• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Methamphetamine dosing

distwave

Greenlighter
When I first started playing around with meth I didn't have to pay for it, so to me dosing was just, "Yeah I'm going to do a line," or "Yeah, a bump every so often."

A few weeks passed before I was ready to quit- I went to sell the rest of my shards and my friend threw an absolute fit at the price I was selling it for: >no prices<

Also, I had given this guy a meth pipe a few days prior to this incident with a little puddle left in the bowl- he was ecstatic. I couldn't see why.

My question is: I was snorting/ eating/ smoking at least 1.5 grams a day. I've read others on here say they can stay up two days on just .2 grams.

Does this mean what I had was extremely cut, since I didn't OD?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure since I've never used meth and never want to; but if you were using the drug daily or often you developed a tolerance to it.

All Night Euphoria

Yes buddy. I have access to some fire.... My daily dose is the same but no matter what I stay up for 18-28 hours after dosing... And binge for 24-96 hours of restless nights. eek pushing it to a week of binging.. just because if I dose no sleep. You have bunk ass Meth sorry to say... Read my post for more information and validity. I smoke .3-.5 points of Crystal Meth a day. Everyday. At noon have been for ages. Usually using foil and maybe the bubble if its clear. Probably cut with babey powder, salt, glass shards, vicodin, sugar, clothes soap who knows. It is cut with something. One should easily be able to stay awake for 12-18 hours from a single hit of Crystal Methamphetamine. There's a difference chances are this is your problem. It's cut if your shit turns Brown and leaves Brown stains in your bubble and it doesn't hit to well, or if on foil it turns and looks like dirty deried glue.

Crystal Meth- An extremely concentrated form of the drug. A single hit could easilly keep the user up for an additional 8-16 hours. It produces thick cloudy smoke similar to a cigarette. The effects of Crystal Methamphetamine are 5x more intense then that of Methamphetamine. Euphoria should sweep your body with a single hit or the rush should sweep with a single hit and make your hair stand up.

Methamphetamine- A less intense version of the drug. Usually used medically in the amphetamine class like Diet pills Ritalin or Meth that is fine powder...Stimulates for 4-10 hours. It's only a buzz compared to Crystal Meth that isn't cut to bad....

Trust me man. I smoke good dope I only need 2-5 points. Idk though I get hoooked the fuck up and have a tolerance... I test my dope by putting a shard under my tongue. If my hair stands up or if my lips and tongue tingle it's good shit. Your shit should stay clear and evaporate leaving your bubble barely black or stained...I usually suck in a big cloud of smoke and hold it in for a few and let it out slowly through my nose. The rush goes through my body instantly. It's like I'm asleep then someone snaps and I'm right awake. I can feel my heart beat get louder on the next hit. By the time I'm done with it my hands are shaky my feet are restless. I'm in a new state of mind that's uppity. I feel in an amazing spaced out state. I can talk so much. I don't give a he'll about nothing. I feel bad ass and invincible. Overall I am tweeked within the first two hours... And instantly.. find some purer shit man.

Last edited:
I like to use meth in all of the ROAs except for one and that happens to be sniffing.My dosages for the decent quality gear I get are about:
IV: 40-60mg for a great rush.
Oral: 150mg-175 always gets me sailing!
Smoke: 50mg each bowl I smoke.
Although smoking is a route I like but always regret due to just keep packing bowls cuz it's so fun to twirl I nice puddle.
That's all I got thanks guys

Yes buddy. I have access to some fire.... My daily dose is the same but no matter what I stay up for 18-28 hours after dosing... And binge for 24-96 hours of restless nights. eek pushing it to a week of binging.. just because if I dose no sleep. You have bunk ass Meth sorry to say... Read my post for more information and validity. I smoke .3-.5 points of Crystal Meth a day. Everyday. At noon have been for ages. Usually using foil and maybe the bubble if its clear. Probably cut with babey powder, salt, glass shards, vicodin, sugar, clothes soap who knows. It is cut with something. One should easily be able to stay awake for 12-18 hours from a single hit of Crystal Methamphetamine. There's a difference chances are this is your problem. It's cut if your shit turns Brown and leaves Brown stains in your bubble and it doesn't hit to well, or if on foil it turns and looks like dirty deried glue.

