• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Methamphetamine Harm Reduction

I'm not sure whether you even read my whole post but I was actually being threatened and I reacted.
You were not there, I just admitted that what I did was wrong and I need to change my behaviour 100%
But having you pushing that in my face is unnecessary.
I've had my car, wallet, keys, phone, $50 and my dignity taken in the last week so you trying to make me feel guilty when the punches were well deserved is not going to work.
Have U never done anything not so morally sound? If not we'll your not human.
Sorry @the_ketaman. I was not judging you at all and did read the whole post. I never judge anyone here. It’s the way Bluelight functions. I wrote what I did because I was reacting to the bit where you said being violent is definitely not you. So basically I was saying “If the drug is making you act completely out of character and you are not happy about that then you should look at your usage”.

So sorry both for my wording upsetting you and also for the horrible experience you went through that caused you to become violent.

I might have misunderstood you meaning that belting people happened more often on meth than just the one incident you relate in your original post. If you are generally more violent on meth and not just in response to provocation then that’s another story.

Sorry @the_ketaman. I was not judging you at all and did read the whole post. I never judge anyone here. It’s the way Bluelight functions. I wrote what I did because I was reacting to the bit where you said being violent is definitely not you. So basically I was saying “If the drug is making you act completely out of character and you are not happy about that then you should look at your usage”.

So sorry both for my wording upsetting you and also for the horrible experience you went through that caused you to become violent.

I might have misunderstood you meaning that belting people happened more often on meth than just the one incident you relate in your original post. If you are generally more violent on meth and not just in response to provocation then that’s another story.
I'm sorry too, I'm on it at the moment and the amount of shot I've dealt with has been insane. So I became reactive.
I'm a placid, calm, loving man but meth has really damaged me and so have some nasty gay men also damaged by the stuff.
I'm slowing down but I need to stop. Heroin seems like the only thing that will get me out of this.
Or a big psychedelic experience.
I'll figure it out.
No hard feelings and hope visa versa

I'm sorry too, I'm on it at the moment and the amount of shot I've dealt with has been insane. So I became reactive.
I'm a placid, calm, loving man but meth has really damaged me and so have some nasty gay men also damaged by the stuff.
I'm slowing down but I need to stop. Heroin seems like the only thing that will get me out of this.
Or a big psychedelic experience.
I'll figure it out.
No hard feelings and hope visa versa
We have a lot of members trying to quit or stay sober and a lot of people dealing with meth problems. You might find it helpful to post about your challenges in The Recovery Forums where there is a no-triggering rule about drug talk:

If you ever want to talk meth and meth recovery specifically I’ll be up for it. Although I quit shooting it, I still have troubles with smoking it and am trying to use psychedelics to help also.

I thought I was in the Darkside lol
I'm an oldschooler even though I'm 30.
I've been a member since I was 14. It's been interesting to see the forum change and I'm glad the sense of community is back!
But I've had issues the entire time. But a doof and a night of acid and ket and psychedelic music in the forest will fix me right up.

Last edited:
After k-holing while on acid I never feel like touching meth for days. It’s a great combination.Acid+Ket+MD+Nos as my holy grail of healing experiences. Often minus the MD but it's a very useful combo.
I'm going to cook up some San Pedro tomorrow too. I'm sure that will help hugely.

I'm going to cook up some San Pedro tomorrow too. I'm sure that will help hugely.
I like someone who is such an all-rounder! I can’t touch opiates and I pretty much stick to classics: meth, dex, ket, LSD, MDMA. I started with fucking around with DMT last week but could never get enough in to work out if it would be transformative.

After k-holing while on acid I never feel like touching meth for days. It’s a great combination.

I like someone who is such an all-rounder! I can’t touch opiates and I pretty much stick to classics: meth, dex, ket, LSD, MDMA. I started with fucking around with DMT last week but could never get enough in to work out if it would be transformative.
DMT is the only psych that I cannot handle. The lack of control is too much for me and I've had some horrific experience s on it.
7gs of shrooms and I'm fine. The sudden onset of DMT and the lack of control just sends me into panic mode. Even a ten strip of acid and I'm fine coz I have time to adjust.
DMT and nitrous on the dancefloor was terrifying. Everyone turned into dancing gummy bears and my ego came back and it took ages for reality to come back. It really scared me.
The first time 50mg had me hallucinating 12 of my mum yelling at my friend's for killing me. Bizarre as.
Salvia after 3 days on meth was nothing compared.
I'm big on psychs for healing!

