• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Methamphetamine dosing

Snorting Meth Quality tips
In my experience I've found this method to be the second best aside from smoking and iv. I love this method though at times or when I have to be quick. Results in a small short rush. Does nothing for my withdraws. But can be a good boost. There are negative and positive effects of snorting it...Honestly I'd do as above and taste it first.. Should taste like a strong bitter harsh pungent nasty taste. Makes me gag. I advise to try the powder just dip your finger in and lick... This tests for cut.. would hate to Snort or iv let's say laundry soap or anything else... Also helps eliminate the chance of it being cocaine. I've been lucky.. never had bad luck with drugs... always find quality.. Anyways crush up your shards or powder too on a clean surface that's dry.. Then get it all together. Should be shiny and look like salt... Then most of the time just get a tutor or some kind of tube to Snort with. Wouldn't recommend just going for it.. For me I want this stuff not to touch my sensitive skin directly... Excluding smoking and iv... Even picking it up with my fingers sometimes hurts or burns. Never Snort any that has been smoked or is melted down... Bad taste... Anyways Snort. I've found it will burn and leave nose hairs scorched which is a plus for me... Burns for good 3 min so. But be warned get ready for the nastiest drip of your life. Makes me gag and spit.. Love nasal drips usually.. but not meth... Usually after burn it made my vision blurry and somewhat drunken. Made hair stand up and gave me goose bumps. Also felt chattier and talkee to much. Felt alert. A weak rush. But that drip... horrible. I do not snort to much these days. But those are the effects i recall. As described that should mean it is quality. Leaves me spun but rush don't last. Anyways another method which is worse for the taste... but worth it. Is getting an insulin syringe and breaking needle off.. prepare the syringe as you would for IV. Get all air bubbles out and test to make sure it comes out. Be advised there may be a small piece of sharp metal where the break was. Normal. But be cautious. Insert into your nose and slowly squirt. If it burns stop immediately. It is going to burn... but the drip is way worse. Almost puked. Effects were similar to wh8en I iv. But not as intense. Lasted a good few hours. Then lastly there's the hot rail... Just two ways I know. Most known way is crushing it all up and then heating up a glass tube could be the end of your broken bubble which is what's left of the stem... Reuse. Reduce.. Once it is black and hot let's say after 5 minutes of direct contact with the lighter. Put the cool end of the stem into your nose but make sure it is hot still. Snort like normal. But be ready to exhale smoke. And possibly to clear smoke from the remaining burning pieces. This method is like smoking and snorting at the same time. But is addictive and the crash is worse.... Effects are potent. It last a good day. But does not satisfy my cravings... Also you can even put the stem in your nose instead of your mouth as I've found when you are smoking to give a similar effect to hot rails. Also you will get a dry mouth. Your nose may bleed or drip... Remember what your putting in your nose.... It will get dry also after continuous dosing this way. Be advised I've always gotten a horrible head ache in the back of my head a few hours after that lasted for a while.. It was a pounding head ache too. Also felt dizzy. Body should feel warm... That's all I have to say about snorting o.o. Not into this method to much to be honest

Updates - 2/02/17 - IV USER'S/QUALITY
I've learned a few more tricks. I will be talking about tricks I've learned for Crystal Meth IV. The earlier post from me just barely describes my use and describes just the surface.. Now days I do around 1.5 - 3 grams every day or get a gram for the day and for the night. Just from IV use and smoking.... Anyways. For IV I've found its best to use insulin needles. They are easier in my opinion and help control doses because for me it's smaller so adding 40cc of Meth and 10-20cc of water looks huge to me... but it's concentrate so in the end you'll have 20-25cc left in syringe after meth dissolves.

I've only used meth on a few occasions, and haven't done the IV route, I have a question about amount and volume terminology. I'm not just picking on you ThatSpaceyKid, I see this all over this site and other forums elsewhere, and just want to make sure I'm understanding it correctly. I was in the medical field for almost 15yrs, so I know pharmaceutical drug calculations and doses. I also know that Meth and other street drugs have their own lingo. So I think I know the basic sizes Meth is found in, like a teener being appx. 1.8g or a ball game being appx. 3.5g.

My Confusion comes in when I see people talking about daily use and IV dosing. From what I've seen and heard, most IV users use a diabetic needle, which most often come in three sizes, .3cc, .5cc or 1.0cc syringe, and a range of 27g-32g needle. cc is a cubic centimeter and is the same thing as a milliliter or ml. Above they stated mixing with 10-20cc of water, well that is a ton of water for a diabetic syringe. A shot glass at a tavern holds about 30cc's of fluid. Again, many others call it cc's also, could it be they are referring to the little hash marks on the diabetic syringe? If so those are units, and are 1/100th or 0.01 of a cc.

Then going to the Meth measurements, when people talk about their daily dose being lets say 40-50mg a day. That is a pretty small amount for even a new user. The times I have partaken, one line to be snorted usually had 100-200mg or .1g-.2g in it. There are a 1000mg in one gram, so a ball game should be 3500mg. Is this just one of those things that most people that are into that just know what others are talking about when they say 20mg or whatever?

Thanks for any answers, again, not trying to be a know it all, honestly just confused a little, and want to make sure if I ever go down that road further, I am doing it as safe as possible.