Crystal Meth- An extremely concentrated form of the drug. A single hit could easilly keep the user up for an additional 8-16 hours. It produces thick cloudy smoke similar to a cigarette. The effects of Crystal Methamphetamine are 5x more intense then that of Methamphetamine. Euphoria should sweep your body with a single hit or the rush should sweep with a single hit and make your hair stand up.

Methamphetamine- A less intense version of the drug. Usually used medically in the amphetamine class like Diet pills Ritalin or Meth that is fine powder...Stimulates for 4-10 hours. It's only a buzz compared to Crystal Meth that isn't cut to bad....

Trust me man. I smoke good dope I only need 2-5 points. Idk though I get hoooked the fuck up and have a tolerance... I test my dope by putting a shard under my tongue. If my hair stands up or if my lips and tongue tingle it's good shit. Your shit should stay clear and evaporate leaving your bubble barely black or stained...I usually suck in a big cloud of smoke and hold it in for a few and let it out slowly through my nose. The rush goes through my body instantly. It's like I'm asleep then someone snaps and I'm right awake. I can feel my heart beat get louder on the next hit. By the time I'm done with it my hands are shaky my feet are restless. I'm in a new state of mind that's uppity. I feel in an amazing spaced out state. I can talk so much. I don't give a he'll about nothing. I feel bad ass and invincible. Overall I am tweeked within the first two hours... And instantly.. find some purer shit man.

Hey man thanks for the post you seem knowledgeable on the subject so I hope you don't mind if I ask you about my gear..

my preference is Smoking and I was wondering if you had any more tips on finding out the quality of my gear? Any simple testing I can try?

What method of taking the hit and holding it in etc seems to work best for you? How exactly does your gear look before and after melting it in the pipe?

How much do you put under your tongue? maybe more specific about the taste?

I'm just trying to get a more educated read on how quality my gear is... Does the extreme rush you feel happen after every hit? what kind of time spacing? Does it stop giving you the rush after a certain point on a binge?

Anything you can think of to help me would be greatly appreciated! :)

Hey man thanks for the post you seem knowledgeable on the subject so I hope you don't mind if I ask you about my gear..

my preference is Smoking and I was wondering if you had any more tips on finding out the quality of my gear? Any simple testing I can try?

What method of taking the hit and holding it in etc seems to work best for you? How exactly does your gear look before and after melting it in the pipe?

How much do you put under your tongue? maybe more specific about the taste?

I'm just trying to get a more educated read on how quality my gear is... Does the extreme rush you feel happen after every hit? what kind of time spacing? Does it stop giving you the rush after a certain point on a binge?

Anything you can think of to help me would be greatly appreciated! :)

Hey man. My cubes of ice are crushed to perfection each little Crystal looking clean almost as white as crack like a shard of Sea salt. When it burns it looks like a puddle of water. On foil it looks like a pile of sugar and when burned looks like a dried piece of glue but thicker. But when my incense burner is cooked it only leaves a small dot or two of black which is the cut... Which shows quality. better shit leaves almost no cut stains. If your incense burner is dirty after then... It is cut as hell. On foil bad shit runs and doesn't crystallize together like good shit.

Before it should either look like a shard of Sea salt uncrushed, a shard of crack that's bigger then usual, if its a few points it should be a bag of little crystals or literally like a big ass Crystal looking rock kind of like ?

As far as taste... It should make you gag for sure in my experience. Basically just put a decent sized Crystal or two.. not really big like smaller than a bead? Just a taste bro enough to dissolve under your tongue you know.. It should make your skin tingle, your tongue tingle, give you the chills, make you want more, make your hair stand up, and make you feel more awake.

When your tasting it it should taste like chemicals i dont know how to explain it.. Like really strong chemicals that make you gag and that you can taste with each hit... but the smoke should be really smooth and in my experience it's like smoking hookah or almost vapor like but thick like cigarettes... It should have a really strong smell if someone were to walk in while you were smoking...

The way in melts in your incense burner is a big indicator. Good stuff melts rather quickly into a puddle and doesn't look brownish/dirty white but doesn't burn quickly and just turns your burner white with frost that is just as good.... Shitty stuff either take forever to melt, or burns so quickly and looks like tannish and flaky .. The taste obviously..

