic that it only takes the tiniest thing to push me into a frenzy.
Someone accused me of stealing off them and I beat the crap out of them the other night. That's not me at all.
I find because G is often involved unsafe sex also becomes an issue. Maybe I should take notice of your rules.

I find it very hard to maintain but if it's not an everyday thing then it might be doable. I get to a point where I don't function without it. I break almost all of your rules though.
If I eat Xanax or valium while I'm still high it turns me into a mean, nasty, raving lunatic that it only takes the tiniest thing to push me into a frenzy.
Someone accused me of stealing off them and I beat the crap out of them the other night. That's not me at all.
I find because G is often involved unsafe sex also becomes an issue. Maybe I should take notice of your rules.
Yeah man. If you are bashing people you probably want to take a look at your pattern of usage.

I'm not sure whether you even read my whole post but I was actually being threatened and I reacted.
You were not there, I just admitted that what I did was wrong and I need to change my behaviour 100%
But having you pushing that in my face is unnecessary.
I've had my car, wallet, keys, phone, $50 and my dignity taken in the last week so you trying to make me feel guilty when the punches were well deserved is not going to work.
Have U never done anything not so morally sound? If not we'll your not human.