DMT is the only psych that I cannot handle. The lack of control is too much for me and I've had some horrific experience s on it.
7gs of shrooms and I'm fine. The sudden onset of DMT and the lack of control just sends me into panic mode. Even a ten strip of acid and I'm fine coz I have time to adjust.
DMT and nitrous on the dancefloor was terrifying. Everyone turned into dancing gummy bears and my ego came back and it took ages for reality to come back. It really scared me.
The first time 50mg had me hallucinating 12 of my mum yelling at my friend's for killing me. Bizarre as.
Salvia after 3 days on meth was nothing compared.
I'm big on psychs for healing!
I’d never smoke DMT again. But if I ever got hold of DMT HCL instead of the DMT freebase I’d risk snorting or plugging a little bit of it and see if a slower come on was less terrifying. Healing all the way with psychs.

I’d never smoke DMT again. But if I ever got hold of DMT HCL instead of the DMT freebase I’d risk snorting or plugging a little bit of it and see if a slower come on was less terrifying. Healing all the way with psychs.
I would love to try that too but mushrooms are basically oral DMT without an MAOI so I go for them.
Changa is different to straight freebase too so try that if you can. It's much friendlier and more healing and your able to keep up. It's basically smoke able Aya.

Hi everyone!

I'm a long time reader of BL, first time poster, finally! :p

I've been using CRYSTAL METH for 4 years now to enhance normal recreational activity experiences.
I'm no noob to to this stuff and I am well aware that it can create mental dependence, alter brain chemistry, induce psychosis etc. I'd like to further my knowledge in Harm Reduction.

I do relatively small doses via insufflation once or twice a month over a weekend then crash, and have ABSOLUTELY no desire to smoke or inject for a "rush".
I like the effects I get and now I am wanting to fine tune my harm reduction regimen as much as possible.
I have never had the desire nor intention to became a daily user or regular user, I know that everyone says this "in the beginning", but when the feeling of depression kicks in due to what I assume is lack of dopamine or other brain chemicals, I flush my stash and take AT LEAST a month off to curb dependency, and I don't seek it again until an activity comes up that sounds like it'd be fun on METH.

I have a vague understanding of how METH plays with my brain chemistry to deliver the feeling of being stimulated and that it's not meant to be a high that I should always feel, much like one shouldn't always be drunk or stoned. I'd like to further my understanding of how METH interacts with the brain and body too, if anyone drop some insightful knowledge in laymans terms because I've tried reading scientific reports and even on METH I can't truly comprehend the results of the study.
Since I am hoping for relatively scientific advice/knowledge, I will add that I do indeed have a childhood diagnosis of both ADD and ADHD, I haven't been on Concerta in over 10 years due to discontinuing treatment in high school. I am now 28.

Harm Reduction Techniques I Already do :
1. One Teaspoon of 100% Mucuna Pruriens Powder in my morning Whey protein shake every day because it is supposed to be a pre-cursor to Dopamine & I take a daily multivitamin ( https://www.walmart.com/ip/Equate-O...ineral-Supplement-Tablets-200-Count/10324918I) I do both of these everyday on a binge too.

2. I drink beer throughout my weekend binges, but for every 2 beers that I have I drink both a glass of water & a 16 oz Body Armour for electrolytes. I alternate between beers.

3. I never re-dose compulsively(anymore), I learned and appreciated early on that less is more and now I re-dose every 6-10 hours depending on the batch potency and how I feel.

4. I DO NOT use with anyone else, period. I know others in my social circle who use and they feed off of each other's lack of will power and always encourage one another to compulsively re-dose WAY too early like it's fucking cocaine, and I'm not trying to bond with anyone with METH in this way. No one knows that I take a line in private when needed and that's that.

5. Before any re-dose, if available I shower & brush my teeth, eat a solid meal, smoke a cigarette and THEN I re-dose. Like a ritual, every time.

6. I have learned the hard way(twice) that after being awake for more than 48 hours, cannabis and even CBD bud WILL induce a VERY bad experience for me and not the correct way for me to induce the comedown.

7. I have also learned the hard way that after 60 hours, shit gets real fucking weird. So if I find myself on a binge, at the 50 hour mark I pop 0.5 mg of Xanax with 10 mg of Melatonin, meditate for 30 minutes, and then pop another 0.5 mg of Xanax with 10 mg of Melatonin. Like clockwork, I'm out within 1 hour. This is all after ceasing alcohol use for at least 1 hour.