Most of all though.... That first hit should wake you up at the very least if it's fire it should send the rush immediately if you loaded say a 20-50 depending on how you wanna feel ... Bunk stuff just takes forever to kick in, a large amount, burns fast, crumbles like powder, doesn't feel dense, or if it powder... The first hit just has to do something.... That's how you'll know.. it should smell like nothing in my opinion can't really smell it till you smoke it or snort it.. the stronger the scent the better the stuff... The thicker the better. I dose once a day at noon. Everyday. In a 20-30 min time span just getting a few pieces and inhaling huge clouds of smoke and holding it for 5 seconds and letting out through my nose.... Just non stop... Usually load the whole sack at once I love big puddles..

Um the rush it gets stronger until a few more hits and then I get alert.... By the time I smoke a 15-25 alone I am tweaked... My stuff is made with care from this guy each batch... And yes after 6-10 days of a binge I crash for my own safety.. And yes when I smoke everyday I always get tweaked no matter what.... But then again for 30 or so I get a half a g ... Cheap cheap but quality.... That shit is big down here.

Updates - 2/02/17 - IV USER'S/QUALITY
I've learned a few more tricks. I will be talking about tricks I've learned for Crystal Meth IV. The earlier post from me just barely describes my use and describes just the surface.. Now days I do around 1.5 - 3 grams every day or get a gram for the day and for the night. Just from IV use and smoking.... Anyways. For IV I've found its best to use insulin needles. They are easier in my opinion and help control doses because for me it's smaller so adding 40cc of Meth and 10-20cc of water looks huge to me... but it's concentrate so in the end you'll have 20-25cc left in syringe after meth dissolves. So... I prefer to use shards for my IV. Powders messier and doesn't have as much density. Anyways as you are adding the water to the syringe full of meth just notice the color and how the water reacts. Water should be a bit more of a murky white color. But as you shake it to mix and dissolve shard notice how it looks as if there oil in it. That's a good sign. Definitely means it's quality. Now this is just opinion but for me I've noticed that good stuff will dissolve as described as above. Crappy meth is crumbly and simply just dissolves and sometimes particles can be seen floating. After IV should have a head rush, feel extremely over heated, should have a dryish cough. A dry mouth. After IV for me I feel better. Rushing so hard. Fast slow breaths as if I'd worked out. Needing to sit for a second just to avoid fainting and hyperventilating. Legs will feel wobbly. Sometimes I get drunk vision from IV for first few moments or for some reason cannot see up close temporarily... Paranoia always seeps In. Cravings don't ever go away if it's good. After 2-3 shots within a short time frame apart or one after another good stuff makes me super horny but.. *Can't cum because end up over heating, or stay hard as if I'd just smoked as IV and meth messes with blood flow* Meth should increase libido and stimulate sexual desires... . Umm I notice that my hands shake like crazy after a while. Good meth should make you feel a lot warmer like I said. For me whole body sweats even if it's cold. And feels hot to touch. Feet and hands get sweaty. Now... Have to use excessive amounts of deodorant which still fails as just even walking has me sweating and already smelling like BO and Chemicals. Oh also I notice my skin gets dryer or feels harder to the touch after time. Skin gets oily fast. And... ;) in a messed up truth... Good meth will have a brutal, longer, and more intense come down the more you do the more you crash . Some may develop anxiety and depression similar to withdraws that it can be considered withdrawal or all psychologal you just wanna feel good and for some using meth is a substitute for sex so it becomes there way of "Getting off" meaning stopping the come down. Eventually with tolerance you can eat and sleep BUT you never feel hungry and will only be tired when you didn't dose. .... And good meth will make you crave more severely and only focus on getting more. May even make you just a little more desperate to get it. And... Good meth will FORCE you to wake up that is if you still have nutrients to keep you going. Lastly good IV meth use causes me to mumble bc no air to talk bc trying to catch breath. And good meth is harder to quit. Ain't no 1-5 times occasionally or til your tired. You'll go til you can't or run out of meth. For me just causes me to smoke all through the day. And take my 1-2 IV every few hours until I just can't hit anymore or I am so shakey I can't even hold syringe.
I will continue to post more if anyone's interested. :) IV, Snort, eat, hot rail, smoke, or even plug this shit now... Got a few more tricks. Let me know. I'm pretty chill for a tweaker.

onya ThatSpaceyKid.

We need to inform these youngsters of methamphetamine's effects

Hey there champ. I have a very long passionate relationship with meth. Not intentionally though. When I was out clubbing and taking pills etc plain old speed was around. Meth gradually replaced speed and was sold as weird looking strong speed. We didnt know it was smokable but soon found out.

Its not the worst drug to kick and you can do it at home but the thing that got me off it for 8 years is seroquel and removing the supply totally. That meant moving away and seeing a psych and just telling him everything.

Ive shot it and smoked it at the same time as a weird physical challenge.

Its a hard beast to keep recreational. Its made for addiction so dont feel like its just you. Heaps of people fall into this all the time . Its more about the recovery than the fall

<3

Hey there champ. I have a very long passionate relationship with meth. Not intentionally though. When I was out clubbing and taking pills etc plain old speed was around. Meth gradually replaced speed and was sold as weird looking strong speed. We didnt know it was smokable but soon found out.

Its not the worst drug to kick and you can do it at home but the thing that got me off it for 8 years is seroquel and removing the supply totally. That meant moving away and seeing a psych and just telling him everything.

Ive shot it and smoked it at the same time as a weird physical challenge.

Its a hard beast to keep recreational. Its made for addiction so dont feel like its just you. Heaps of people fall into this all the time . Its more about the recovery than the fall

<3

Yep. ;) But remember. We use I statements. As I don't know what your going through I can only say what I've experienced. To the bitter ends for me.

Honestly im high as a kite so dunno wot thread this is but it shits me that there are very few places on earth there can be open discussion about the use of this drug without smart arse comments. Its not a safe drug sure. None of em are though. I get a lot of shit for being fairly open a out my drug use so dont really bother much chatting to other users but probably should spend more time with less judgemental people than i have been.

Man, I was using a gram or more a day in my worst addiction. Cleaned up. 8 years clean. Then a mate hung himself after fucking up his life for 6 months in psychosis so yeah what best to do than get back on it?

Theres no excuse really. I like doing drugs. Anyone liking doing drugs needs to know how to not fuck up on them as ffs sobriety might be all good for some but I fucking hated it.

Honestly im high as a kite so dunno wot thread this is but it shits me that there are very few places on earth there can be open discussion about the use of this drug without smart arse comments. Its not a safe drug sure. None of em are though. I get a lot of shit for being fairly open a out my drug use so dont really bother much chatting to other users but probably should spend more time with less judgemental people than i have been.

? I was and have been binging for 3 weeks now... Just nice to be high man.. Tolerance sucks ?. Yes. I've summarized the big bad Crystal Methamphetamine as mostly psychological, but there definitely is a massive amount of brain damaged from this drug. I account for that for sure. First month in rehab was tormenting. Couldn't sleep. Was so emotional and irritated. Had panic attacks and cried for no reason. The tiredness is what kills me. I'm a very active person. So sleeping all damn day is horrible. I sieze the day. But can only last 2 days max without more after a Binge. But motor skills were bit figity and depth perception was altered. Memory is bad. Need to write notes now because will forget. I will post in a bit about my snorting exp. & /

Its not permanent. Really. It all comes back, having a daily routine and a normal life as well as 100mg seroqurl at night after rehab and after a while all good and fucking well.

Having said that Im off to partake . I dont iv anymore. I very well could but you know, its very hard to stop again so fuck that. Maybe one day.

Hey im new here and cant find anyone who can answer from first hand experience. Sorry to use ur thread. I smoked 2 hits from a bubble amd snorted a .4 gram line. On Saturday, got a ua Thursday. Will i pass?

Hey im new here and cant find anyone who can answer from first hand experience. Sorry to use ur thread. I smoked 2 hits from a bubble amd snorted a .4 gram line. On Saturday, got a ua Thursday. Will i pass?

You actually cannot ask anything regarding that subject. Maybe you should brush up on your rules. Won't say yes or won't say no. From experience it wasn't a for sure ever. I got away with doing it all week then taking one. But failed when I barely used the night before. Passed using once just right before my test... Failed after using heroin... Be smart. Potency can't be measured. That's the biggest factor as well as your bodies unique cycles and detox periods etc.... Just don't do it... But smoking for sure might take longer... Dunno I used grams when I used... and iv and smoked..