8. I NEVER operate a vehicle, go to work, or make any major life decisions while under the influence.

9. I currently use the bleach test to test my METH and if it doesn't dissolve like it's supposed to then down the toilet it goes, and I inform my plug which usually results in an apology as well as a refund/replacement.
If the product fails again, I never go to that person again. In the beginning I had a very good connected plug/friend with reliable potency/cut, he actually taught me to appreciate the high for what it is, what it does, and to understand how it affects the human body/brain. Unfortunately he disappeared last year, he's connected to the cartel so he could have been locked up, murdered, etc. So I'm still trying to land a new reliable plug.

10. I finally invested in a very accurate mg scale so I can weigh my doses and begin toying with dosage vs. effect / establish my baseline tolerance.

These are the techniques that I've basically made my "rule book" and I follow them religiously.
In my opinion, if i'm going to use such a strong substance then I want the best possible experience out if it with the least amount of consequence.
I am (mostly) aware of the danger I put myself in and I've seen many people say that what someone experiences on METH is not real but to me it makes social engagement and kickin it on the weekend much more of a lasting experience that really did happen, albeit enhanced by METH, leaving me with fond memories of something as mundane as drinking beer and playing pool on a Friday night with a few friends.

I wasn't trying to write ya'll a book, but I wanted to give a clear picture of my usage.

METH fits into my life as an enhancement to actual prolonged social recreation like a day at the lake bbqing and drinking, or sometimes I do things like learn LINUX in one night.
I never do METH just for the sake of doing METH, that's fucking stupid and a waste of METH.
But it obviously has it's consequences if I don't take care of my mind and body during and between usage, which is what led me to adopt my rules over the years.

Does anyone have any advice or opinions?

Any knowledge is welcome.

No, you need to be taking chelated magnesium or the orotate form as stimulants deplete your body of it as well as zinc, so probably zinc picolinate as well as a B-complex with methylcobalamin B-6 and B-12 (not cyanocobalamin) to cross the BBB

That's what I do. I even have access to this stuff that's like pure electrolytes from a lab that you drop into water to drink, but electrolyte drinks you get at a store are basically useless for that. Your best bet is to just get some of those vitamin C packs and take one or two packs a day to lower your tolerance to stimulants

Lastly, I don't see sniffing and smoking meth as being any different. Now if you IV it it is different because you're risking your veins to get a fix. Not that I have but I think it's riskier overall

I wholeheartedly disagree with this, there's lots of ways to safety inject, I use alcohol and brand new syringe every time and most the time I only use once in the morning, so any slight injury to my veins or skin is healed by the next morning

And everyone on this sight should read Dr. Carl Hart's books, he's been doing research on drug use for over 20 years at Columbia University.

By "see a thread", do you mean this thread or start an entirely new thread focused around mentally understanding one's relationship with METH?

Escape plan: I don't see myself giving it up. I guess that stems from my mindset that I view it like any other mind altering substance, as an enhancement.

My logic works like this for example: Let's say I own a Corvette. Just because the power and speed of the Corvette is available to me at any moment, does not mean I drive 150 mph everywhere I go. It also doesn't mean that I have to drive the Corvette every time I need to go somewhere, many people own a sports car/super car and a daily driver.
But, owning such a fast and powerful car, I can take that baby out to a race track on the weekend and have some exhilarating fun with it. Time and place.

The Corvette is METH, the daily driver car is acceptance that I don't need the Corvette's(Meth's) speed and power to get from point A to point B, and the race track is a METH enhanced activity.

Now, my sign to give up Meth completely would be if I became homeless. I've always been quite independent and a go getter my entire life, and I've had issues and dark times but I have never come close to having literally nothing. I view my life like a kingdom that I am continually building and improving.

If I were to lose literally everything I've built, I would seriously go become a monk. I would live the rest of my life in solitude without modern society, making wine and cheese.

Also, that thread about daily dosing for ADHD. Brooooooo I was actually on a binge this past weekend and that fucking thread was both entertaining AND saddening. It's actually what motivated me to create this thread. It made me question if I could do more to NOT go down that path that the OP of that thread did. After I watched the youtube video he posted, it only reinforced my rules further into my mind that less is more and prolonged over-stimulation will fuck you up. That guy really fucking lost it. I really do feel bad for him, I don't know to do about a situation like that and I never want to be in a situation like that.
I disagree with judging people on this site,, he could only use a small amount in the morning, once daily like our adhd medicine is prescribed, that's how I do it but only for one more week, because I'll get my refill of Vyvanse finally

So you get nutrients in because tis impossible to eat

Blend up prink protein shakes with fruit, oats, ice cream etc

drink them regularly